All We Needed Was B-Complex?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date

TomS

@rei
"A certain amount of calcium' can be obtained from mustard and turnip greens, soybeans and blackstrap molasses, but these foods are rarely eaten daily. The quantity needed to meet an adult's calcium requirements per day from the following foods, listed in 'medical textbooks as good sources of calcium, would be 72 apples, 80 bananas, 42 oranges, 11 cups of carrots, 33 eggs, 77 potatoes, or '214 dates; the quantities of other foods listed are even more ridiculous.
Source: Let'it right to keep fit, p. 180, by Adelle Davis

Hgreen56

Dont be afraid of red meat.
much better b source than al that chemical crap.
red meat = best b complex supplement for 100.000+ years.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

still get cold feet. Its 100% related to amdrenaline. I mean i could be doing eveything to relax and the only thing that will warm them up so far. Thc high. Alcohol buzz or sleep. Man seconds before i sleep i can feel them get warmer and warmer.

Its like I have a switch to constrict the moment i wake up and do stuff

Are you drinking coffee the moment you wake up?

Because my toes go ice when I do, and if it's redbull and B vitamins I am toasty.

Coffee contains anumber of other stimulates as well.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

Dont be afraid of red meat.
much better b source than al that chemical crap.
red meat = best b complex supplement for 100.000+ years.

I'm sure it is, but does it Provide enough Bs to cover the ammount of carbs we eat, somtimes empty carbs from rice/sucrose? Or provide enough to cover the stimulative effect of coffee and B1 binding effect of coffee acids. Or the Alcohol Depleting of B1, our culture only too well accepts?

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

still get cold feet. Its 100% related to amdrenaline. I mean i could be doing eveything to relax and the only thing that will warm them up so far. Thc high. Alcohol buzz or sleep. Man seconds before i sleep i can feel them get warmer and warmer.

Its like i have a switch to constrict the moment i wake up and do stuff
@Amarsh213 is there a specific B-Complex you use that has good ratios? One thing I've always been concerned about when I look at conventional B-Complexes is that they are absolutely dominated by the presence of b-12. There must be some biological fascination with this vitamin in mainstream health contexts. It'd be nice to find a substance that I can take to keep me warm during periods of required fasting but under duress of stress, ie work. Alcohol, thc, and sleep aren't conducive to making it through such periods of stress....

I wish someone could make an ideal one. But I can't find it.

I use whole foods 365 brand and just spread the dose throughout the day w/ water. I don't know the long term effects of this or some of the high doses, but's its making my body warmer and my hairquality alot better. The B6 In the chart seems to do a ton tyrosine and stress Vitamin B6 As Effective, General Anti-stress Therapy

As for alcohol you are not alone my drinking has been increases substanitally. Like 3-4x a week.
For awhile their it was Drink some drinks, wake up feeling relaxed and cortisol free then coffee & nicotine for a few days and then it was to much and my body would reach for the cortisol tanking and Cheap easy ATP of alcohol. Haidut spoke of alcohol as the biggest cortisol tanker and cheap ATP and alcoholics reach for it becuase they can't produce any energy and can't turn off cortisol

Thats why I started to look at B1 depleteing effects of coffee/alcohol and the spiral continues downward.

My conclusion is I was stimulating with coffee/nicotine past my energy production and the only way to tank it was with alcohol. I knew my mitochondria we're not doing their job and it's how i found this B complex idea/chart

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

I use whole foods 365 brand and just spread the dose throughout the day w/ water. I don't know the long term effects of this or some of the high doses, but's its making my body warmer and my hairquality alot better. The B6 In the chart seems to do a ton tyrosine and stress Vitamin B6 As Effective, General Anti-stress Therapy

As for alcohol you are not alone my drinking has been increases substanitally. Like 3-4x a week.
For awhile their it was Drink some drinks, wake up feeling relaxed and cortisol free then coffee & nicotine for a few days and then it was to much and my body would reach for the cortisol tanking and Cheap easy ATP of alcohol. Haidut spoke of alcohol as the biggest cortisol tanker and cheap ATP and alcoholics reach for it becuase they can't produce any energy and can't turn off cortisol

Thats why I started to look at B1 depleteing effects of coffee/alcohol and the spiral continues downward.

My conclusion is I was stimulating with coffee/nicotine past my energy production and the only way to tank it was with alcohol. I knew my mitochondria we're not doing their job and it's how i found this B complex idea/chart

Seems like about 90% of America is Micro Deficient, Macro oversaturated slams caffeine and calms down with alcohol=High Calorie malnutrition

Vileplume

This might explain why someone new to the Peat diet (like me) adds a bunch of sugar and carbs and coffee, feels good for a few weeks or months, then feels worse. Gradual depletion of B supply, or another nutrient

Hgreen56

I'm sure it is, but does it Provide enough Bs to cover the ammount of carbs we eat, somtimes empty carbs from rice/sucrose? Or provide enough to cover the stimulative effect of coffee and B1 binding effect of coffee acids. Or the Alcohol Depleting of B1, our culture only too well accepts?
if its not and you have a B vitamin deficit, than probably you feeling more crap/tired.
simple solution is eat more b's then when carbs doesn't give you the energy anymore.
But that is what you already have noticed.

just eat some red meat with every meal.you cant go wrong with that.
if iron is a concern, take some caffeine with it, or do a blood donation once in a while.

mirrak

For what it's worth, I also seem to do way better on Redbull for whatever reason, coffee makes me feel odd now, I don't know why.

I just got some Thiamine HCL, is 500 mg daily too much then?

Runenight201

Well I replicated your experiment and I can say that my extremities have warmed up and my brain feels more balanced in combination with a more settled digestion and a lesser need to fix my state with some type of macronutrient meal. The drink itself, while tasting better and having more physiologically active effects than water, still felt like it lacked a “kick” to it. The capsule I bought from Whole Foods also had vitamin C added to it, which I thought would be a nice plus. I was able to smoke tobacco after consuming this drink without an associated increase in anxiety, which is usually one of the side effects I note with tobacco consumption. I definitely will continue to incorporate this b-complex into my daily diet but I will continue to search for additional ingredients to create an “elixir of life”. I liked the kick that Monster Mule had, but it was far to saturated with sugars. Perhaps if I diluted the essence of ginger and perhaps lemon/orange and then added some additional ingredients found in energy drinks I could have a real game changer. Perhaps add in some vitamin E as well and some carbonation to boot.

I feel far better from this drink than supplementing with TyroMix. I’m not sure if it’s because of the transdermal application of thyroid or if thyroid is just not a fundamental issue in me, but I’ve always felt most powerful effects through the consumption of substances through the digestive route as opposed to transdermal application. Inhalation or nasal administration are also powerful routes to change my state, but both have draw backs in terms of lung and nasal damage, and so it is long term much safer in my opinion to optimize health through the digestive routes. The water is probably much more effective than swallowing a capsule whole, as it allows my natural satiation mechanisms to regulate how much of a substance I should take, as opposed to swallowing a pill and wishing for the best. Good stuff, thanks for putting me onto this. I’ll have to keep y’all updated if I ever complete my elixir...

Recoen

Have you all heard of Dr. Stasha Gominak? Paraphrasing (if I have something wrong then please correct me)-
Her hypothesis is we need to get D high enough to enter the correct stages of sleep to truly regenerate and heal. She also says that D is needed to set the terrain for the correct microbes to populate the gut. Then they make the Bs we need. She says until that happens to take a B complex along with the D. She says some need B100, and others as little as B25. That some get agitated, etc from the B100 because of the other microbes in the GI.

Then when you feel symptoms return to stop the complex because your commensal bacteria should be making enough. And when your body decides to go through a longer recovery phase some extra B supplementation may be needed again. Again always using your symptoms as a guide.

She also theorizes we store Bs longer than currently understood.

I need to look more into this but on the surface it sounds plausible. There is enough research describing what microbes produce what Bs. Knowing how much you actually uptake is difficult though. As is knowing how much you uptake from food, supplements, etc. Also, her point about B deficiency and toxicity symptoms being basically the same is very true. I’m not sure if D and Bs are the only things needed to restore the terrain.

When I take Bs by mouth I have to use relatively low doses in water sipped on throughout the day.

She may have changed her stance but in the interview I listened to she was a proponent of the keto diet (). Her argument basically having to do with the type of water the ATPase makes. Her claim (I know others have this too) is FAO makes less D2O (heavy water) compared to glucose metabolism. Has anyone asked Dr Peat about this? Obviously glucose metabolism makes more CO2 overall so does that make up for it? Is heavy water even an issue? Obviously Dr Gilbert Ling didn’t know the D2O:H2O concentration of the cytoplasm when he did his research on intracellular K, “membrane” potential, etc.

Vileplume

For what it's worth, I also seem to do way better on Redbull for whatever reason, coffee makes me feel odd now, I don't know why.

I just got some Thiamine HCL, is 500 mg daily too much then?

Dr. Peat has said 500 mg/day is safe, in divided doses. I’ve been taking 500 mg hcl and noticed no negative effects.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

Last edited by a moderator:

Recoen

I asked Dr. Peat about D2O, here is his response:

"Everything I have seen by L.G. Boros has been evidence-free hot air. The published lists of foods with deuterium content don’t seem to be the result of actual measurement, because the region where the food is grown makes a very big difference. I started to write about deuterium depletion about 10 or 15 years ago, mentioning things such as the much lower deuterium content of beet sugar from the central states of the US compared to cane sugar from Hawaii; I think it’s good to get your water mainly as orange juice and milk, because of its deuterium depletion. I decided to wait until there’s a more economical way to make highly depleted water and more research.
Atherosclerosis. 2017 Sep;264:100-107.
Deuterium-reinforced polyunsaturated fatty acids protect against atherosclerosis by lowering lipid peroxidation and hypercholesterolemia
Jimmy F P Berbée 1 , Isabel M Mol 1 , Ginger L Milne 2 , Erik Pollock 3 , Geerte Hoeke 1 , Dieter Lütjohann 4 , Claudia Monaco 5 , Patrick C N Rensen 1 , Lex H T van der Ploeg 6 , Mikhail S Shchepinov 7
Background and aims: Oxidative modification of lipoproteins is a crucial step in atherosclerosis development. Isotopic-reinforced polyunsaturated fatty acids (D-PUFAs) are more resistant to reactive oxygen species-initiated chain reaction of lipid peroxidation than regular hydrogenated (H-)PUFAs. We aimed at investigating the effect of D-PUFA treatment on lipid peroxidation, hypercholesterolemia and atherosclerosis development.
Methods: Transgenic APOE*3-Leiden.CETP mice, a well-established model for human-like lipoprotein metabolism, were pre-treated with D-PUFAs or control H-PUFAs-containing diet (1.2%, w/w) for 4 weeks. Thereafter, mice were fed a Western-type diet (containing 0.15% cholesterol, w/w) for another 12 weeks, while continuing the D-/H-PUFA treatment.
Results: D-PUFA treatment markedly decreased hepatic and plasma F2-isoprostanes (approx. -80%) and prostaglandin F2α (approx. -40%) as compared to H-PUFA treatment. Moreover, D-PUFAs reduced body weight gain during the study (-54%) by decreasing body fat mass gain (-87%) without altering lean mass. D-PUFAs consistently reduced plasma total cholesterol levels (approx. -25%), as reflected in reduced plasma non-HDL-cholesterol (-28%). Additional analyses of hepatic cholesterol metabolism indicated that D-PUFAs reduced the hepatic cholesterol content (-21%). Sterol markers of intestinal cholesterol absorption and cholesterol breakdown were decreased. Markers of cholesterol synthesis were increased. Finally, D-PUFAs reduced atherosclerotic lesion area formation throughout the aortic root of the heart (-26%).
Conclusions: D-PUFAs reduce body weight gain, improve cholesterol handling and reduce atherosclerosis development by reducing lipid peroxidation and plasma cholesterol levels. D-PUFAs, therefore, represent a promising new strategy to broadly reduce rates of lipid peroxidation, and combat hypercholesterolemia and cardiovascular diseases.
Keywords: Atherosclerosis; Cholesterol metabolism; Hypercholesterolemia; Lipid peroxidation; Polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Copyright © 2017 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
Comment in
Combating atherosclerosis with heavy PUFAs: Deuteron not proton is the first.
Tsikas D. Atherosclerosis. 2017 Sep;264:79-82. doi: 10.1016/j.atherosclerosis.2017.07.018. Epub 2017 Jul 18.
Mol Cell Proteomics. 2020 Aug 7; mcp.RA120.002231.
Slight deuterium enrichment in water acts as an antioxidant: is deuterium a cell growth regulator?
Xuepei Zhang 1 , Jin Wang 2 , Roman A Zubarev 3
Small admixtures in water, e.g. of metal ions, often act as cell growth regulators. Here we report that enrichment of deuterium content in water, normally found at 8 mM concentration, two-three folds increases cell proliferation and lowers the oxidative stress level as well. Acting as an anti-oxidant, deuterium-enriched water prevents the toxic effect of such oxidative agents as hydrogen peroxide and auranofin. This action is opposite to that of deuterium depletion that is known to suppress cell growth and induce oxidative stress in mitochondria. We thus hypothesize that deuterium may be a natural cell growth regulator that controls mitochondrial oxidation-reduction balance. Since growth acceleration is reduced approximately by half by addition to water a minute amount (0.15%) of 18O isotope, at least part of the deuterium effect on cell growth can be explained by the isotopic resonance phenomenon.
Published under license by The American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Nutrients. 2019 Aug 15;11(8):1903.
Deuterium-Depleted Water Influence on the Isotope 2 H/ 1 H Regulation in Body and Individual Adaptation
Alexander Basov 1 2 , Liliia Fedulova 3 , Mikhail Baryshev 2 , Stepan Dzhimak 4 5 6
This review article presents data about the influence of deuterium-depleted water (DDW) on biological systems. It is known that the isotope abundances of natural and bottled waters are variable worldwide. That is why different drinking rations lead to changes of stable isotopes content in body water fluxes in human and animal organisms. Also, intracellular water isotope ratios in living systems depends on metabolic activity and food consumption. We found the 2H/1H gradient in human fluids (δ2H saliva >> δ2H blood plasma > δ2Hbreast milk), which decreases significantly during DDW intake. Moreover, DDW induces several important biological effects in organism (antioxidant, metabolic detoxification, anticancer, rejuvenation, behavior, etc.). Changing the isotope 2H/1H gradient from "2H blood plasma > δ2H visceral organs" to "δ2H blood plasma << δ2H visceral organs" via DDW drinking increases individual adaptation by isotopic shock. The other possible mechanisms of long-term adaptation is DDW influence on the growth rate of cells, enzyme activity and cellular energetics (e.g., stimulation of the mitochondrion activity). In addition, DDW reduces the number of single-stranded DNA breaks and modifies the miRNA profile.”

Ras

I made my own B-complex with powders I bought from PureBulk; works well.

Vileplume

Dr. Peat has said 500 mg/day is safe, in divided doses. I’ve been taking 500 mg hcl and noticed no negative effects.

@mirrak i apologize, I was wrong. In the linked video from 2014, Dr. Peat recommended 300 mg in divided doses for those with serious conditions, like diabetes. However, he mentions in ordinary situations, 10-20 mg is enough. Sounds like 500 might be too much.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

Awesome that you posted this! Everything Might be falling into place!!

I have been hitting the Tanning Bed 3-4 times a week last few weeks and feeling incredible and started adding the Bs at the same time! The power of the internet.

https://www.thetanningguru.com/tanning-advice-2/healthy-indoor-tanning-for-vitamin-d/
"Following the advice above, you will get enough UVB for creating 10,000 to 15,000 IU vitamin D from one session and you will have absolutely ZERO risk of burning"

Read Above link

Note I only use UVB-5% bed.( Lowest level bed in places for 8-10 minutes with coconut oil based lotion).

Entry Level 1 Bed = UVB= Vitamin D synthesis, melanin creation, Potentional Burning(too long)

Level 2-5 beds( look like space ships) UVA=Deep wave penatration reaches collagen underneath dermis and browns the melanain.
Been having cold feet and hands and just took a b25.

Let us know how it goes. The more I look at this chart. The more I think Macros are irrelevant, obviouesly avoiding pufa and too much fat. Seems like sun light and all the mitochondrial tools (Bs, Selnium, mag, potassiums, mangans) Should cure most of our issues.

upload_2020-10-22_11-19-2.png

If we are deficient in any of these, the cycle literally stops and ATP is drastically reduced and we go COLD.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom