Chip In To Buy Ray Peat Some TocoVit

Chip in to send Ray Peat TocoVit

• Yes

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

Bluebell

Love the idea, just wondering whether it'd be more comfortable for him to get info on the new product & a coupon instead? Could be a little strange to get an unsealed bottle in the post for ingestion, if he doesn't read the forum or know haidut or about IdeaLabs already. (Or maybe he does, in which case disregard!). Just a thought anyway.

L

lollipop

I am thinking we could send haidut money and he would send a bottle to Ray Peat, to see if he thinks it's the real "old glory tocopheroli" he always talked about. However I think the "send money" system on Paypal would be wrong because he is selling something. So haidut would have to make n invoices for n donators? I don't know (sounds like a hassle for his part).

:yeahthat Count me in!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Love the idea, just wondering whether it'd be more comfortable for him to get info on the new product & a coupon instead? Could be a little strange to get an unsealed bottle in the post for ingestion, if he doesn't read the forum or know haidut or about IdeaLabs already.
Had those same thoughts.

OP
S
He really liked the drawing paper he got for Christmas so maybe something artsy?

Well maybe since haidut took care of that, we could [HASHTAG]#Chip4Charlie[/HASHTAG]...

sprinter

Does anyone know if Ray Peat has easy access to a computer and the internet? I'm wondering how he could resist looking at the Ray Peat Forum!

Fractality

Does anyone know if Ray Peat has easy access to a computer and the internet? I'm wondering how he could resist looking at the Ray Peat Forum!

I believe he does because he answers questions via email at least semi-regularly.

haidut

Forum Supporter
yeah it's a gift from Georgi. I think if haidut's website is included along with the certificate and some thanks for the man's efforts, that would be enough. Maybe Ray will be impressed with the quality of Idealabs supplements and become a regular buyer.

I am more inclined to invite Ray to the forum. He will find out about my website anyways when he visits. I think the best thing to possible happen would be for Ray to start posting/reading the forum. Buying from me is really secondary. Remember, the supplements exist because of the knowledge he created and compiled (and maybe a little research from me), so this needs to continue. I, on my end, will continue to find ways to turn knowledge into supplements :):

OP
S
I think that would be more than a fulltime job... and it would open us up for all kinds of PR incidents... as well as give some sort of birth right to the website, which I don't think was ever anybody's intention.

lindsay

T

tobieagle

If he wanted to join the forum etc., he would have already done it.

Imo leave the man alone... have some manners.

milk_lover

I am more inclined to invite Ray to the forum. He will find out about my website anyways when he visits. I think the best thing to possible happen would be for Ray to start posting/reading the forum. Buying from me is really secondary. Remember, the supplements exist because of the knowledge he created and compiled (and maybe a little research from me), so this needs to continue. I, on my end, will continue to find ways to turn knowledge into supplements :)
Yeah to the practical approach, haidut! please never cease to do that.

If he wanted to join the forum etc., he would have already done it.

Imo leave the man alone... have some manners.
I share the same thing but with less harsh words. It's no shame to wish though. Can you imagine the excitement, contribution and insight the guy would present to the forum? would be very immense to everyone. But I understand he is a busy man and has other things to worry about.

OP
S
Things would get ugly in like two hours :ss

BastiFuntasty

I am thinking we could send haidut money and he would send a bottle to Ray Peat, to see if he thinks it's the real "old glory tocopheroli" he always talked about. However I think the "send money" system on Paypal would be wrong because he is selling something. So haidut would have to make n invoices for n donators? I don't know (sounds like a hassle for his part).
Count me in :)

Drareg

It's a great idea with the supplement for Peat. He might be keen on tyromax also?

On Peat posting here might not be the best idea, I'm sure he takes heart from us thinking for ourselves, we seem to get a lot of nonsense dialogue out of the way before we question him,this dialogue is necessary but if Peat was here his inbox would possibly filled whimsical questions like-

Dr Peat would it be ok to rub k2 on my balls?
Dr Peat would it be ok to put tyromax in my ear for tinnitus ?
Dr Peat if I soak my penis in DHEA will it increase in size?

Tarmander

If peat joined the forum, some would be happy and some would be immensely disappointed

OP
S
His naivety is grossly overestimated...

heartnhands

I can send plenty :cool:
You cand send plenty? I don't even know where to begin looking for such a thing...I'm guessing a bar tender or owner could give me a clue. I wonder if leaving a piece of dry ice in a very plastic bag for a few days would fill it with Co2 so that one could use a small step latter to get inside the bag wrap something around your neck and sit and read for a few hours. Has anyone tried using dry ice like this?

Anyway, Haidut, you are and angel for sending some samples onto the man.

What else can anyone say to him besides thanks for standing up for your truth and may you live to love and enjoy life like the flamingos.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals