Balanitis Lichen Sclerosus

Please keep me updated on the results. What symptoms are you having?
Great inflammation of the foreskin, it is very swollen and bloody. Doctor put it back over the glans [It was painful] but he said I should do the circumsision since it's basically dead skin and it will become necrotic.

It's insane that methylene blue induced this kind of inflammatory state of the foreskin. It didn't do it with the glans but only the foreskin. Kind of irritated it and I couldn't calm it down after it and it just kept growing and getting more inflamed.

I had balanitis since I was a teenager but I never had this kind of a problem.

The picture that explains my condition is this - only it is way more inflamed.
foreskin.png

Lee Simeon

Great inflammation of the foreskin, it is very swollen and bloody. Doctor put it back over the glans [It was painful] but he said I should do the circumsision since it's basically dead skin and it will become necrotic.

It's insane that methylene blue induced this kind of inflammatory state of the foreskin. It didn't do it with the glans but only the foreskin. Kind of irritated it and I couldn't calm it down after it and it just kept growing and getting more inflamed.

I had balanitis since I was a teenager but I never had this kind of a problem.

The picture that explains my condition is this - only it is way more inflamed.
View attachment 34374
Sorry to hear that, hope things improve

Sorry to hear it. Did you dilute the MB?
Yes it wasn't even 1/1 it was more like 1/3 in favor of water content so not as potent as yours.. In fact I was using it 5-6x before this happened and I always felt more constriction of the foreskin but I didn't pay attention to it. I guess MB did something with the blood flow, constricting the tissue and blood vessels which led to even greater inflammation.

I know Peat talked a lot before about the correlation between blood flow/blood pressure and inflammation. That's why he consider losartan as one of the greatest anti inflammatory substance and also great immune stimulants. I think most of the inflammation has to do with the blood flow and that whole system.

I think MB scavenging NO is not a good thing when it comes to the penis [and maybe not a good thing in general]. Ever since using MB orally and topically I had almost no erection or it was half flaccid. As a guy who was always having very strong erections it affected me. I also had problems of holding my urine so I had to pee more frequently which is also bizarre for me since I never had problems in that area.

@Lee Simeon The other medication doctor prescribed is serrapeptase enzyme which I think is actually a good thing he did - and I was glad when I found out.

When the doctor pulled the skin over the glans the inflammation went down during the day. And now I'm like 60% better.
Something which helped me lower inflammation is fresh urine [probably due to the urea and probably some stem cells in it]. I only do this in life or death situation since... well since it's fuc*ing urine :) I just piss in a plastic glass and dip my penis into the glass for a couple of minutes.
Tomorrow I'm going to do some microbiology laboratory for bacterial species determination of the glans to see if I should actually use any antibiotic at all - I prefer not to.

Two terible days all in all...

Last edited:

Lee Simeon

Yes it wasn't even 1/1 it was more like 1/3 in favor of water content so not as potent as yours.. In fact I was using it 5-6x before this happened and I always felt more constriction of the foreskin but I didn't pay attention to it. I guess MB did something with the blood flow, constricting the tissue and blood vessels which led to even greater inflammation.

I know Peat talked a lot before about the correlation between blood flow/blood pressure and inflammation. That's why he consider losartan as one of the greatest anti inflammatory substance and also great immune stimulants. I think most of the inflammation has to do with the blood flow and that whole system.

I think MB scavenging NO is not a good thing when it comes to the penis [and maybe not a good thing in general]. Ever since using MB orally and topically I had almost no erection or it was half flaccid. As a guy who was always having very strong erections it affected me. I also had problems of holding my urine so I had to pee more frequently which is also bizarre for me since I never had problems in that area.

@Lee Simeon The other medication doctor prescribed is serrapeptase enzyme which I think is actually a good thing he did - and I was glad when I found out.

When the doctor pulled the skin over the glans the inflammation went down during the day. And now I'm like 60% better.
Something which helped me lower inflammation is fresh urine [probably due to the urea and probably some stem cells in it]. I only do this in life or death situation since... well since it's fuc*ing urine :) I just piss in a plastic glass and dip my penis into the glass for a couple of minutes.
Tomorrow I'm going to do some microbiology laboratory for bacterial species determination of the glans to see if I should actually use any antibiotic at all - I prefer not to.

Two terible days all in all...
Hol up, have you tried the serrapeptase? Did you notice anything from it? When did the doctor pull the skin? And you are not taking the urine orally, right? Only dipping your wiener in it? Sorry for many questions, I just want to be through with this balanitis ***t lol

Hol up, have you tried the serrapeptase? Did you notice anything from it? When did the doctor pull the skin? And you are not taking the urine orally, right? Only dipping your wiener in it? Sorry for many questions, I just want to be through with this balanitis ***t lol
He just prescribed serrapeptase and I was happy considering Ray talked about the benefits of proteolytic enzymes. I used urine only topically - yes dipping it in the plastic glass - It helped me lower inflammation in the past.

I went to the emergency urology room and doctor rolled the skin over the glans.

I really think balanitis is reflection of metabolic health and probably health of the gut, gut lining and blood vessels. Endotoxins are probably involed so improving gut health and having number 2 more often will certanly benefit it. Also washing the penis every day or every other day is important.

I still don't know how to fully resolve it - keeping it under control is the only thing I've got.

Lee Simeon

He just prescribed serrapeptase and I was happy considering Ray talked about the benefits of proteolytic enzymes. I used urine only topically - yes dipping it in the plastic glass - It helped me lower inflammation in the past.

I went to the emergency urology room and doctor rolled the skin over the glans.

I really think balanitis is reflection of metabolic health and probably health of the gut, gut lining and blood vessels. Endotoxins are probably involed so improving gut health and having number 2 more often will certanly benefit it. Also washing the penis every day or every other day is important.

I still don't know how to fully resolve it - keeping it under control is the only thing I've got.
Do you know how you got it? Hmm will try some bromelain if proteolytic enzymes may help

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals