J.R.K

I am going to post this here as it seems most relevant and I feel that one of the plethora of concerns regarding the gene therapies we have been concerned about for awhile now is about to take centre stage for the rest of the world.

J.R.K

I am going to post this here as it seems most relevant and I feel that one of the plethora of concerns regarding the gene therapies we have been concerned about for awhile now is about to take centre stage for the rest of the world.

@Giraffe @tankasnowgod @Rinse & rePeat @haidut @Lollypop2 @David PS @Regina @yerrag @Peatness

Lizb

“Transfused blood also has a suppressive effect on the immune system, which increases the risk of infections, including pneumonia and sepsis, he says. Frank also cites a study showing a 42 percent increased risk of cancer recurrence in patients having cancer surgery who received transfusions.”

“ points out in his article “The silent risks of blood transfusion,” “Clinical research has identified blood transfusion as an independent risk factor for immediate and long-term adverse outcomes, including an increased risk of death, myocardial infarction, stroke, renal failure, infection and malignancy.”

Who is Frank? Is there an article Frank wrote I should read?

My mother has been offered a blood transfusion. She's 88. Very weak. Stage 4 cancer.

Reason for transfer is to improve her breathing.
Thank you

Who is Frank? Is there an article Frank wrote I should read?

My mother has been offered a blood transfusion. She's 88. Very weak. Stage 4 cancer.

Reason for transfer is to improve her breathing.
Thank you
Yes I linked the thread to where the “Frank” study is, but here it is…

Peatress

J.R.K

I don't see how this is not permanent.

You might be right @Peatress I had seen Dr Campbell’s analysis of this study. A few points of note the levels of people showing mRNA at twenty eight days was calculated at 10.3 percent.
Which on the surface seems low but when these mRNA drugs were rolled out the public was told that it stayed in the system for hours to days. Clearly this is not the case.
But I think a more important and interesting point that Dr Campbell makes is the implementation of aspiration prior to injection in Denmark. Which is not bothered with in the U.S, U.K. Australia, Canada and New Zealand. So the question is would these countries possibly see higher numbers of residual mRNA in their populations? And more importantly why is this not being studied prior to putting these products onto the market and injection into the vast majority of the populations globally?

View: https://youtu.be/fWVxVd6IGgg

Peatress

You might be right @Peatress I had seen Dr Campbell’s analysis of this study. A few points of note the levels of people showing mRNA at twenty eight days was calculated at 10.3 percent.
Which on the surface seems low but when these mRNA drugs were rolled out the public was told that it stayed in the system for hours to days. Clearly this is not the case.
But I think a more important and interesting point that Dr Campbell makes is the implementation of aspiration prior to injection in Denmark. Which is not bothered with in the U.S, U.K. Australia, Canada and New Zealand. So the question is would these countries possibly see higher numbers of residual mRNA in their populations? And more importantly why is this not being studied prior to putting these products onto the market and injection into the vast majority of the populations globally?

View: https://youtu.be/fWVxVd6IGgg

I have an aversion to Campbell so I can’t watch this video. I believe he deliberately mislead his viewers into thinking the injections were safe.

I am not sure aspiration prior to injection would prevent Mrna in the blood. Excess death in Denmark is 30%. That’s higher than some of those countries not practicing aspiration prior to injection.

The adverse reactions were known before hand. The only conclusion I have come to is that the injections were deliberately designed to injure recipients.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/LerpitTRzKAJ/

Last edited:

J.R.K

The adverse reactions were known before hand. The only conclusion I have come to is that the injections were deliberately designed to injure recipients.
You might be right @Peatress but I would also not exclude a possibility of pure greed and further down the line stupidity and arrogance in terms of how governments went about this. Health and welfare of the people were never a priority, as much as our leaders continue to spew this line repetitively.

J.R.K

I am not sure aspiration prior to injection would prevent Mrna in the blood. Excess death in Denmark is 30%. That’s higher than some of those countries not practicing aspiration prior to injection.
Neither am I actually, I had thought it to be a plausible thought process, but the actual size of the spike protein allows it to move through the endothelium and enter the blood stream. Have you seen Australian senator Rennicks description in the Parliament. Again a Dr Campbell production (I know you are not a fan) but he is showing these Senators speaking of the facts we have known all along. Plus a few more that I either forgotten or did not know.

View: https://youtu.be/5jDS4vayXK0

Peatress

You might be right @Peatress but I would also not exclude a possibility of pure greed and further down the line stupidity and arrogance in terms of how governments went about this. Health and welfare of the people were never a priority, as much as our leaders continue to spew this line repetitively.
Of course we must consider all those possibilities and I have. After three years of closely following the plandemic I can confidently say this could not have been pulled off without an orchestrated effort by many agents. Even if you are a simple town doctor without much power would you not question the use of Mrna technology for a virus? Why would a doctor be willing to use remdesivr when it is known to cause kidney failure? Similar questions could be asked of government agencies about their willingness to implement rules that made little sense such as masks, especially for children, and social distancing. Even if they were fooled in the first year why are they still going along with it 3 years on? Then there is the denial that the injections are causing, or at least contributing, to excess deaths. How is it possible to deny the link between excess deaths and the injection when the data shows that during the mandates working age people experienced a massive die off?

Then there is the case of Campbell – I’ve looked into his background and I am willing to bet that he was positioned to lull many towards getting those injections. Cahill, Yeadon, Tenpenny, McCullough etc were already sounding the warning about the injections in 2020. Are we to believe Campbell did not know this? Even after blood clots were found following the AstraZeneca injection Campbell said they were safe. I take very little interest in what content he is putting out now. As far as I know you cannot undo the damage caused by the covid injections. Many who think they are fine now may not be in years to come. Some may never associate their poor health to that injection they took to save granny. Campbell is guilty and he knows it – I am not sure how long he can continue with that charade.

Out of respect I won’t call him what I am thinking but I will leave you with this reminder. Listen to him say Australia had no natural immunity – wt?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsq9C-p7rwU

Neither am I actually, I had thought it to be a plausible thought process, but the actual size of the spike protein allows it to move through the endothelium and enter the blood stream. Have you seen Australian senator Rennicks description in the Parliament. Again a Dr Campbell production (I know you are not a fan) but he is showing these Senators speaking of the facts we have known all along. Plus a few more that I either forgotten or did not know.

View: https://youtu.be/5jDS4vayXK0

Sorry I cannot watch this.

J.R.K

Comment says, "It was tabled in committee". To be expected but hope just bringing up the possibility of legislation will start some thinking.
I can see this needs to happen, but this could blow up and create chaos, and more division when we need cohesion and focus on the real problem.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals