Do you think that "they" are trying to program adults & youth via Disney/other films and shows?

Peatful

Whaaat?!!
Look at the reflection

Mickey
Spells
Wicked

This is intentional
They love this shtt
They toy with us
Think it’s so cute…

They delight in evil
Lucifer is a pure light to them

Professing in plain sight is part of their code of ethics so to speak

When the human race learns to read the language of symbolism, a great veil will fall from the eyes of men.
-MP Hall
6BA033C0-0867-4CFF-9C14-728B060D90FF.png

Look at the reflection

Mickey
Spells
Wicked

This is intentional
They love this shtt
They toy with us
Think it’s so cute…

They delight in evil

When the human race learns to read the language of symbolism, a great veil will fall from the eyes of men.
-MP HallView attachment 42296
I know, I am just shocked! It reminds my of Evian water. This stuff is intentional.

Peatful

Morgan

Look at the reflection

Mickey
Spells
Wicked

This is intentional
They love this shtt
They toy with us
Think it’s so cute…

They delight in evil

"Lucifer" means light bringer, it is the morning star(Venus) that rises as the brightest object in the sky until the sun comes over the horizon and cast it down; the sun then demands its adoration while blinding us all from the many other stars in the night sky. The very same planet could also be called "Noctifer" in the evening, as the night bringer, it rises up as the sun falls.

Regardless, burn disney to the ground.

Peatful

"Lucifer" means light bringer, it is the morning star(Venus) that rises as the brightest object in the sky until the sun comes over the horizon and cast it down; the sun then demands its adoration while blinding us all from the many other stars in the night sky. The very same planet could also be called "Noctifer" in the evening, as the night bringer, it rises up as the sun falls.

Regardless, burn disney to the ground.
Thank you

ironfist

Like, that isn't the horn of Satan. The ones with index and pinky finger is to ward off the evil eye. It's the opposite of Satan. It's the same thing musicians do. Ronnie James Dio started it. It's Catholic in nature.

The one with the thumb means I love you. Not Satanic. Really.

How come this forum is so anti gay? I'm a guy, I watched Peter Pan when I was a kid. I still love women. Who gives a **** who you're attracted to? Kids aren't going to be "convinced" to change genders unless they were born in the wrong body. Hormones are strong, attraction is strong. If it were so easy, pedos would just stop being pedos and gays would just stop being gays. You don't have it both ways. For all the intelligence here a couple of you guys are like in 1700s psychology.

InChristAlone

It seem

Why LGBTQ sex is not acceptable? What kind of puritan cult church of the deepest redneck US do you come from?
The Bible. No religious cult at all. Most of our moral standards today come from the Bible so do not rule out it's wisdom.

InChristAlone

Like, that isn't the horn of Satan. The ones with index and pinky finger is to ward off the evil eye. It's the opposite of Satan. It's the same thing musicians do. Ronnie James Dio started it. It's Catholic in nature.

The one with the thumb means I love you. Not Satanic. Really.

How come this forum is so anti gay? I'm a guy, I watched Peter Pan when I was a kid. I still love women. Who gives a **** who you're attracted to? Kids aren't going to be "convinced" to change genders unless they were born in the wrong body. Hormones are strong, attraction is strong. If it were so easy, pedos would just stop being pedos and gays would just stop being gays. You don't have it both ways. For all the intelligence here a couple of you guys are like in 1700s psychology.
Actually there have been many who healed their gay attraction. Where have you been?

ironfist

Actually there have been many who healed their gay attraction. Where have you been?
Oh yeah, those guys on TV who claim they are no longer gay.

Those guys are super gay.

They are literally trying to make you think they are rewriting the biology of the brain. I'm sure there are people who would love to study them, to see before and after MRIs.

It's comical to assume being gay is a choice. Attraction is not a choice. If it was a choice, why would anyone choose it? Think how gross it probably seems to you (unless you're hiding it with your strong anti-gay beliefs... why are you so threatened, anyway?), why would anyone do a gross thing? It would be like eating dog ***t or something just so gross. But, because it's not a choice, it's not gross to them. They get turned on when they see a man the same as a woman. I'm a guy, I love women, but I don't care if someone else doesn't. Who cares? Seriously? Gay guys have told me the think women are gross. Why would they all come together with this lie "hey everyone, let's lie about our attraction and bang each other instead!" How gross is that? Ever notice the most anti-gay people on TV are later revealed to be gay? It's hilarious. At any rate, either every gay person is lying about being gay, or they were born that way. Hmm. Let's degrade people for things they don't have a choice over.

InChristAlone

Oh yeah, those guys on TV who claim they are no longer gay.

Those guys are super gay.

They are literally trying to make you think they are rewriting the biology of the brain. I'm sure there are people who would love to study them, to see before and after MRIs.

It's comical to assume being gay is a choice. Attraction is not a choice. If it was a choice, why would anyone choose it? Think how gross it probably seems to you (unless you're hiding it with your strong anti-gay beliefs... why are you so threatened, anyway?), why would anyone do a gross thing? It would be like eating dog ***t or something just so gross. But, because it's not a choice, it's not gross to them. They get turned on when they see a man the same as a woman. I'm a guy, I love women, but I don't care if someone else doesn't. Who cares? Seriously? Gay guys have told me the think women are gross. Why would they all come together with this lie "hey everyone, let's lie about our attraction and bang each other instead!" How gross is that? Ever notice the most anti-gay people on TV are later revealed to be gay? It's hilarious. At any rate, either every gay person is lying about being gay, or they were born that way. Hmm. Let's degrade people for things they don't have a choice over.
It does matter to me because I believe all children have a right (barring death of a parent) to be raised by both MOTHER AND FATHER. gay and lesbian families are doing a science experiment on children.

One popular woman who was a lesbian is no longer after finding Christ and her TRUE identity. She is now married with kids. She doesn't struggle with same sex attraction anymore. I myself have a trauma from when I was a child that caused some level of same sex attraction (but no desire to be involved romantically with women) that I am overcoming.

There is no scientific evidence we are born gay or lesbian or in a different body.

HeyThere

The gay activist book also said gay relationships don't last very long. They have a shelf life. And that the cheating ratio is 100%.
:tearsofjoy: :rolleyes: You are a clown. Go live your life and stop worrying about other people's relationships, geez.

InChristAlone

:tearsofjoy: :rolleyes: You are a clown. Go live your life and stop worrying about other people's relationships, geez.
Thanks for your ad hominem attack, I have been nothing but respectful about my arguments. That's directly from the gay activist book written by two Harvard grad gay men.

Summer

Look at the reflection

Mickey
Spells
Wicked

This is intentional
They love this shtt
They toy with us
Think it’s so cute…

They delight in evil

As brilliant as they say he was, Manly P Hall was wrong. There are far too many people who, after you show them the symbolism that is hidden in plain sight, simply say “so what?”.

InChristAlone

And there you have it. This is a "you" issue.
Attack my argument not me please. Do you have a response to Jesus?
But Jesus told them, “Moses wrote this commandment for you because of your hardness of heart. 6However, from the beginning of creation, ‘God made them male and female.’b 7‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife,c 8and the two will become one flesh.’d So they are no longer two, but one flesh. 9Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate.”

Makrosky

The Bible. No religious cult at all. Most of our moral standards today come from the Bible so do not rule out it's wisdom.
Oh, the bible. All I needed. And the earth is 6000 years old and god has a white long beard.

Put the bible up your *** and leave LGTB people live in peace.

Makrosky

For all the intelligence here a couple of you guys are like in 1700s psycholo
More than a couple, unfortunately. There are some nazis that, if we were in past times they would be in favor of sending LGTB people to reeducation camps or forcetreat them with hormones like they did with Alan Turing. Unbelievable these people.... on 2022.

Why the obsession with what other people do with their lifes and their bodies as long as they don't harm anyonr? I don't understand it. Or well I do, maybe projecting their unrecognized desires outside on a scapegoat and demonizing them. Very puritan. It is the people that would have burned alive Ray if we were in the 16th century.

Makrosky

Attack my argument not me please. Do you have a response to Jesus?
But Jesus told them, “Moses wrote this commandment for you because of your hardness of heart. 6However, from the beginning of creation, ‘God made them male and female.’b 7‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife,c 8and the two will become one flesh.’d So they are no longer two, but one flesh. 9Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate.”
Are you capable of understanding that LGTB exists before the Bible? And that Indians and Chinese (to name 2 civilizations) do not give a damn about the bible? Have you ever read of homosexuality on the ancient Greece and Rome? Or on ancient India. These civilizations are much older than Jesus.

HeyThere

Thanks for your ad hominem attack, I have been nothing but respectful about my arguments. That's directly from the gay activist book written by two Harvard grad gay men.

Attacking people for who they love because of a religion you chose to follow is as disrespectful and gross as it gets.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals