All We Needed Was B-Complex?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date
OP
D

Deleted member 5487

Nothing overtly noticeable from the B1 alone. I have been taking 1/2 tsp of the bulksupplements thiamine hcl powder daily. However, the comments section on Amazon if the product is brimming with positive experiences.

Will take time to build up, I've read people doing very high doses for long periods of time to get back. Huge portions of the population damn near have Beri Beri So the positive reviews make complete sense

The ammount of soda, coffee, alcohol the main population consumes leads to rapid low grade defiency

ursidae

I ordered energin recently, lets see what it does for my skin. You're underrated, OP

Sefton10

Will take time to build up, I've read people doing very high doses for long periods of time to get back. Huge portions of the population damn near have Beri Beri So the positive reviews make complete sense

The ammount of soda, coffee, alcohol the main population consumes leads to rapid low grade defiency
What's your thoughts on Nutritional Yeast as a food-based B vitamin supplement of sorts? The image is for just 5g of the non-fortified version, I know some have synthetic B12 added.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 42

Iceman2016

For those looking for a good premade b-complex in capsule form, this is what I've been using since my last bottle of Energin ran out a few years ago:

B-Complex Plus

My main concerns with most other b-complex formulations were:
1. Getting way too much B6 over time based on the large amounts used in many "b-50" or "b-100" formulations (Megavitamin-B6 syndrome - Wikipedia)
2. Folic acid (potentially toxic) being used in place of folate
3. Silica/silicon dioxide and other bad fillers

The above product addresses my concerns so I'd thought I'd share.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201023-155440_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201023-155440_Chrome.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 52

Vileplume

Am interested in this as well. Specifically this product from one of my favorite vendors Functional Yeast Extract Powder | Minimum 50% Beta Glucans

I’d be interested in hearing @Amarsh213 and other peoples’ thoughts too. From what I’ve heard on this forum, RP mentioned it helped his dad heal diabetes in a matter of weeks. However, nutritional yeast has a high phosphate:calcium ratio and can cause gas. So I guess it comes down to personal pros and cons, and digestive preference. Personally, I feel good when I take nutritional yeast (Bob’s Red Mill) but it might cause a little gas. I think it’s worth it though, for me.

I also read an article online that mentioned soldiers (I forget which war) who did not benefit from an isolated B (thiamine perhaps) but did benefit from nutritional yeast.

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I’d be interested in hearing @Amarsh213 and other peoples’ thoughts too. From what I’ve heard on this forum, RP mentioned it helped his dad heal diabetes in a matter of weeks. However, nutritional yeast has a high phosphate:calcium ratio and can cause gas. So I guess it comes down to personal pros and cons, and digestive preference. Personally, I feel good when I take nutritional yeast (Bob’s Red Mill) but it might cause a little gas. I think it’s worth it though, for me.
To bypass the gas you can mix the Yeast up real good, let it settle, then drink the clearer liquid off the top. I like to do two mixes, with a long settle for optimal results. Easy peasy.

stackz07

To bypass the gas you can mix the Yeast up real good, let it settle, then drink the clearer liquid off the top. I like to do two mixes, with a long settle for optimal results. Easy peasy.
Is it estrogenic? "easy Peaty??"

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Is it estrogenic? "easy Peaty??"
With a high quality yeast I have not seen any estrogenic symptoms. But like Peat says, for some people it can cause some digestive irritation so doing an extraction like I mentioned above bypasses it.

Vileplume

"easy Peaty??"

:Dwhat a great phrase

Great idea! I’m gonna try it

Last edited:

Maljam

What ratio water to yeast do you use? Thanks.

We need more research on the B1 binding acids in coffee as well as some of the adrenaline activating compounds.

I was also intrigued by this because I wanted to disprove the idea that coffee is bad for B1. There's a study showing that coffee or tea (tannins) increase the amount of B1 in the liver in rats.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

What's your thoughts on Nutritional Yeast as a food-based B vitamin supplement of sorts? The image is for just 5g of the non-fortified version, I know some have synthetic B12 added.

I don't know but 1.5mg of thaimine is not alot. I've had probably 100mg today already. Sipping on it,
Have you all heard of Dr. Stasha Gominak? Paraphrasing (if I have something wrong then please correct me)-
Her hypothesis is we need to get D high enough to enter the correct stages of sleep to truly regenerate and heal. She also says that D is needed to set the terrain for the correct microbes to populate the gut. Then they make the Bs we need. She says until that happens to take a B complex along with the D. She says some need B100, and others as little as B25. That some get agitated, etc from the B100 because of the other microbes in the GI.

Then when you feel symptoms return to stop the complex because your commensal bacteria should be making enough. And when your body decides to go through a longer recovery phase some extra B supplementation may be needed again. Again always using your symptoms as a guide.

She also theorizes we store Bs longer than currently understood.

I need to look more into this but on the surface it sounds plausible. There is enough research describing what microbes produce what Bs. Knowing how much you actually uptake is difficult though. As is knowing how much you uptake from food, supplements, etc. Also, her point about B deficiency and toxicity symptoms being basically the same is very true. I’m not sure if D and Bs are the only things needed to restore the terrain.

When I take Bs by mouth I have to use relatively low doses in water sipped on throughout the day.

She may have changed her stance but in the interview I listened to she was a proponent of the keto diet (). Her argument basically having to do with the type of water the ATPase makes. Her claim (I know others have this too) is FAO makes less D2O (heavy water) compared to glucose metabolism. Has anyone asked Dr Peat about this? Obviously glucose metabolism makes more CO2 overall so does that make up for it? Is heavy water even an issue? Obviously Dr Gilbert Ling didn’t know the D2O:H2O concentration of the cytoplasm when he did his research on intracellular K, “membrane” potential, etc.

Awesome Video. All people in this thread should listen to it

She says B-Complex+ Vitamin D is like a cure all. And clears some of out hesitations about B-Complex. Says nobody knows the doses but we can just urinate it out.

Coincidentally I started my B-Complex at the same time as I started UVB-Tanning. Which is the entry level tanning bed. My Health is skyrocketing, skin, sexual energy, strength as a cornerstone

https://www.thetanningguru.com/tanning-advice-2/healthy-indoor-tanning-for-vitamin-d/

Heres the artiacle that convinced me to start tanning for Vitamin D, supposedly get a good 10k-15k units of D per session.

TheSir

I don't know but 1.5mg of thaimine is not alot. I've had probably 100mg today already. Sipping on it,

She says B-Complex+ Vitamin D is like a cure all. And clears some of out hesitations about B-Complex. Says nobody knows the doses but we can just urinate it out.

Coincidentally I started my B-Complex at the same time as I started UVB-Tanning. Which is the entry level tanning bed. My Health is skyrocketing, skin, sexual energy, strength as a cornerstone

https://www.thetanningguru.com/tanning-advice-2/healthy-indoor-tanning-for-vitamin-d/

Heres the artiacle that convinced me to start tanning for Vitamin D, supposedly get a good 10k-15k units of D per session.
Do you think there is a difference between ingested D vitamin supplementation and UVB?

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

Do you think there is a difference between ingested D vitamin supplementation and UVB?

Something about the cells producing their own seems far superior to me. They control how much to create based on physiological needs.

I use the level 1 bed for 10 minutes( start with 6min), With a coconut oil based indoor tanning lotion. After the session I feel noticeably better.

I feel so much better it's quite significant. I go have a workout and dopamine/energy seems very elevated.

Full body UVB exposure like provides a concentrated dose that makes up for sitting indoors all day via work/seasonal.

Im sure to get a good 30mins of red light lamp at night as well.

The article I posted makes a very strong case, and it makes sense if you think about it. We just sit inside all day.

Anti-Peat - Grant Genereux's Theory Of Vitamin A Toxicity

This thread is probably just people with very severe vitamin D defiency. and any vitamin A throws them out of wack more.

TheSir

Something about the cells producing their own seems far superior to me. They control how much to create based on physiological needs.

I use the level 1 bed for 10 minutes( start with 6min), With a coconut oil based indoor tanning lotion. After the session I feel noticeably better.

I feel so much better it's quite significant. I go have a workout and dopamine/energy seems very elevated.

Full body UVB exposure like provides a concentrated dose that makes up for sitting indoors all day via work/seasonal.

Im sure to get a good 30mins of red light lamp at night as well.

The article I posted makes a very strong case, and it makes sense if you think about it. We just sit inside all day.

Anti-Peat - Grant Genereux's Theory Of Vitamin A Toxicity

This thread is probably just people with very severe vitamin D defiency. and any vitamin A throws them out of wack more.
Interesting. You speak of using a coconut oil based lotion. Do you think simply rubbing pure coconut oil would be sufficient?

Recoen

What did you think about her theory that D and enough Bs bring back the 4 species that then make enough Bs for us? And once they do, to drop the supplemental Bs, until your body decides to do more repair. From her most recent interview, it doesn’t look like she’s had her successful clients run a stool test to see if those 4 bacteria are back but it would be interesting.

I tried spending all day in the sun (specifically 1h on either side of solar noon) with as little clothes on as possible and my 25D didn’t budge from 29ng/ml. My health issues continued to get worse I think because I was using more B2 which left me deficient in FMN and FAD. I wasn’t supplementing at the time because I bought into the microbiome should make them with enough sun. But the D part is very interesting. I’m doing really well with topical energin. I do less well when I take it or other Bs by mouth- I did find, like you have, that putting them in water and sipping throughout the day was more beneficial and using relatively low amounts (not 100-400mg in one go for each B). I just started calcirol topically to see if that budges my 25D up to 60.

Bluemachine

For those looking for a good premade b-complex in capsule form, this is what I've been using since my last bottle of Energin ran out a few years ago:

B-Complex Plus

My main concerns with most other b-complex formulations were:
1. Getting way too much B6 over time based on the large amounts used in many "b-50" or "b-100" formulations (Megavitamin-B6 syndrome - Wikipedia)
2. Folic acid (potentially toxic) being used in place of folate
3. Silica/silicon dioxide and other bad fillers

The above product addresses my concerns so I'd thought I'd share.
ascorbyl palmitate <- is this ingredient of any concern?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom