HELP! might go to jail (19 y/o)?

OP
K

kalasman

What are you even worrying about? I don't know the border control in Sweden, but I expected the rate of seizures on international packets would increase for Netherlands because of European taxation law that now requires every international packet to be taxed. Instead, I think there are so many orders nowadays that they have trouble keeping up.

And nobody goes to jail for progesterone. At most a fine. If the amount is low they won't even look at it except to profit from taxation.

If you have a history of seized drugs then it is another problem.

Next time order EU Domestic, maybe idealabs could open an EU based reseller located in a Eastern European country?
Hi @EustaceBagge
I hope I get my bottle of progest-e. I haven’t found a place in the eu that sells it. Buying it from Balanced body mind was the best way to get since it didn’t come with crazy shipping fees. An idealabs Eu based reseller would be golden, @haidut make it happen

TheToad

Do they open the package to check what’s inside or how do they know which ones

They just pick stuff out at random and ask whats you whats inside. Or they let dogs sniff out suspicious packages, those I assume they just open up and inspect.

But normally, they dont send you to jail and they dont even open the package, just ask you whats inside.

OP
K

kalasman

I am from Austria and I have had a couple occasions where my package was stopped and inspected by customs. Mainly for purchasing pregnenalone and Thyromix from Haidut, but it's the same priciple.

If you purchased it on regular shipping it will quite possibly not be detected by customs and just arrive at your place without much trouble.

If they stop it though, they still dont have the right to open your package. Instead they will send you an Email and ask you what is in the package. Be honest with them, tell them exactly whats in it.

In my case back then, they just told me that I couldnt import "medicine" like this unless I had a life threatening disease and needed this specific substance for survival (gotta show them a letter of confirmation by a MD tho) or if the "medicine" I was trying to import could not be purchased at the same level of quality from a vendor inside the EU (again, having to show some conformation by an MD)

I just told them that I didnt know about this and that in this case I'd like to return the package. They sent it back, I notified Haidut and he just re-sent the supplements again this time regular shipping instead of express (that's how my package got caught up in customs in the first place)
Nobody stopped my package this time and I just got it.

You're not doing anything illegal, you have a receipt and all those things to prove that you legally purchased something with real money. It's not the end of the world if they stop and inspect the package and most often than not they wont inspect it anyways.

Also, go to your government's website and check out the section on importing stuff. What's allowed and what not. Maybe it's not even prohibited to import progest-e into your country and you're just stressing for nothing
Thanks this was really helpful,

Royal Mail Europe Tracked & Signed (3-5 days), this is what is said about shipping in the confirmation email. Is this regular shipping? Also does none of this apply if you buy stuff from inside of the eu. I saw on the forum that you could get synthetic thyroid (think it was tiromel) from Bulgaria and that’s something I want to try in the future.

TheToad

Thanks this was really helpful,

Royal Mail Europe Tracked & Signed (3-5 days), this is what is said about shipping in the confirmation email. Is this regular shipping? Also does none of this apply if you buy stuff from inside of the eu. I saw on the forum that you could get synthetic thyroid (think it was tiromel) from Bulgaria and that’s something I want to try in the future.

Depends on where you're buying the stuff from. If it comes from America (i have no idea where your stuff comes from, I only ever purchased from Haidut or Kenogen) then regular shipping is usually 10-18 business days and express comes in 3-5 days.

But then again - and this isnt meant to be rude at all - but how about googling these things beforehand? It's not very hard to find out how long stuff takes to be shipped to your country...

stoic

The social conditioning there must be really deep if a man fears going to prison for ordering a supplement.

Korven

FBI OPEN UP!!!!!!
:lol:

"DROP THAT BOTTLE OF PROGEST-E, NOW!!!"

OP you'll probably be fine, I have never had any packages confiscated. However ordering from UK isn't that great anymore since Brexit as all packages go through customs, plus you have to pax import tax/customs fees.

HighT

"DROP THAT BOTTLE OF PROGEST-E, NOW!!!"

T Bag asking op what for he is in jail and op says
- for purchasing progest-e

t-bag_72143.jpg

-Luke-

T Bag asking op what for he is in jail and op says
- for purchasing progest-e
A: Why did they put you in jail?
B: Murdered my mother-in-law. You?
A: Ordered some Progest-E.
B: YOU SICK F***ING BASTARD!