Who should I contact if I want to order some of Ray's books?

Jessie

I have a few in PDF format, but I'm looking to order some hard copies. One of my flash drives is no longer working, and I don't want to take the chance I lose the material if my other flash drive crashes. I can't find hard copies on Amazon either. Ideally I would like to collect them all eventually, but especially Mind & Tissue, Generative Energy, and Progesterone In Orthomolecular Medicine. Thanks in advance.

edit: I'm also sorry if this isn't the correct place to ask this question. I thought "book recommendations" would be the closest relevant area to post this. But I can delete and ask it in another category if the admins wish. Just let me know!

OP
J

Jessie

Bump....I was kinda counting on some help here. Can someone point me in the right direction. No books on Amazon, is there someone I need to email for them?

-Luke-

If I interpret this thread correctly, you can't order them at all right now.

On the KMUD Herb Doctor show last night, they mentioned that a project is in the works to make Peat's writings available.

OP
J

Jessie

On the KMUD Herb Doctor show last night, they mentioned that a project is in the works to make Peat's writings available.
That's awesome! Will we have to contact them directly for orders, or are they making them available for pickup in common bookstores like Amazon and ThriftBooks?

Rafe

You should be able to print out Progesterone in Orthomecular Medicine. It’s just one paper.

The books are mostly his papers too. So you could print them out from his website. It’s not exactly the same, but it’s one way.