Proof-readers For Generative Energy Digital Version

aquaman

Hello all

As a thank-you to Ray, I paid for someone to type up the whole of Generative Energy into a word doc, which - when proof-read - I will get converted into Amazon publishing format so Ray can sell them via Amazon, or email people copies of the book as he chooses. The current PDF version circulating around is around 50mb making it hard to send by email, and it can't be uploaded to Amazon.

I asked Ray if a small group on here could collectively proof-read the book for errors and he replied:

Ray Peat said:
That would be very good, so I can send it by email, and there are some typos in the original I’ve wanted to fix.

If I can get 10 or so volunteers, I'll break it up into sections along with the original PDF copy you can download via a link, and PM everyone with their sections.

So... who will volunteer as a proof-reader?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
What's the timeline? I'd love to help out but I know I won't be able to add anything to my plate until the first of March due to my work schedule.

L

lollipop

Lovely! I can help and would be able to proof read a small section. Would you be willing to break one of the sections in half?

d1d2

I’d be happy to help. Is this the 1994 book that’s being recaptured in a digital version?

yerrag

Sure. I can help. I suppose the scope is to just check for typos as well as making sure the document follows verbatim the original book, right?

OP
A

aquaman

Thanks all - few answers below:

I’d be happy to help. Is this the 1994 book that’s being recaptured in a digital version?

Yes

Lovely! I can help and would be able to proof read a small section. Would you be willing to break one of the sections in half?

Thanks - if we get 9 people it will be 20 pages each only :)

Sure. I can help. I suppose the scope is to just check for typos as well as making sure the document follows verbatim the original book, right?

Yes. Just cross-check the original to the new digital typed version. The most likely errors will be in the complex biochemistry terms, and in names, and most likely in the references. Ray told me he knows of a few typos he wants to correct himself.

OP
A

aquaman

Hey guys - sent everyone the download link to generative energy original - will be sending the individual chunks to people shortly to review

thanks!

OP
A

aquaman

I'd love to buy a copy of Generative Energy if you are still selling digital ones.

I’m not selling them.

I’m just providing it to Ray so he can have a digital version, and send to people as he chooses, or sell through Amazon Kindle.

yerrag

Hey guys - sent everyone the download link to generative energy original - will be sending the individual chunks to people shortly to review

thanks!
sorry to reply this late but I realized you may have missed sending me the link and chunk.

Liam

Is there an update on this project? I want to buy generative energy but it doesn't seem to be available from amazon, cheers.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals