Generative Energy Book

jaakkima

Hey!
Anyone know of how to get a copy of Ray's book, Generative Energy? It is unavailable everywhere I look except a used copy for hundreds of greenbacks on amazon.

:-(

kiran

Did you contact Ray and ask him if he still has copies?

You can find his contact info by googling for "ray peat contact".

OP
J

jaakkima

Not yet but on the books page of his site it says unavailable. I just contacted him for a consultation requestso I'll wait for a response hopefully to that before sending another message.k

gretchen

I looked around online for this book over the weekend. If anyone finds some copies, be sure to let us know.

He's silly for not self-promoting more and simultaneously criticizing the larger organizations for not accepting his ideas. Personally, I bought the book.

Someone once told me that the entire collection of Peat's books are available on a particular torrent site called 'demonoid'.

barefooter

Spondive said:
post 114306 They are on the demonoid site but I can't access them

I just checked, and this is because nobody is seeding the torrents. If you're unfamiliar with how bittorrent works, it's a peer to peer file sharing protocol, so someone must be "seeding", that is allowing others to download the file from their computer. Torrents often don't work well for niche or unpopular content, because there is no one that will continue to seed it, because it's so rarely downloaded.

On another note, I know I heard something about Peat working on making his books available electronically, although I can't remember where I heard this. I'm not sure if he's attempting to sell ebook versions, or just make them freely available. I would love if I could get them on kindle :).

Last edited by a moderator:

lindsay

Bump. I would LOVE to get my hands on a copy of this book for less than $122 (Price on Amazon used). Does anybody out there know where I can get a copy? Either in ebook form or book form? Thank you :)

Makrosky

Bump. I would LOVE to get my hands on a copy of this book for less than $122 (Price on Amazon used). Does anybody out there know where I can get a copy? Either in ebook form or book form? Thank you :)
PM me with your email address. Anyone else who might be interested too.

Demyze