Adrenochrome The Elite's Secret Super Drug! Documentary

Unprossesed human blood is an ultimate supplement. Unpasteurized human breast milk is an ultimate food.

Summer

"For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what shall a man give in return for his soul?"

Goobz

Appears to be a standard gem from the darkest corners of YouTube, catering to the paranoid / stoned / bored. Obviously can't dismiss it 100% but thats the same with all conspiracies isn't it.

Disclaimer - I only made it through a few minutes of that. Sometimes enjoy watching the odd conspiracy show, the alien themed ones can be super entertaining, but that one wasn't even entertaining for me.

Interesting from a psychological perspective, how similar these theories always are to old stories of witches, blood drinking, Hansel and Gretel, etc. The part of the brain that most likely dreams this stuff up, and has done so throughout human history, apparently does so with repeating and predictable themes.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

Isn't adrenochrome the fictional drug created for the last act of the movie fear and loathing in Las Vegas?

No, it's simply oxidized adrenaline. Dr. Abram Hoffer was using high amounts of niacin/niacinamide and vitamin C to prevent adrenochrome forming as far back as the 50s.

tankasnowgod

I've noticed that self proclaimed "debunkers" never actually debunk anything. That Mike Rothschild article/blog post is no different. Obviously, I have a lot more respect for Dr. Hoffer than he does. Forgetting any current theories regarding the Clintons/Bushes/Obamas and Qanon, there have been more substantive accusations of this nature against so called "elites," specifically John DeCamp's work on "The Franklin Coverup" and the documentary that followed it, "Conspiracy of Silence." To date, no one has "debunked" either work, and the only libel/slander lawsuit involving the works was initiated and won by DeCamp himself who ended up with a million dollar judgement. You can still buy "The Franklin Coverup" on Amazon new, which would not be the case had it lost a libel/slander lawsuit. There is only a rough cut of "Conspiracy of Silence" that survived, but you can find it on various places around the internet.

Hmm, according to erowid.org adrenochrome doesn't really have any real effect. I know a lot of the "elites" are into some freaky $#!t but I feel like the whole adrenochrome thing is a rabbit hole. Personally, I think the "elites", Mike rotschild included, are after something intangible. For example, there was some really sick, bizarre ritualistic/occult stuff released in that pizzagate wikileaks zip file...

lampofred

Mike Rothschild is reportedly at the center of elite drinkers of childrens' blood.

Well RP has an entire article about how if you constantly remove old fluids from an animal and replace them with fresh fluids then the animal doesn't age... After reading that none of the blood transfusion stuff sounds crazy anymore.

nwo2012

Yes throughout history one group has been driven out of countless countries for child sacrifice, no doubt blood drinking included. But most people believe this group are victims of persecution. I wonder why?
Oh yeah they control the media, Hollywood, the majority of world governments, the bankimg system and the list goes on and on.

Nigluva

Yes throughout history one group has been driven out of countless countries for child sacrifice, no doubt blood drinking included. But most people believe this group are victims of persecution. I wonder why?
Oh yeah they control the media, Hollywood, the majority of world governments, the bankimg system and the list goes on and on.

They only control what others let them. Just like Satan, they can only sell you your own harm with your consent.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals