How To Locate And Destroy Mold

Forumer1

So many here are right...mold is serious business. Hurricane Katrina showed us so much, many years after the disaster. Turns out there are 3 sub species of Aspergillus (black mold) and after inhaling those ridiculously small spores they band together and colonize in the submucosal tissues of the sinus. They then exude a biofilm that covers their colonies, making the "swab" test or "nasal washing" test completely moot. Symptomology can arrive even 7 to 10 years after exposure, and has a wide range of symptoms, many which appear to mimic hypothyroidism and chronic fatigue syndrome as colonies generate internal mycotoxins and gliotoxins. The long term effects span many neuro-probs, and I wish more people would learn about black mold. After an insurance claim for black mold, my house was stripped of sheetrock and the house framing sprayed with bleach. Its true, bleach doesn't do it. Now we know that only freezing will kill it as far as home amelioration. Now, there are three men who provide "expert" witness in court cases and have a great abstract online to read for discovery and treatment of black mold : Jack D. Thrasher, Joseph H. Brewer, and Dennis Hooper published online 2013. "Chronic Illness Associated with Mold and Mycotoxins: Is Naso-Sinus Fungal Biofilm the Culprit?" I am on a very diligent course to rid my body of this plague, to include the use of the most potent oregano oil in the world. I would trade smelling like pizza over the peripheral neuropathy and other long term symptoms set forth in the above abstract.
Have you recovered from mold illness? If so, how?

akgrrrl

Forumer1, I believe that I have. If you have read this thread, you know the tribulations...after my insurance claim ameliorated with the bleach squirted up the wall studs and sheetrock replacement, I was not well. It took another 2 years of slowly replacing all synthetic materials in my home. 100% wool carpet. Real wood furniture without glue.Cotton, silk or wool living room bedroom and bathroom textiles. Peaty principles integrated into diet, NO american wheat with pesticides. baking with Einkorn and sourdough, Eating clean was a big thing, clean environment was big. I never use commercial products on my skin or hair, except a shampoo free of all the crap we know about .To be honest, because of where I live, I am not exposed to car exhaust or air pollution of any kind, my water is pure underground glacier meltwater, and I eat fresh bright red salmon and clean moose all year round. My freezer is pack with wild blueberries and raspberries and 2% organic milk. Life is good.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals