High Triglycerides

X160

Hello,

I need help with the following blood work of my mother- age 50 - hypothyroid since 5 years.
Current issues: Fatty Liver, Umbilical Hernia, high triglycerides and VLDL, choleithiasis- multiple

TSH: <0.01 uIU/ML
Total T3: 234 ng/DL
Total T4: 12.1 ug/DL

Total Cholestrol: 209 mg/DL
HDL : 48mg/dl
Triglycerides: 271 mg/dl
LDL: 129
VLDL: 54.11
Non-HDL Cholestrol: 161.38 mg/dl

Current supplements and diet:
T3 20 mcg spread throughout the day, T4 100 mcg in the night.
Topical Magnesium - Ancient minerals
Thorne K2 MK4: 7 drops per day
Estroban: one dose per day on the wrist
Daily carrot salad with coconut oil.

My worry is her high triglycerides, fatty liver, umbilical hernia, multiple gall stones (though she has no pains whatsoever). She has had hysterectomy about 15 years ago. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

can you have her start drinking coffee and move up to 3 to 5 cups a day, and more K2? 15 drops 3 times a day. That can get rid of fatty liver. And that may bring the triglycerides down.

For gallstones, and other stuff, maybe 2 tablespoons apple cider vineger a day may really help.

DankMemes

When I overdid it on NDT my trigs skyrocketed and I had slightly elevated liver enzymes.

http://imgur.com/a/EnhH1

Maybe an unhealthy liver struggles with too much t4? I've stopped the thyroid and I'm taking taurine regularly - I'm almost feeling normal again.

OP
X

X160

Thank you for your replies, ecstaticHamster and DankMemes.
She does not tolerate coffee. I will indeed up the dosage of K2 MK4 and introduce apple cider vinegar, Taurine in her diet to see if it helps.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals