Germ Theory Controversy

RealNeat

Thank you. I noticed that the author of Virus Mania is against refined sugar. While sucrose is not a preferable source of glucose/fructose, RP says it is also fine.
Yes there are other areas in which I don't think these peoples ideas should be adhered to.

OP
K

Kris

the thing that I was wondering is how to explain in the context of Terrain Theory the black death plague if microbes are not contagious? there was no electricity or 5G at that time to blame, so what was the common dominator making people fall victim of the same sickness?

Actually, I found the answer in the book 'What really make you ill?'. thank you RealNeat for recommending this book! It is an excellent source of information.

Last edited:

blob69

I see you have expanded on the topic quite a bit but I would like to add a few thoughts. You say that you contracted amoebae in drinking water in India, but what if such organisms are in the water because it is polluted with something and amoebae are helping to break down pollution? And when you drink that water, you also drink the poison (whatever that is) besides the amoebae, so the amoebae remain in the body until the poison is expelled, perhaps invading the liver because the liver is the main detox organ through which the poisons travel.

I'm wondering, what if the "pathogenic" organisms are always there serving some important purpose? Because I don't believe nature does things accidentally...

And if yes, how can the effects of the poison and of "pathogenic" organisms that accompany it be separated?

I was reading about Black Death (did you hear about the connection with comets?) and people did think Black Death was contagious even back in the 14th century. However, Boccaccio, who lived during the plague, wrote down an account of a hog who went to lie on an infected carpet of recently deceased from plague. The hog in some minutes became extremely ill, could not stand up and died very soon. Now they blame the plague on bacteria, but no pathogen works that quickly, so I suspect some serious poison was causing the plague instead, a poison that could perhaps be transmitted from person to person.

Last edited:

Ben.

I guess the point was that they can't eat living healthy tissue

This would describe my health issues perfectly. Rotting from the inside out, having my tissue "consumed" altough i am not dead yet.

Idont realy know what "theory" is the right one. Maybe there is truth to both of them, it is either way more complex than we'd think.

And I don't believe bacteria can or want to consume healthy tissue, they simply don't have that kind of power or desire. Much like sharks, they usually don't go after healthy, robust and quick animals, they prey on the sick and unable. So what caused being prone to a shark attack? The shark? No. So let's get to the source or else as I've said before, one is just side stepping a crack in the curb only to fall off a cliff. We must keep in sight the larger picture.

This is more so for @Kris than @sugarbabe

What is the source? Why is the terrain damaged? Mechanical injury/trauma? Poision/toxins?

Personally i try to give every idea a chance, even if it is something as postural chain of events or emotional traumas. But i can't seem to find the answer. Hell, people dont want the answer, they want healing ... prolly why we humans are so readily open by the "pop a pill" approach.

OP
K

Kris

what about diseases like cholera or malaria? we are clearly infected by them from outside. by the way, there is a compromise between these two theories called: The Germ-Terrain duality theory

Last edited:

Meta

Which book "Virus Mania" or "What really makes you ill" would someone who's read both recommended first?

RealNeat

what about diseases like cholera or malaria? we are clearly infected by them from outside. by the way, there is a compromise between these two theories called: The Germ-Terrain duality theory
Malaria is a parasite, so germ thoery is sort of applicable to it in the sense that it considers all foreign entities to the body as harmful, even though parasites have shown benefit on multiple occasions. And oddly enough the symptoms are not uniform across the board especially in our understanding of it and the actuality in the climates where it's common. Once again Dawn Lester and David Parkers book goes deep into this.

@MetaWhich book "Virus Mania" or "What really makes you ill" would someone who's read both recommended first?

what really makes you ill for sure, it's my more thorough, and The Contagion Myth by Tom Cowan

Meta

Malaria is a parasite, so germ thoery is sort of applicable to it in the sense that it considers all foreign entities to the body as harmful, even though parasites have shown benefit on multiple occasions. And oddly enough the symptoms are not uniform across the board especially in our understanding of it and the actuality in the climates where it's common. Once again Dawn Lester and David Parkers book goes deep into this.

@MetaWhich book "Virus Mania" or "What really makes you ill" would someone who's read both recommended first?

what really makes you ill for sure, it's my more thorough, and The Contagion Myth by Tom Cowan
Thank you, I wasn't sure which to pick.

RealNeat

Thank you, I wasn't sure which to pick.
Don't get me wrong, you should also read Virus Mania, they overlap here and there but there's a lot of other important things not mentioned in other books. This topic needs really thorough knowledge, it's a huge paradigm shift.

OP
K

Kris

To be frank, I did not particularly enjoy the interview with Thomas Cowan; I found it annoying. He is all the time saying 'oh, i don't want to sound like I want to sell something, but you can go to my website'. He has a lot of valuable information, but I just don't like his style. Apparently, consultations with him are really expensive. What I like about RP is that he is sincere and innocent in his ways. He does not make business from his knowledge.

OP
K

Kris

i know may of you like him, but.....

Last edited:
OP
K

Kris

It is surprising and disappointing that this podcast has only 819 views

OP
K

Kris

and what about WORMS, are they part of the Germ Theory? they are not actual germs, they are muliticelurar organisms that somehow like to enter our body :)

Meta

and what about WORMS, are they part of the Germ Theory? they are not actual germs, they are muliticelurar organisms that somehow like to enter our body :)
They are living organisms like bacteria that feed off organic matter

Lollipop2

To be frank, I did not particularly enjoy the interview with Thomas Cowan; I found it annoying. He is all the time saying 'oh, i don't want to sound like I want to sell something, but you can go to my website'. He has a lot of valuable information, but I just don't like his style. Apparently, consultations with him are really expensive. What I like about RP is that he is sincere and innocent in his ways. He does not make business from his knowledge.
I agree with you and as I have stated many many times, in my opinion, my feeling, he and Kaufman are doing a disservice to the conversation by focusing on the “no Koch’s postulates isolated, viruses don’t exist” stance. I prefer the voice of Dr. Peter McCollough in these weird times. Just me - and I am no expert - so no need to argue me down...

OP
K

Kris

I agree with you and as I have stated many many times, in my opinion, my feeling, he and Kaufman are doing a disservice to the conversation by focusing on the “no Koch’s postulates isolated, viruses don’t exist” stance. I prefer the voice of Dr. Peter McCollough in these weird times. Just me - and I am no expert - so no need to argue me down...

I am not sure if viruses exist or if they are malevolent. I personally do not think that they exist. And Koch was not a nice person.

OP
K

Kris

Regarding worms, they more of predators. They are many kind of of worms. Some of them just like to live in our gut and eat out food. Others, like in Africa, are really nasty. they can even enter your brain. Homo Erectus, which was the most successful hominid, lived for 2million years, was commonly infected by the tapeworm, because of eating raw meat. I would think that worms do not qualify as being part of germ theory. And I forgot about the Fluke warm. In Asia they like to eat raw fish, and they often die from liver disease due to being infected by that worm. To say that worms are similar to germs is like to say that tigers are germs, and they want to eat you to accelerate your healing process:)

And what about gram positive bacteria? they do not serve any beneficial purpose. RP speak all the time about the harmful effect of endotoxins.

I think there should be found some kind of balance between terrain and germ theory. I would say, 80% terrain theory and 20% germ theory, just a random number that comes to my mind.

Also we should distinguish between 'contagious' bacteria, and other ones. For instance, if you have a motorbike accident (I had many of those), and get deep cut, without sterilising the wound, that area gets often infected and one has to resolve to taking antibiotics, at least topically.

Meta

The problem I'm having with the contagion theory is the explanation for transmission of some viruses takes a leap in logic giving "resonance" and unexplained universal phenomenon as the answer (The Contagion Myth - Thomas Cowan). "What really makes you ill" is a great read for the history and facts alone, I'm yet to get deep into the book and listening to "Virus Mania" on audible simulataneously. My current belief with germ/terrain theory is it's a combination that makes you susceptible to illness but i'm keeping an open mind. My family have a cold/flu at the moment and i've come down with a milder cold too so there's that...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals