Chip In To Buy Ray Peat Some TocoVit

Chip in to send Ray Peat TocoVit

• Yes

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
I am thinking we could send haidut money and he would send a bottle to Ray Peat, to see if he thinks it's the real "old glory tocopheroli" he always talked about. However I think the "send money" system on Paypal would be wrong because he is selling something. So haidut would have to make n invoices for n donators? I don't know (sounds like a hassle for his part).

Update: @haidut has kindly offered a free sample for Ray Peat! Thanks! :sunglasses:

Last edited:

Tarmander

i'm pretty sure I recently read a CofA on rays sweat and it's mostly vitamin E if I recall.

Dan W

That's funny, I was just thinking this same thing. I think a paypal donate button would work for this if Haidut doesn't mind setting one up (it's under Profile, My selling tools, PayPal buttons, Create new button, set type to Donations).

i'm pretty sure I recently read a CofA on rays sweat and it's mostly vitamin E if I recall.
:lol:

OP
S
It's not a donation :ss2

lindsay

Couldn't one of us just go to Haidut's site and pay for it and have it shipped to RP's shipping address in Eugene? Or send it to him ourselves? Then we could bypass the whole donation thing.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I am thinking we could send haidut money and he would send a bottle to Ray Peat, to see if he thinks it's the real "old glory tocopheroli" he always talked about. However I think the "send money" system on Paypal would be wrong because he is selling something. So haidut would have to make n invoices for n donators? I don't know (sounds like a hassle for his part).

No need to buy anything. I will send it to the Man for free. Just let me know what address you want it sent to and what message I should include in the package (if any).

haidut

Forum Supporter
Before people vote any more - again, I will send it for free. Let me know how many bottles and what address it needs to go to. Also, any postcards, messages, CO2 tanks, cypro packs, etc?

haidut

Forum Supporter

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Before people vote any more - again, I will send it for free. Let me know how many bottles and what address it needs to go to. Also, any postcards, messages, CO2 tanks, cypro packs, etc?
:+1

OP
S
Hmm does he need cyproheptadine?

heartnhands

Hope I'm not butting where I don't belong.

Is the gift for a special occasion or a difficulty?

I'd be glad to contribute in either case.

I'll watch the thread.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hmm does he need cyproheptadine?

I was joking about the cypro:) It's just stuff he has mentioned before he likes or has used. The CO2 tank may actually be a good idea that he will use for some time. He said in one interview how he hurt his hand falling on top of it while carrying a CO2 tank and then healed it with the CO2. So, if there is a way to order him a CO2 tank I'll do it in addition to the TocoVit.

OP
S
I can send plenty :cool:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals