People Interested In Obtaining The Book/ebook Generative Energy

shepherdgirl

Currently Ray's book Generative Energy: Protecting and Restoring the Wholeness of Life is out of stock. The cost of buying this book used on line is prohibitive. Would it make sense to start a list of people interested in obtaining a copy of this book or ebook? If there were enough interested people (possibly willing to make a partial payment for the book up front), we could present the list to Ray, and perhaps it would encourage him to reprint it or to publish the ebook if there were enough potential buyers, although we should not hold any expectation that he would be willing to do this or imply such. Wondering what everyone thinks about this. Of course this would involve organizing a list while protecting privacy and financial information. It would only make sense if there was enough interest.

pepsi

You might want to email him on how you can obtain an electronic copy. In his talk I just listened to,
Generative Energy #31: Safe Supplements With Raymond Peat, at 42:00
he said his books are in electronic format, but they are so large
he can't just email them, so he is trying to find a way to make them easily accessible electronically.

Atman

You might want to email him on how you can obtain an electronic copy. In his talk I just listened to,
Generative Energy #31: Safe Supplements With Raymond Peat, at 42:00
he said his books are in electronic format, but they are so large
he can't just email them, so he is trying to find a way to make them easily accessible electronically.

Yes, I think this proves that he has no problem with the free distribution of his books.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals