Doctors now recommending LD Aspirin to pregnant women along side prenatal.

RealNeat

Aspirin is an amazing cheap drug, how safe is it for a developing baby? Well, I like to think that involuntary exposure to toxins is plentiful and though aspirin may not be 100% safe it can make up for it by mitigating that harm caused by inevitable environmental exposures. What do you think? Should women go on 80mg aspirin during pregnancy?

Aspirin is an amazing cheap drug, how safe is it for a developing baby? Well, I like to think that involuntary exposure to toxins is plentiful and though aspirin may not be 100% safe it can make up for it by mitigating that harm caused by inevitable environmental exposures. What do you think? Should women go on 80mg aspirin during pregnancy?

I think taking aspirin while pregnant depends on if it is balanced with K. Also “0” blood types already have thin blood and clotting issues. Certain foods like shellfish, ginger, nuts and other vitamin E foods thin the blood, so I think adding aspirin may be a problem. I don’t take aspirin when I would like to because of these factors. Progest-E and alcohol thins my blood, and too much blood thinning can cause a stroke.

Drareg

This is interesting, considering they are on a depopulation campaign its important to reserve judgement, also depends on what brand of aspirin they recommend, they'll probably lace it with nano lipid particles, tell them you'll buy your own.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals