Cell Swelling

Amber

hi all,

I am trying to figure out what causes cells to swell. I know low ATP can cause this by not pumping calcium/sodium out. Low protein levels is another cause. Estrogen can cause swelling by lowering sodium levels/blood volume/Atp production.

Is this it? Or is there more to it?

Mito

hi all,

I am trying to figure out what causes cells to swell. I know low ATP can cause this by not pumping calcium/sodium out. Low protein levels is another cause. Estrogen can cause swelling by lowering sodium levels/blood volume/Atp production.

Is this it? Or is there more to it?
Water: swelling, tension, pain, fatigue, aging
Any stress or energy deficit that disturbs cellular structure or function disturbs the interactions among water, proteins, and other components of the cell. Excitation causes a cell to take up extra water, not by osmosis resulting from an increase in the concentration of solutes in the cell, or because the membrane has become porous, but because the structural proteins of the cell have momentarily increased their affinity for water.

Thyroid hormone, by maintaining oxidative metabolism with the production of carbon dioxide, is highly protective against excessive water retention and loss of sodium and magnesium.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals