CO2 might be the stronger and safest anti-inflammatory agent against RONA

Hans

Forum Supporter
"Mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK) signalling pathways are crucial for developmental processes, oncogenesis, and inflammation, including the production of proinflammatory cytokines caused by reactive oxygen species and upon severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infection. There are no drugs that can effectively prevent excessive inflammatory responses in endothelial cells in the lungs, heart, brain, and kidneys, which are considered the main causes of severe coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). In this work, we demonstrate that human MAPKs, i.e. extracellular signal-regulated kinases 1 and 2 (ERK1/2), are CO2 sensors and CO2 is an efficient anti-inflammatory compound that exerts its effects through inactivating ERK1/2 in cultured endothelial cells when the CO2 concentration is elevated. CO2 is a potent inhibitor of cellular proinflammatory responses caused by H2O2 or the receptor-binding domain (RBD) of the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2. ERK1/2 activated by the combined action of RBD and cytokines crucial for the development of severe COVID-19, i.e. interferon-gamma (IFNγ) and tumour necrosis factor-α (TNFα), are more effectively inactivated by CO2 than by dexamethasone or acetylsalicylic acid in human bronchial epithelial cells. Previously, many preclinical and clinical studies showed that the transient application of 5-8% CO2 is safe and effective in the treatment of many diseases. Therefore, our research indicates that CO2 may be used for the treatment of COVID-19 as well as the modification of hundreds of cellular pathways."

A few ways to increase CO2 are to consume carbs, bad breathing, slow breathing, and add a few supps like B1, pyruvate, aspirin (stimulates the metabolic rate), magnesium, methylene blue, acetazolamide, etc.

LucyL

1636372886385.jpeg

aliml

Interestingly, HTR2 antagonists (Lisuride, Progesterone, Cyproheptadine,...) and TLR4 inhibitors (Ivermectin, Losartan, Vitamin D,...) are also involved in the inactivating of ERK1/2

Last edited:

Dr. B

"Mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK) signalling pathways are crucial for developmental processes, oncogenesis, and inflammation, including the production of proinflammatory cytokines caused by reactive oxygen species and upon severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infection. There are no drugs that can effectively prevent excessive inflammatory responses in endothelial cells in the lungs, heart, brain, and kidneys, which are considered the main causes of severe coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). In this work, we demonstrate that human MAPKs, i.e. extracellular signal-regulated kinases 1 and 2 (ERK1/2), are CO2 sensors and CO2 is an efficient anti-inflammatory compound that exerts its effects through inactivating ERK1/2 in cultured endothelial cells when the CO2 concentration is elevated. CO2 is a potent inhibitor of cellular proinflammatory responses caused by H2O2 or the receptor-binding domain (RBD) of the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2. ERK1/2 activated by the combined action of RBD and cytokines crucial for the development of severe COVID-19, i.e. interferon-gamma (IFNγ) and tumour necrosis factor-α (TNFα), are more effectively inactivated by CO2 than by dexamethasone or acetylsalicylic acid in human bronchial epithelial cells. Previously, many preclinical and clinical studies showed that the transient application of 5-8% CO2 is safe and effective in the treatment of many diseases. Therefore, our research indicates that CO2 may be used for the treatment of COVID-19 as well as the modification of hundreds of cellular pathways."

A few ways to increase CO2 are to consume carbs, bad breathing, slow breathing, and add a few supps like B1, pyruvate, aspirin (stimulates the metabolic rate), magnesium, methylene blue, acetazolamide, etc.
what was your experience with 300mg+ thiamine hcl?
what about 500mg+ thiamine hcl daily i heard it has poor bioavailability so you can take more

Beastmode

It's been the biggest change in 2021 in regards to our lifestyle this year. Adding the weekly bathing in a CO2 filled garbage bag.

Not necessarily to do with the RONA, but it's cool to see it being connected to it. Another reason why Peat is the greatest contributor to health in my 40+ years on this planet.

Tansia

Oh I see @Hans you were quicker than me in posting this paper, haha. I've found it extremly interesting and I personally know the authors with whom I lived in one student house... these were a good times :)

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
what was your experience with 300mg+ thiamine hcl?
what about 500mg+ thiamine hcl daily i heard it has poor bioavailability so you can take more
With 300mg I have good focus, nothing much else that I'm aware of.
I haven't taken 500mg consistently enough to say how it made me feel.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
It's been the biggest change in 2021 in regards to our lifestyle this year. Adding the weekly bathing in a CO2 filled garbage bag.

Not necessarily to do with the RONA, but it's cool to see it being connected to it. Another reason why Peat is the greatest contributor to health in my 40+ years on this planet.
Noticed benefits from it as of yet?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Oh I see @Hans you were quicker than me in posting this paper, haha. I've found it extremly interesting and I personally know the authors with whom I lived in one student house... these were a good times :)
You're quick man haha, it was released like 2 days ago.

Beastmode

Noticed benefits from it as of yet?
Mostly quicker recovery from leg workouts and overall well being improved. I tend to notice the impact the next day mostly as I tend to do it at night before bed. Sleep might be a bit more restful as well.

LucyL

interesting list, isnt acetaminophen risky, thats tylenol?
other ones are interesting i didnt know vitamin E, b12 and selenium were CA inhibitors.
i heard caffeine, milk thistle and green tea catechins also are
Yeah, I wouldn't take tylenol. Not with all those much safer things on the list!

aliml

interesting list, isnt acetaminophen risky, thats tylenol?
other ones are interesting i didnt know vitamin E, b12 and selenium were CA inhibitors.
i heard caffeine, milk thistle and green tea catechins also are

Acetazolamide inhibits carbonic anhydrases I, II, III (CA1, CA2, CA3).
Acetaminophen inhibits carbonic anhydrases II, III (CA2, CA3).
Vitamin E and Selenium inhibit carbonic anhydrase III (CA3).
Vitamin B12 (Cobalt) inhibits carbonic anhydrases I, II, IV (CA1, CA2, CA4).

In my opinion, diuretic compounds such as Pomegranate, Capsaicin, Caffeine, Green Tea,... inhibit carbonic anhydrases.

yerrag

With the body already under stress, it's not practical to expect it to be providing itself CO2 from supplements. It likely is already at a CO2 deficit, and getting worse.

Breathing carbogen is the answer.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
With the body already under stress, it's not practical to expect it to be providing itself CO2 from supplements. It likely is already at a CO2 deficit, and getting worse.

Breathing carbogen is the answer.
The study did mention that breathing CO2 is a good approach and I think so as well. But boosting overall CO2 production is always a good idea. If someone is deficient in B1 for example, their CO2 production will be less. So by increasing B1 and CO2 production isn't forcing the body in a direction it can't handle.

yerrag

The study did mention that breathing CO2 is a good approach and I think so as well. But boosting overall CO2 production is always a good idea. If someone is deficient in B1 for example, their CO2 production will be less. So by increasing B1 and CO2 production isn't forcing the body in a direction it can't handle.
The study is very useful, but because carbogen is not widely available thanks to the medical establishment' evil interests, the entire thread becomes a matter of ignoring carbogen breathing and all about supplementation.

Which as I said is not going to be helpful in anyway when the patient is already in a COVID-19 induced stresses that are already exhausting CO2 and bicarbonate buffers in tissues, and also severely downregulating mitochondrial respiration, and unable to shore up CO2 and bicarbonate buffers, putting the body in hypoxic and acidic states of dysfunction.

While steps are being made to counter the infection, it is vital to support the body with an external source of CO2, and carbogen breathing is what would be needed to re-establish balance in the body on the way to recovery.

Just because carbogen is made scarce by artificial dictate by an authoritarian establishment, does not deprive it of its salutary effect on bringing a COVID patient to an efficacious recovery process.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
The study is very useful, but because carbogen is not widely available thanks to the medical establishment' evil interests, the entire thread becomes a matter of ignoring carbogen breathing and all about supplementation.

Which as I said is not going to be helpful in anyway when the patient is already in a COVID-19 induced stresses that are already exhausting CO2 and bicarbonate buffers in tissues, and also severely downregulating mitochondrial respiration, and unable to shore up CO2 and bicarbonate buffers, putting the body in hypoxic and acidic states of dysfunction.

While steps are being made to counter the infection, it is vital to support the body with an external source of CO2, and carbogen breathing is what would be needed to re-establish balance in the body on the way to recovery.

Just because carbogen is made scarce by artificial dictate by an authoritarian establishment, does not deprive it of its salutary effect on bringing a COVID patient to an efficacious recovery process.
I get what you're saying. For someone that's sick, carbogen would be most beneficial. For those that are not sick, keeping CO2 high is a good idea.

David90

*sarcasm on*

But Hans, you can't say that CO2 is Anti-Inflammatory. You Know. The Vaccine is the ONLY Way to solve the ''Rona'' Nowadays.....:rollingred

*sarcasm off*

Just Kidding. Great Thread once Again. I Also use (like in the List from @LucyL) Aspirin and Pomegranate(-Juice) Regulary with good Results. I Try out Baking Soda in my next Vacation in early December and see how it goes. CO2 is (especially in Terms of the Rona) a very underrated Topic.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals