Chip In To Buy Ray Peat Some TocoVit

Chip in to send Ray Peat TocoVit

• Yes

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

Kasper

anyone that knows the adress of ray peat send it to haidut!!!!

btw I wonder what he would think about mitolipin as well

loess

The CO2 tank may actually be a good idea that he will use for some time. He said in one interview how he hurt his hand falling on top of it while carrying a CO2 tank and then healed it with the CO2. So, if there is a way to order him a CO2 tank I'll do it in addition to the TocoVit.

I have no idea if Ray wants a CO2 tank showing up in his mailbox, but I do have an extra 20 pound tank that I'm not using and would be willing to pack up and send to Ray, though I'm unclear about the legalities of mailing such an item (it is empty of course). It is rather heavy and bulky, and it's in storage right now, but I can grab it and take some photos next time I'm out at my storage space. Otherwise, there are smaller ones like this 20 oz tank, typically used for airsoft/paintball sports.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
anyone that knows the adress of ray peat send it to haidut!!!!

btw I wonder what he would think about mitolipin as well
PO Box 5764
Eugene, Oregon 97405
That's on the top of the newsletter

haidut

Forum Supporter
PO Box 5764
Eugene, Oregon 97405
That's on the top of the newsletter

Perfect, so I can send the TocoVit on Monday. Any special messages to include? Maybe "come and post on the forum, you genius recluse" :):

milk_lover

Perfect, so I can send the TocoVit on Monday. Any special messages to include? Maybe "come and post on the forum, you genius recluse" :)
haidut, thank you for doing this, really! It's a very nice gesture that you share some love with one of the smartest men living right now and yet the most humble one.
I wish Ray Peat talks on the forum so I like that message. Another message could be about asking if TocoVit could be compared with the old vitamin E Ray talked about.

OP
S
The certificate of analysis maybe :ss2

OP
S
I can get all the cypro, famotidine, cascara he will ever want.

milk_lover

But it's not a gift from the forum..
The certificate and a bouquet is enough.
yeah it's a gift from Georgi. I think if haidut's website is included along with the certificate and some thanks for the man's efforts, that would be enough. Maybe Ray will be impressed with the quality of Idealabs supplements and become a regular buyer.

zooma

yeah it's a gift from Georgi. I think if haidut's website is included along with the certificate and some thanks for the man's efforts, that would be enough. Maybe Ray will be impressed with the quality of Idealabs supplements and become a regular buyer.
Agreed. haidut, I think your website and email address, the CoA and a few words of your own would be perfect.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
haidut, you da man. :hattip

Such, great idea. :D

Maybe a "hi" from everyone at the RayPeatForum.com would be nice. :wave:

OP
S
Way to go haidut :thumbright

lindsay

Perfect, so I can send the TocoVit on Monday. Any special messages to include? Maybe "come and post on the forum, you genius recluse" :)

Awesome! Can't wait to hear his thoughts on your Vitamin E!! I'd send you a photo to print for him, but I can just send something myself.

OP
S
Let's find something else to chip into! :mytwocents

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals