Generative Energy Book

jaakkima

Hey!
Anyone know of how to get a copy of Ray's book, Generative Energy? It is unavailable everywhere I look except a used copy for hundreds of greenbacks on amazon.

:-(

kiran

Did you contact Ray and ask him if he still has copies?

You can find his contact info by googling for "ray peat contact".

jaakkima

Not yet but on the books page of his site it says unavailable. I just contacted him for a consultation requestso I'll wait for a response hopefully to that before sending another message.k

gretchen

I looked around online for this book over the weekend. If anyone finds some copies, be sure to let us know.

He's silly for not self-promoting more and simultaneously criticizing the larger organizations for not accepting his ideas. Personally, I bought the book.

Someone once told me that the entire collection of Peat's books are available on a particular torrent site called 'demonoid'.

barefooter

Spondive said:
post 114306 They are on the demonoid site but I can't access them

I just checked, and this is because nobody is seeding the torrents. If you're unfamiliar with how bittorrent works, it's a peer to peer file sharing protocol, so someone must be "seeding", that is allowing others to download the file from their computer. Torrents often don't work well for niche or unpopular content, because there is no one that will continue to seed it, because it's so rarely downloaded.

On another note, I know I heard something about Peat working on making his books available electronically, although I can't remember where I heard this. I'm not sure if he's attempting to sell ebook versions, or just make them freely available. I would love if I could get them on kindle :).

Last edited by a moderator:

lindsay

Bump. I would LOVE to get my hands on a copy of this book for less than $122 (Price on Amazon used). Does anybody out there know where I can get a copy? Either in ebook form or book form? Thank you :)

Makrosky

Bump. I would LOVE to get my hands on a copy of this book for less than $122 (Price on Amazon used). Does anybody out there know where I can get a copy? Either in ebook form or book form? Thank you :)
PM me with your email address. Anyone else who might be interested too.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S People Interested In Obtaining The Book/ebook Generative Energy Ask For Help or Advice 9
theantagonist Transcript of A Bioenergetic View of Addiction [Generative Energy #15] Generative Energy Podcast 0
theantagonist Transcript of PMS, PCOS, and Breast Cancer [Generative Energy #17] Generative Energy Podcast 6
theantagonist Transcript A Bioenergetic View of Dementia [Generative Energy #20] Generative Energy Podcast 0
Dan Wich Generative Energy #34: Calcium, Phosphate, Authoritarianism, Eugenics & CIA Spymaster Allen Dulles Generative Energy Podcast 11
Dan Wich Generative Energy #33: Optimizing The Environment With Ray Peat Generative Energy Podcast 76
A Proof-readers For Generative Energy Digital Version Ask For Help or Advice 19
Dan Wich Generative Energy #32: The CIA's Mighty Wurlitzer With Ray Peat Generative Energy Podcast 12
Dan Wich Generative Energy #31: Safe Supplements With Raymond Peat Generative Energy Podcast 39
Dan Wich Generative Energy #30: What Keeps A Creative Person Going? Generative Energy Podcast 0
Dan Wich Generative Energy #29: How To Burn Fat On A Keto Diet (And Why You Shouldn’t) Generative Energy Podcast 7
burtlancast Danny Roddy Talking With Ray Peat 2 , Generative Energy #26 Podcast, 2016 Audio Interview Transcripts 3
dd99 A Bioenergetic View Of Autoimmunity [Generative Energy #12] Audio Interview Transcripts 5
Lightbringer Generative Energy #28: Talking With Ray Peat #3: The Origins Of Authoritarianism Generative Energy Podcast 3
Dan Wich Generative Energy #27: On The Back Of A Tiger Interview #2 Generative Energy Podcast 5
cantstoppeating Generative Energy #26: Talking With Ray Peat #2: Carbon Dioxide, NAD+/NADH, Antibiotics, Coffee Generative Energy Podcast 22
Dan Wich Generative Energy #25: A Bioenergetic View Of Osteoporosis (With Haidut) Generative Energy Podcast 6
Dan Wich Generative Energy #24: Q&A 2 - Tooth Decay, Suppl. Vs Food, Walks, And Ray Peat's Work (with Haidut) Generative Energy Podcast 1
Dan Wich Generative Energy #23: Q&A - Weight Loss, Dating, Red Light, Authorities, And Starch (With Haidut) Generative Energy Podcast 48
Dan Wich Generative Energy #22: A Bioenergetic View Of Heart Disease And Stroke (with Haidut) Generative Energy Podcast 9
Dan Wich Generative Energy #21: Beyond Nutrition: Are You Listening? Generative Energy Podcast 1
Dan Wich Generative Energy #20: A Bioenergetic View Of Dementia (With Haidut) Generative Energy Podcast 2
Dan Wich Generative Energy #19: Talking With Ray Peat Generative Energy Podcast 0
Dan Wich Generative Energy #18: Q and A with Danny and Georgi Generative Energy Podcast 6
Dan Wich [Teaser] Generative Energy #19 Generative Energy Podcast 6
Dan Wich Generative Energy #17: PMS, PCOS, And Breast Cancer (With Haidut) Generative Energy Podcast 12
Dan Wich Generative Energy #16: Hair Loss And Prostate Cancer (With Haidut) Generative Energy Podcast 2
Dan Wich Generative Energy #15: A Bioenergetic View Of Addiction (with Haidut) Generative Energy Podcast 11
Dan Wich Generative Energy #14: Another View of Evolution (with Haidut) Generative Energy Podcast 2
Dan Wich Generative Energy #13: Exploring Ray Peat's Work Beyond Nutrition Generative Energy Podcast 5
Dan Wich Generative Energy #12: A Bioenergetic View Of Autoimmunity (with Haidut) Generative Energy Podcast 14
Dan Wich Generative Energy #11: Nitric Oxide And Methylene Blue (with Haidut) Generative Energy Podcast 49
Dan Wich Generative Energy #10: Mood And Digestion (with Haidut) Generative Energy Podcast 19
Dan Wich Generative Energy # 9: A Bioenergetic View Of Weight Loss (with Haidut) Generative Energy Podcast 109
Dan Wich Generative Energy # 8: The Youth Steroids (with Haidut) Generative Energy Podcast 21
Amazoniac Generative Energy Episode #7 with Haidut (forum member), October 2015 Audio Interview Transcripts 31
J Generative Energy # 7: Polyunsaturated Fats In The Real Organism (with Haidut) Generative Energy Podcast 99
cliff Generative Energy # 1 Generative Energy Podcast 9
Drareg Big Tech’s Energy usage Society 9
Lejeboca Ray Peat Interview Feb 2021 - Roddy, Dinkov, Peat - #51: Heat Shock Proteins | Antibiotic Resistance | DHT Safety | Energy and Aging Video Interviews 4
G Nuclear energy is getting rebranded and making a comeback. Get ready for power plants next-door Society 12
J Energy Ask For Help or Advice 41
Velve921 Ideas For A Good Energy Drink Ask For Help or Advice 2
C Flying Horse energy drink composition Soda (Mexican Coke, Pepsi, etc.) 0
Hans Anti-serotonin stack for more energy and well-being Articles & Scientific Studies 15
C Energy balance podcast Health 17
haidut Low energy production (glucose metabolism) may cause andropause Scientific Studies 0
bzmazu COVID-19? Survival Requires Energy Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 5
Epik Coca Cola Energy Vs Red Bull Soda (Mexican Coke, Pepsi, etc.) 9
E Help With Energy For 17 A Year Old Ask For Help or Advice 9