Brainwave Entrainment , Stimulate Androgenic Hormones Is It Really Working?

Experienced

I've found some interesting videos those are all Brainwave entrainment and Binaural beats

Does any of you have experience or any existing scientific studies about those things?

This is what I found in one of those descriptions from the videos called androgen Brainwave entrainment

"(Scientists as well as I, have done a lot of researches and experiments with binaural beats, isochronic tones and subliminal messages (I have mostly focused on athlete performance improvement. I have done a lot of experiments on my friends and also my esteemed test group on Pateron. Researches were mainly focused on workout results, blood tests (testosterone / estradiol / lh/fsh) and mind states (I think that I will create an official scientific publication about it in future). Workout results and effects on mind states are really evident. Also blood tests results are really impressive e.g. (13.03.18 - before binaural cycle): Testosterone: 4,823 ng/ml (2,8 - 8,0), Estradiol 25,910 pg/ml (11,30 - 43,20) -- (12.04.18 - after): Testosterone: 6,570 ng/ml (2,8 - 8,0), Estradiol 34,644 pg/ml (11,30 - 43,20) These are the newest results after almost 1 month cycle on my Testosterone Enanthate. I have some more blood results from my other tests. They are much older and were more focused on lh/fsh influence - they both will also influence on testosterone level, fertillity etc.). I am going to publish all of them in my researches, that I have mentioned before).There come explanations... There are many official researches, that you may find on scientific web sites, that binaural beats have influence on our organism in a dozen ways. E.g. it is proved that binaural beats can stimulate pituitary gland (e.g. dr Hanns Uwe Pfaff in 2014 has created a big publication about influence on HPA. He mostly focused on cortisol regulation. This scientist and many other researches show us too (you may find a lot more even on ncbi site etc.), that even placebo group may have some effects while using "fake", so like awkwardly done binaural beats, 3/4 worse effects than non-placebo group, but still (placebo can be also powerful eh). Binaural beats have also influence on glial cells, so it is possible to produce hormones (also steroid hormones) in a few ways, by using it regulary. Also they have strong influence on our mind states (there actually exists a hauntingly humber of published studies about this topic). Our mind states may have also a decisive influence on our sport results/achievments (sport psychology branch) If you are a person, that trains regulary, then it is certainly obvious for you how mind states plays essential role in sport.")

baccheion

I've found some interesting videos those are all Brainwave entrainment and Binaural beats

Does any of you have experience or any existing scientific studies about those things?

This is what I found in one of those descriptions from the videos called androgen Brainwave entrainment

"(Scientists as well as I, have done a lot of researches and experiments with binaural beats, isochronic tones and subliminal messages (I have mostly focused on athlete performance improvement. I have done a lot of experiments on my friends and also my esteemed test group on Pateron. Researches were mainly focused on workout results, blood tests (testosterone / estradiol / lh/fsh) and mind states (I think that I will create an official scientific publication about it in future). Workout results and effects on mind states are really evident. Also blood tests results are really impressive e.g. (13.03.18 - before binaural cycle): Testosterone: 4,823 ng/ml (2,8 - 8,0), Estradiol 25,910 pg/ml (11,30 - 43,20) -- (12.04.18 - after): Testosterone: 6,570 ng/ml (2,8 - 8,0), Estradiol 34,644 pg/ml (11,30 - 43,20) These are the newest results after almost 1 month cycle on my Testosterone Enanthate. I have some more blood results from my other tests. They are much older and were more focused on lh/fsh influence - they both will also influence on testosterone level, fertillity etc.). I am going to publish all of them in my researches, that I have mentioned before).There come explanations... There are many official researches, that you may find on scientific web sites, that binaural beats have influence on our organism in a dozen ways. E.g. it is proved that binaural beats can stimulate pituitary gland (e.g. dr Hanns Uwe Pfaff in 2014 has created a big publication about influence on HPA. He mostly focused on cortisol regulation. This scientist and many other researches show us too (you may find a lot more even on ncbi site etc.), that even placebo group may have some effects while using "fake", so like awkwardly done binaural beats, 3/4 worse effects than non-placebo group, but still (placebo can be also powerful eh). Binaural beats have also influence on glial cells, so it is possible to produce hormones (also steroid hormones) in a few ways, by using it regulary. Also they have strong influence on our mind states (there actually exists a hauntingly humber of published studies about this topic). Our mind states may have also a decisive influence on our sport results/achievments (sport psychology branch) If you are a person, that trains regulary, then it is certainly obvious for you how mind states plays essential role in sport.")

I suppose it could have some effect, even if only due to relaxation (anti-stress/-cortisol/-inflammation).

When someone becomes sensitive to the effects (as I did after starting iodine protocol with a higher serum 25(OH)D), alpha states are associated with dopamine, beta and high beta with norepinephrine/epinephrine, theta with GABA, gamma with dopamine, delta with serotonin, etc. Each state may be associated with a certain staging for hormone release.

OP
E

Experienced

I suppose it could have some effect, even if only due to relaxation (anti-stress/-cortisol/-inflammation).
The audio from those videos are relaxing to me it isn't really that disturbing but it is kind of creepy.

opethfeldt

I've tried them. I find them useful add ons. They don't replace supplements and diet but can push things in the right direction once you've got your supplements and diet on track. Specifically, i use the DHT increaser and estrogen reducer. The other ones that are meant to emulate specific compounds also work but this stuff gets time consuming so I've just settled on these two.

OP
E

Experienced

I've tried them. I find them useful add ons. They don't replace supplements and diet but can push things in the right direction once you've got your supplements and diet on track. Specifically, i use the DHT increaser and estrogen reducer. The other ones that are meant to emulate specific compounds also work but this stuff gets time consuming so I've just settled on these two.
They honestly didn't work for me the only thing that works for me is Semen Retention/ nosurf / and NoFap .

opethfeldt

They honestly didn't work for me the only thing that works for me is Semen Retention/ nosurf / and NoFap .
Weird. I guess everyone's physiology is different. The DHT one is very noticable for me. My beard softens and i feel very relaxed. If I'm in public, there's a dramatic decrease in social anxiety. It's definitely not placebo. I'm definitely a proponent of no fap though. No male should be masturbating more than once a week if he desires optimal health.

OP
E

Experienced

Weird. I guess everyone's physiology is different. The DHT one is very noticable for me
My beard softens and i feel very relaxed. If I'm in public, there's a dramatic decrease in social anxiety. It's definitely not placebo. I'm definitely a proponent of no fap though. No male should be masturbating more than once a week if he desires optimal health.
I'm totally against masturbating . I always regret doing it massive drop in hormones also addictive skyrockets prolactin ..ngl

OP
E

Experienced

I'm totally against masturbating . I always regret doing it massive drop in hormones also addictive skyrockets prolactin ..ngl
Also doing monk mode is insane and noticable how relaxed you get by not using any social media .. softcore is even considered relapsing. :) nofap is heavy but when it's done it rewards you.

opethfeldt

Yeah. Only takes 3 days to return to baseline if you're consistent though. You can definitely tell most men have high prolactin when you go out. They struggle with eye contact and seem very insecure. Obviously estrogen is also playing a role there.

Mauritio

I also tried this channel I think its one of the few good ones (also Sapien Medicine). Some time ago I posted a study about 20hz frequency getting rid of plaque in alzheimers brain (in mice) , so yeah sound is powerful.

You should definitely check out the increased androgen receptor sensitivity frequency ,thats a good one,too.

opethfeldt

I also tried this channel I think its one of the few good ones (also Sapien Medicine). Some time ago I posted a study about 20hz frequency getting rid of plaque in alzheimers brain (in mice) , so yeah sound is powerful.

You should definitely check out the increased androgen receptor sensitivity frequency ,thats a good one,too.

Yeah, that one is awesome. I'm never consistent with using it and I don't feel it's as needed since I'm usually on no fap but I notice increased grip strength and a deeper voice when I am consistent. It's worth noting that the author of these videos has a Patreon where you can vote for new stuff that gets released. Androsterone is among the videos on the list. I'm excited to see the effects of that when it gets released.

Mauritio

Yeah, that one is awesome. I'm never consistent with using it and I don't feel it's as needed since I'm usually on no fap but I notice increased grip strength and a deeper voice when I am consistent. It's worth noting that the author of these videos has a Patreon where you can vote for new stuff that gets released. Androsterone is among the videos on the list. I'm excited to see the effects of that when it gets released.
Anti-Serotonin would be epic ! But they wont understand :/

Mauritio

I thought about asking for it. He already has a serotonin boost video haha. Clever dude but I guess he hasn't been "peated" yet.
Nah , we should try though :D Pro dopamine is probably as close as we can get . Or maybe anti-endotoxin...

opethfeldt

Nah , we should try though :D Pro dopamine is probably as close as we can get . Or maybe anti-endotoxin...
He has a few pro dopamine ones. Adderall. Tried it. Hated it. Feels like adrenaline, not dopamine. Then he also has Armodafanil. That one is solid and feels like dopamine. Finally, he has an anti gynocomastia production that reduces prolactin and estrogen. Should be pro dopamine and feels it subjectively

Mauritio

He has a few pro dopamine ones. Adderall. Tried it. Hated it. Feels like adrenaline, not dopamine. Then he also has Armodafanil. That one is solid and feels like dopamine. Finally, he has an anti gynocomastia production that reduces prolactin and estrogen. Should be pro dopamine and feels it subjectively
Oh, that anti-gyno one is a great idea. I haven't thought it would work on the hormones also but just on the fat tissue itself, but it makes sense ,since this is whats causing it in the first place.
I have tried Modafinil in real life , and its pretty cool ! definitely dopaminergic ,which study showed as of now.

opethfeldt

Oh, that anti-gyno is a great idea. I havent thought it would work on the hormones also and not just the fat tissue itself, but it makes sense ,since this is whats causing it in the first place.
I have tried Modafinil in real life , and its pretty cool ! definitely dopaminergic ,which study showed as of now.
It's pretty incredible the range of effects you can achieve with brainwave entrainment. I used it a few years back just to simply reduce stress and relax. I had no idea of its potential. I'm sure many people will write this stuff off since there's not much research yet. They're doing themselves a disservice though.

Mauritio

It's pretty incredible the range of effects you can achieve with brainwave entrainment. I used it a few years back just to simply reduce stress and relax. I had no idea of its potential. I'm sure many people will write this stuff off since there's not much research yet. They're doing themselves a disservice though.
Hundred percent agreed. I have been listening to frequencies for years with great results: especially a channel called sapien medicine delivers ,but also rife frequencies are good. I talked to another member on the forum and she reduced her thyroid dosage about 80 % just by listening to the hypothyroid frequency!

opethfeldt

Hundred percent agreed. I have been listening to frequencies for years with great results: especially a channel called sapien medicine delivers ,but also rife frequencies are good. I talked to another member on the forum and she reduced her thyroid dosage about 80 % just by listening to the hypothyroid frequency!
Wow. That's incredible. I've used a few of the videos off that channel. I don't have any real health issues now though so I don't use it as much. I may give that hypothyroid video a go though just to see. It can't hurt. Worst case, i get hungry and gotta down some ice cream ;)

Mauritio

Wow. That's incredible. I've used a few of the videos off that channel. I don't have any real health issues now though so I don't use it as much. I may give that hypothyroid video a go though just to see. It can't hurt. Worst case, i get hungry and gotta down some ice cream ;)
Exactly :D thats what happened when I listened to it the first time... it was from the rife frequency channel IIRC...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom