Colonoscopies worse than useless - no cancer death reduction, high risk of side effects

joaquin

A family friend went in for a colonoscopy and it went wrong. At the time she was in her late 70s. It almost killed her and she wound up having to be in a rehab hospital around 8 months.

Oh but if you go to Yahoo.com or MSN.com there will be these news stories promoting colonoscopies. With headlines that resemble the covid vax propaganda. Headlines that talk of folks that deeply regret not getting the screening.

Sherbert

Oh no! and what about when they want you to swallow a camera pill that ll take pictures of your insides? sounds like a mini version of a co lonoscopy

Badger

A family friend went in for a colonoscopy and it went wrong. At the time she was in her late 70s. It almost killed her and she wound up having to be in a rehab hospital around 8 months.

Oh but if you go to Yahoo.com or MSN.com there will be these news stories promoting colonoscopies. With headlines that resemble the covid vax propaganda. Headlines that talk of folks that deeply regret not getting the screening.
1676013953765.png

Badger

You know things are getting desperate when even innumerable science journals are spewing out lies and bogosities that end up inadvertently hurling monkey wrenches that are bolixing up the works for Corporations. The breath and depth of lies are going to result in scientific stalemate and societal standstill:

1676014395649.png

Badger

You know things are getting desperate when even innumerable science journals are spewing out lies and bogosities that end up inadvertently hurling monkey wrenches that are bolixing up the works for Corporations. The breath and depth of lies are going to result in scientific stalemate and societal standstill:

View attachment 47601

With so much lies and inaccuaracies appearing in so-called scholarly and scientific literature, a reply to this tweet said they need to hire conspiracy therists to get at the truth. Not a bad idea. They would do better than the so-called "experts."

1676015235156.png

joaquin

With so much lies and inaccuaracies appearing in so-called scholarly and scientific literature, a reply to this tweet said they need to hire conspiracy therists to get at the truth. Not a bad idea. They would do better than the so-called "experts."

View attachment 47604
Who is Clif_high and how can I find his writings or postings?

Badger

Who is Clif_high and how can I find his writings or postings?
Who is Clif High: he is a very accomplished computer programmer and linguist. He's put together software methods of analyzing large data sets of messages and communications that I thinks he gets from social media, which he regularly monitors. He comes up with remarkably accurate predictions about future events based on trends in words and phrases that appear with high frequency in the messages. Note this post from a tweet to him refers to this work. He also believes UFOS are quite real and on the move:
666.jpg

jmparret

Hi all you new Clif followers. One of the things you have to look at are all the new unidentified flying objects just shot down and identified. I do not thing they are UFO's just the gov't trying to get your attention on something else. What do they not want you thinking about???
Notice the three question marks, this illustrates my concern about...

jmparret

Hi all you new Clif followers. One of the things you have to look at are all the new unidentified flying objects just shot down and identified. I do not thing they are UFO's just the gov't trying to get your attention on something else. What do they not want you thinking about???
Notice the three question marks, this illustrates my concern about...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals