Germ Theory Controversy

DirtySkeeze

actually people did not survive so well. the life span was very short. even a small injury could result in deadly infection. as to Indians, yes, they are pretty unhealthy; hospitals are always full. but one thing to take into consideration is their diet. They practically live on PUFA, and their diet lacks the complete protein, with the exception of some milk. In the older times, it was different and their diet was more healthy.

the concept that terrain is everything is quite elusive. it presupposes that if we live in sterile environment, we should not be harmed by pathogens. but there is no such a thing as perfect terrain.

another thing that I was wondering are STD infections. Ok, sex exchange is not a perfect terrain :)

I don't think that non-germ theory really holds the water, unless it is being interpreted in a more flexible manner. to taken to an extreme, it is just silly
Theres a book called virus mania. Its goes over these things. Alot of history is a lie. Dr. Samantha Bailey goes over germ theory along with Dr. Kaufman.

Check out those 2 people and that book before arguing these things.

OP
K

Kris

Thank you guys a lot. I am glad that I started this thread. It has been so illuminating! I think, as for now, I am convinced about the validity of Terrain Theory.

someone here was kind enough to suggest reading these articles and I find them the most clear, simple to read, and fully to the point:

His writing is so great, and yet when I look through internet, there is no mention of him; very strange!

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

Thank you guys a lot. I am glad that I started this thread. It has been so illuminating! I think, as for now, I am convinced about the validity of Terrain Theory.

someone here was kind enough to suggest reading these articles and I find them the most clear, simple to read, and fully to the point:

His writing is so great, and yet when I look through internet, there is no mention of him; very strange!

I don't think this is entirely correct

Not many people realise that bacteria and viruses are the result, not the cause of disease.

In a properly functioning, optimized system germs do not have the ability (power) to harm us. However, our bodies and lives are dynamic systems that aren't always in an optimal state. It's a war out, and in this case, in, there with everything seeking its own interests. Many microbes indirectly seek our demise because we are food to them. If there is some kind of imbalance or dysfunction, microbes can find a weak spot and cause harm. That is why we do things like wear clothes, wash, eat healthy foods, exercise, stc. We are trying to maximize our defenses against these potentially malevolent things.

It can be argued that germs themselves are not causing the disease, but a state of insufficiency or imbalance is causing the disease. Yes, that's the essential source of the problem, but it's like saying an invading army that found a weak spot in a city's fortified defenses didn't conquer and destroy the city. The weak spot is responsible for the calamity, but the invading army caused it.

OP
K

Kris

What about a compromise, 80% Terrain Theory and 20% Bacteria Theory? :)

InChristAlone

The inability to overcome an infection is not a antibiotic deficiency. Just as one cannot vaccinate their way to health.

If there is enough degenerate tissue like in a heavy injured body (think car crash) bacteria will take advantage and start the breakdown process of dead tissue, it's even possible that immune cells will tag along heavy metals and toxins of other sorts in an attempt to get rid of them though the open wound or potentially because they have no other choice, like Rays beef with titanium and silicon dioxide. This imo is why wet cupping can be therapeutic, which is essentially blood letting.

Antibiotics can stop such a process when severe, however it will also be stopping some of the healing that could have take place. The severity of the situation will determine which direction is correct.

Ray has said he doesn't think antibiotic resistance is a thing many times, he says it's the dose that is usually the limiting factor rather than evolved microorganisms (or the right type of antibiotic for that organism). it could, however, also be horizontal gene transfer which doesn't need any evolution to occur, it can occur in real time, things like berberine from Oregon grape can sensitize the body/ bacteria once again to antibiotics.

There are better ways than antibiotics to address bacteria, but they are abandoned or not properly researched, more mechanical, almost impossible for some bacteria to evade, frequencies, UV, ozone, colloidal/ ionic silver, copper and other metals, fever etc.

Ray has stated many times that antibiotics are also given at too high of doses and recommends the lowest functional dose and supports abandoning them when symptoms subside.

Do not forget that dodging illnesses or not letting them play their course can also be detrimental in the long run. Read the book "changing nature of childhood illness" to understand why many chronic illnesses can be prevented by successfully overcoming the common childhood "illnesses."
Could you point me to more info on how it is the dose that causes resistance?

InChristAlone

I don't think this is entirely correct

In a properly functioning, optimized system germs do not have the ability (power) to harm us. However, our bodies and lives are dynamic systems that aren't always in an optimal state. It's a war out, and in this case, in, there with everything seeking its own interests. Many microbes indirectly seek our demise because we are food to them. If there is some kind of imbalance or dysfunction, microbes can find a weak spot and cause harm. That is why we do things like wear clothes, wash, eat healthy foods, exercise, stc. We are trying to maximize our defenses against these potentially malevolent things.

It can be argued that germs themselves are not causing the disease, but a state of insufficiency or imbalance is causing the disease. Yes, that's the essential source of the problem, but it's like saying an invading army that found a weak spot in a city's fortified defenses didn't conquer and destroy the city. The weak spot is responsible for the calamity, but the invading army caused it.
He goes over that here:
"Once the invading entities have a head start, it does not seem they would stop their destruction but, instead, would further diminish the organism's ability to defend itself. When bacteria start decomposing a body, only complete exhaustion of all organic materials ends their course—only when 'the bones are picked clean', so to speak.

Logic tells us that if microbial organisms make someone sick and proliferate by the billions as they become more numerous and stronger, they would progressively sap more and more energy, vitality and resources from their victim. How can this process be reversed by a much weakened organism? "

He is saying that once a healing crisis is over the bacteria are done they do not continue their destruction. That could not be the case if they are always seeking to eat us. Bechamp figured this out as well. Once the clean up is done they revert back to their microzyma state.

It is similar to gardening. There is an insect researcher who figured out a healthy plant that has a high brix will kill an insect if the insect takes a bite because of the high concentration of sugars. An aphid cannot tolerate above a certain level of sugars they will immediately die if the brix suddenly changes for the better. Only an unhealthy plant is attacked by insects. Unless it's grasshoppers, they tend to want healthier plants and deer even more so, so when you do get the health of a plant up very high the only threat could be grasshoppers and deer. Aphids and other sap suckers are a very easy way to tell how high the brix is, it will be low. And they tend to do this when the level of nitrogen is too high, once the plant is more balanced the brix goes up and the aphids die.

Perry Staltic

He is saying that once a healing crisis is over the bacteria are done they do not continue their destruction. That could not be the case if they are always seeking to eat us. Bechamp figured this out as well. Once the clean up is done they revert back to their microzyma state.

They are always seeking to eat us. It's what they're designed/programmed to do. But they can only do that when we are in a weakened state.

OP
K

Kris

so here we go. in certain cases, when the organism is too weak to fight the feasting bacteria, one has to take antibiotics or die. other than that, it is all about prevention and creating strong immune system. the Territory Theory is not in conflict with the need to maintain hygiene or avoiding contact with pathogenic germs. otherwise, one could become over-confident thinking that nothing can harm me because I have such a strong immune system....

Last edited:

InChristAlone

They are always seeking to eat us. It's what they're designed/programmed to do. But they can only do that when we are in a weakened state.
I guess the point was that they can't eat living healthy tissue much the same an insect can't consume healthy plant tissue and that using antibiotics or pesticides in the case of plants creates a worse situation in the long run. Germ theorists believe we are always under attack by pathogens, and probably also are the people who believe they have to use tonnes and tonnes of pesticides because insects are trying to attack their plants if they don't.. not realizing that if they gave the plants the correct minerals and fertilizers and plenty of water and sunlight the insects would stop attacking immediately.

Last edited:

InChristAlone

so here we go. in certain cases, when the organism is too weak to fight the feasting bacteria, one has to take antibiotics or die. other than that, it is all about prevention and creating strong immune system. the Territory Theory is not in conflict with the need to maintain hygiene or avoiding contact with pathogenic germs. otherwise, one could become over-confident thinking that nothing can harm me because I have such a strong immune system....
That is still believing there are pathogens out there to get us. And is the reason we have lockdowns, mask mandates, people taking experimental vaccines and using toxic drugs.

OP
K

Kris

That is still believing there are pathogens out there to get us. And is the reason we have lockdowns, mask mandates, people taking experimental vaccines and using toxic drugs.

I know what you are saying, but it is not about fear of being infected by other people, it is about the basic hygiene. as our body is never in PERFECT condition, or toxin free, it only makes sense that we for instance avoid drinking dirty water, etc. Maybe I am wrong, but would you go so far to test your immune system?

K

Kayaker

I know what you are saying, but it is not about fear of being infected by other people, it is about the basic hygiene. as our body is never in PERFECT condition, or toxin free, it only makes sense that we for instance avoid drinking dirty water, etc. Maybe I am wrong, but would you go so far to test your immune system?
It isn't only pathogens that are infectious. People can infect you with their DNA or chemicals present in their body. Or things without direct bodily contact at all. I had a friend once who didn't look anything like me. I spent lots of time with that person over the years and a teacher thought we were twins.

InChristAlone

Yes hygiene is important. Drinking stagnant pond water is inviting illness into your body. I was mainly referring to the idea that we can always avoid germs. Like washing our hands repeatedly when out in public, wearing a mask to prevent airborne germs, etc. Basically trying to live a sterile life. Which I think does more harm than good. I was around many people during covid and even coughing people and didn't get sick.

RealNeat

Yes hygiene is important. Drinking stagnant pond water is inviting illness into your body. I was mainly referring to the idea that we can always avoid germs. Like washing our hands repeatedly when out in public, wearing a mask to prevent airborne germs, etc. Basically trying to live a sterile life. Which I think does more harm than good. I was around many people during covid and even coughing people and didn't get sick.
Nature is not dirty, not in the least bit. It has fine tuned it's systems. What's dirty are over concentrated synthesized chemicals, mined minerals, radiation, and straight up poison. These are the real reason to wash ones hands with soap/ be a hypochondriac these days.

Every place that I've worked during the pandemic has used the same compound they use for diesel degreaser, Benzalkonium chloride — toxicity, side effects, diseases and environmental impacts , ever seen the safety data sheet for it? They spray it around like it's a freaking air freshener. A reductionist, deluded way of avoiding a so called virus, a trade I'm not willing to make.

The exchanging of bodily fluids during surgery is not a good idea, and washing one's hand clean between patients is needed, but these are unusual ways of being exposed, normally our body is exposed through skin, mucus membranes, eyes, ears, scrapes and cuts, not huge gaping holes in the body.

So those situations are the exception and not the rule. There are many other things in bodily fluids than just microorganisms, like Rays ideas on youth blood transfusions being invigorating to aged people, most likely because of their exposure to things like PUFA and a subsequent increase in circulating stress hormones as the years go on.

Also eating feces is bad because it's the rejection of the body, bound toxins and hormones and who knows what else. That's where stagnant water and more natural things start to become dangerous, there are many experiments where people don't become sick by ingesting the microorganism but DO become sick when consuming their byproducts, which are toxic, like LPS. The details matter, a lot, or else we won't know what to avoid and what is ok, that's a life or death situation.

And I don't believe bacteria can or want to consume healthy tissue, they simply don't have that kind of power or desire. Much like sharks, they usually don't go after healthy, robust and quick animals, they prey on the sick and unable. So what caused being prone to a shark attack? The shark? No. So let's get to the source or else as I've said before, one is just side stepping a crack in the curb only to fall off a cliff. We must keep in sight the larger picture.

This is more so for @Kris than @sugarbabe

Last edited:

InChristAlone

Nature is not dirty, not in the least bit. It has fine tuned it's systems. What's dirty are over concentrated synthesized chemicals, mined minerals, radiation, and straight up poison. These are the real reason to wash ones hands with soap/ be a hypochondriac these days.

Every place that I've worked during the pandemic has used the same compound they use for diesel degreaser, Benzalkonium chloride — toxicity, side effects, diseases and environmental impacts , ever seen the safety data sheet for it? They spray it around like it's a freaking air freshener. A reductionist, deluded way of avoiding a so called virus, a trade I'm not willing to make.

The exchanging of bodily fluids during surgery is not a good idea, and washing one's hand clean between patients is needed, but these are unusual ways of being exposed, normally our body is exposed through skin, mucus membranes, eyes, ears, scrapes and cuts, not huge gaping holes in the body.

So those situations are the exception and not the rule. There are many other things in bodily fluids than just microorganisms, like Rays ideas on youth blood transfusions being invigorating to aged people, most likely because of their exposure to things like PUFA and a subsequent increase in circulating stress hormones as the years go on.

Also eating feces is bad because it's the rejection of the body, bound toxins and hormones and who knows what else. That's where stagnant water and more natural things start to become dangerous, there are many experiments where people don't become sick by ingesting the microorganism but DO become sick when consuming their byproducts, which are toxic, like LPS. The details matter, a lot, or else we won't know what to avoid and what is ok, that's a life or death situation.

And I don't believe bacteria can or want to consume healthy tissue, they simply don't have that kind of power or desire. Much like sharks, they usually don't go after healthy, robust and quick animals, they prey on the sick and unable. So what caused being prone to a shark attack? The shark? No. So let's get to the source or else as I've said before, one is just side stepping a crack in the curb only to fall off a cliff. We must keep in sight the larger picture.

This is more so for @Kris than @sugarbabe
Yes details are important. I don't handle store receipts for the reason of picking up estrogenic compounds on my fingers. I try to just throw it away immediately or tuck it away in my purse if I need it for later. Then I may wash my hands when I get home but not because of germs like most other people.

RealNeat

Theres a book called virus mania. Its goes over these things. Alot of history is a lie. Dr. Samantha Bailey goes over germ theory along with Dr. Kaufman.
Check out those 2 people and that book before arguing these things.
they are also making it into a documentary.

OP
K

Kris

they are also making it into a documentary.

RealNeat, this book is available in HumanityConnective website. I will go through it. What is your opinion of this person interpretation of the Germ Theory myth? Or what is missing there? I really like his writings. also, considering that sexual exchange involves exchange of many bodily fluids, can one be 'infected' by STDs or rather can such exchange be a trigger to expose vulnerable areas in our immune system? Fear of STD is widespread, and it has become much stronger when the myth of HIV was created.

Last edited:

RealNeat

RealNeat, this book is available in HumanityConnective website. I will go through it. What is your opinion of this person interpretation of the Germ Theory myth? Or what is missing there? I really like his writings. also, considering that sexual exchange involves exchange of many bodily fluids, can one be 'infected' by STDs or rather can such exchange be a trigger to expose vulnerable areas in our immune system? Fear of STD is widespread, and it has become much stronger when the myth of HIV was created.

I'll read it and let you know, I think bodily fluid exposure through those areas may have some consequences, but we should not forget the frequencies/ pheromones people emit while connected in such a intimate way, there are things that are contagious that go beyond the physical.

Kaufman talks about the irritation caused by the friction of sexual intercourse as a potential way for cells to rid of their toxins and Cowan thinks it may also be a transformation of the individuals in the sex organs to better conceive of a child.

OP
K

Kris

I'll read it and let you know, I think bodily fluid exposure through those areas may have some consequences, but we should not forget the frequencies/ pheromones people emit while connected in such a intimate way, there are things that are contagious that go beyond the physical.

Kaufman talks about the irritation caused by the friction of sexual intercourse as a potential way for cells to rid of their toxins and Cowan thinks it may also be a transformation of the individuals in the sex organs to better conceive of a child.

Thank you. I noticed that the author of Virus Mania is against refined sugar. While sucrose is not a preferable source of glucose/fructose, RP says it is also fine. the book is by the way great!

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals