All We Needed Was B-Complex?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date
OP
D

Deleted member 5487

What did you think about her theory that D and enough Bs bring back the 4 species that then make enough Bs for us? And once they do, to drop the supplemental Bs, until your body decides to do more repair. From her most recent interview, it doesn’t look like she’s had her successful clients run a stool test to see if those 4 bacteria are back but it would be interesting.

I tried spending all day in the sun (specifically 1h on either side of solar noon) with as little clothes on as possible and my 25D didn’t budge from 29ng/ml. My health issues continued to get worse I think because I was using more B2 which left me deficient in FMN and FAD. I wasn’t supplementing at the time because I bought into the microbiome should make them with enough sun. But the D part is very interesting. I’m doing really well with topical energin. I do less well when I take it or other Bs by mouth- I did find, like you have, that putting them in water and sipping throughout the day was more beneficial and using relatively low amounts (not 100-400mg in one go for each B). I just started calcirol topically to see if that budges my 25D up to 60.

I think her theory is brilliant as it proteins to widespread vitamin D and B's Defiencys. Particularly as it coincided with my experience exactly.

Like Tanning UVB Bed+B complex in water and my life changed substantially.

It's crazy you posted that

T

TheBeard

I don't know but 1.5mg of thaimine is not alot. I've had probably 100mg today already. Sipping on it,

Awesome Video. All people in this thread should listen to it

She says B-Complex+ Vitamin D is like a cure all. And clears some of out hesitations about B-Complex. Says nobody knows the doses but we can just urinate it out.

Coincidentally I started my B-Complex at the same time as I started UVB-Tanning. Which is the entry level tanning bed. My Health is skyrocketing, skin, sexual energy, strength as a cornerstone

https://www.thetanningguru.com/tanning-advice-2/healthy-indoor-tanning-for-vitamin-d/

Heres the artiacle that convinced me to start tanning for Vitamin D, supposedly get a good 10k-15k units of D per session.

I'm currently taking Thorne's basic B complex.
I'm one week into taking it.
It was all going great at the beginning, major cognitive enhancement, sky high libido.

Now all I have is agitated sleep and liver pain with none of the benefits.

I don't think B vitamins are as benign as touted to be.

It was all going great at the beginning, major cognitive enhancement, sky high libido.

@TheBeard
And what about your Vit D intake??

T

TheBeard

@TheBeard
And what about your Vit D intake??

I don't supplement vit D or K.
I eat raw liver once a week and drink 2 gallons of raw milk a day.
Sunshine most everyday where I live.

Vitamin D supplements always made me irritable and affected my sleep.

Edit: 2 gallons/week

Last edited by a moderator:

golder

What did you think about her theory that D and enough Bs bring back the 4 species that then make enough Bs for us? And once they do, to drop the supplemental Bs, until your body decides to do more repair. From her most recent interview, it doesn’t look like she’s had her successful clients run a stool test to see if those 4 bacteria are back but it would be interesting.

I tried spending all day in the sun (specifically 1h on either side of solar noon) with as little clothes on as possible and my 25D didn’t budge from 29ng/ml. My health issues continued to get worse I think because I was using more B2 which left me deficient in FMN and FAD. I wasn’t supplementing at the time because I bought into the microbiome should make them with enough sun. But the D part is very interesting. I’m doing really well with topical energin. I do less well when I take it or other Bs by mouth- I did find, like you have, that putting them in water and sipping throughout the day was more beneficial and using relatively low amounts (not 100-400mg in one go for each B). I just started calcirol topically to see if that budges my 25D up to 60.
Let us know if the topical calcirol nudges the vitD levels up? Where are you topical my applying? Thanks!

Spartan300

That's impressive milk consumption!
Assuming you sleep 8hours that's a pint every waking hour!
Not disbelieving you, just not sure I could do that (or afford to buy 2 gal raw milk/day unfortunately...)

Recoen

Thorne has a bunch of fillers in their b complex (most of their products seem to). Also, some don’t do well with choline (I know it’s only 5%) and/or methylBs.
Are you putting it in water and sipping throughout the day? Or taking it all at once?
Dr Gominak seems to think if you have a bad response to Bs then the supplement in addition to what your microbiomes are making is too much. Maybe try the complex every 3 days?
The Bs are needed to excrete things like Fe and estrogen from the liver. It’s possible these things are hitting your gi causing a stress response/ increase in serotonin. On the other hand, I become agitated and have insomnia when I take standard doses of Bs by mouth. I don’t when I take them topically. Probably a sibo problem. Regardless. I think this is why starting low and going slow is needed.

It has megadoses of B3 and pantothenic acid, especially the pantothenic acid can be an issue, at these dosages is pharmologic effect expectable. Maybe use it as an repletion supplement, and after a month go lower dosed. And yes, it could be detoxx :)

Last edited:
Thorne has a bunch of fillers in their b complex (most of their products seem to). Also, some don’t do well with choline (I know it’s only 5%) and/or methylBs.
Are you putting it in water and sipping throughout the day? Or taking it all at once?
Dr Gominak seems to think if you have a bad response to Bs then the supplement in addition to what your microbiomes are making is too much. Maybe try the complex every 3 days?
The Bs are needed to excrete things like Fe and estrogen from the liver. It’s possible these things are hitting your gi causing a stress response/ increase in serotonin. On the other hand, I become agitated and have insomnia when I take standard doses of Bs by mouth. I don’t when I take them topically. Probably a sibo problem. Regardless. I think this is why starting low and going slow is needed.

The stability is endangered by light exposure and exposure to acid base changes; better to open a capsule and pour some of the content into a beverage, and consume it immediately.

Recoen

Let us know if the topical calcirol nudges the vitD levels up? Where are you topical my applying? Thanks!
I will! Currently I’m using one drop calcirol with two drops stressnon in/ around my navel twice per day. I’m going to add one more daily dose. I’ll stay at 3000iu for one month then retest to see if I should increase or hold steady.
I’m also drinking ~5cups of raw milk per day.

Recoen

The stability is endangered by light exposure and exposure to acid base changes; better to open a capsule and pour some of the content into a beverage, and consume it immediately.
Yes, specifically UV. I use a thermos with a lid and consume inside, away from windows. Though most windows block the majority (there’s always some transmitted wave in quantum mechanics) of UV.
This is why milk comes in opaque containers given it’s such a good source of riboflavin, etc.
And yes, interactions between the various vitamins with each other, water, the container, the air that gets in every time, etc. But the same is said for the food we consume too.
However, if one is truly concerned, then something like the individual herb science or metabolics liquid Bs could be used. A drop or two of each, under the tongue, throughout the day would provide relatively lower but consistent amounts of Bs.

T

TheBeard

That's impressive milk consumption!
Assuming you sleep 8hours that's a pint every waking hour!
Not disbelieving you, just not sure I could do that (or afford to buy 2 gal raw milk/day unfortunately...)

My bad sorry I meant 2 gallons/week

T

TheBeard

Good point on them making my liver excrete estrogens and toxins.
Maybe my reaction is secondary to all this excretion.

T

TheBeard

It has megadoses of B3 and pantothenic acid, especially the pantothenic acid can be an issue, at these dosages is pharmologic effect expectable. Maybe use it as an repletion supplement, and after a month go lower dosed. And yes, it could be detoxx :)

I would have thought b5 to be the least problematic, as its name suggests, it's litterally in every food, so you wouldn't overdose on it would you?

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

I don't supplement vit D or K.
Sunshine most everyday where I live.

Vitamin D supplements always made me irritable and affected my sleep.

Edit: 2 gallons/week

Are you sipping your Bs? Or taking the pill. I wouldn’t even consider taking a full b50 pill that dose massive. I take 1 0z swigs.

That vitamin A consumption is crazy. I would be slick bald in 2 weeks if I ate that much vitamin A. I have to avoid diary now. All I want to do is sit in a UVB bed and eat fatty pork, vitamin D makes me feel sooo much better.

I’ve probably been deficient for decades.

golder

Are you sipping your Bs? Or taking the pill. I wouldn’t even consider taking a full b50 pill that dose massive. I take 1 0z swigs.

That vitamin A consumption is crazy. I would be slick bald in 2 weeks if I ate that much vitamin A. I have to avoid diary now. All I want to do is sit in a UVB bed and eat fatty pork, vitamin D makes me feel sooo much better.

I’ve probably been deficient for decades.
Interesting. Why does the vitA consumption promote balding? That has made me want to back off it for a bit! Thanks.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

Interesting. Why does the vitA consumption promote balding? That has made me want to back off it for a bit! Thanks.

Not itself. But most people spend close to zero time outside and vitamin D is very low accross the board.

The anti vitamin A crowd and that giant thread just have way out of wack fat soulables.

Duck/Goose liver have much better ratios, beef is like straight vitamin A. WAPF said liver only tastes good with bacon because lard is #2 source of vitamin D.

I’m very fair skinned and health, strength, hair exploaded when I started UVB tanning. Which’s gives u a 10k-15k units of natural skin produced vitamin D.

golder

Not itself. But most people spend close to zero time outside and vitamin D is very low accross the board.

The anti vitamin A crowd and that giant thread just have way out of wack fat soulables.

Duck/Goose liver have much better ratios, beef is like straight vitamin A. WAPF said liver only tastes good with bacon because lard is #2 source of vitamin D.

I’m very fair skinned and health, strength, hair exploaded when I started UVB tanning. Which’s gives u a 10k-15k units of natural skin produced vitamin D.
Going to have to take the plunge on this tanning now I think. Thanks for all your useful input. What’s the layman’s guide to UVB tanning? Find the bed with the lowest UVA ratio and start slowly? Avoid tanning the face if needed? Other than the b complex have you found anything useful to do alongside the tanning for best results?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom