A Bunch Of Cancer Related Stuff That Might Be Peaty

Travis

The Gerson diet provides niacin in high amounts.

Just a thought on this one paragraph in your link:

4. In a study conducted by the Arizona Cancer Center, University of Arizona College of Medicine, researchers found niacin significantly reduced the incidence of skin cancer in mice exposed to UV radiation. "Dietary supplementation with 0.1%, 0.5%, or 1.0% niacin reduced the control incidence of skin cancer from 68% to 60%, 48%, and 28%, respectively, at 26.5 weeks after the first UV treatment. Niacin supplementation elevated skin NAD content, which is known to modulate the function of DNA strand scission surveillance proteins p53 and poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase, two proteins critical in cellular responses to UV-induced DNA damage."

Pellagrics have characteristic skin damage similar to that seen in zinc deficiency, but only in sun-exposed and clothing-chafed areas. Most explanations for this of course center around niacin—this being the canonical deficiency of pellagra—but pyridine carboxylic acids such as picolinate and niacin are known and rather specific zinc chelators. Low niacin is also a biomarker for the kynurinine pathway, this being a product of tryptophan degradation, and it is also related to: (1) zinc status—picolinate is secreted by the pancreas to absorb Zn²⁺ from food; (2) the TH1∶TH2 immune balance—the TH1 cytokine interferon-γ powerfully activates the kynurenine pathway through the induction of tryptophan pyrrolase; and (3) the labile methyl pool—niacin acts somewhat like a methyl sponge by becoming N-methylated and then excreted through the urine.

A humoral TH1∶TH2 balance is often seen with cancer, and the cytokines intereukin-4 and interleukin-10 actively prevent the synthesis of interferon-γ and tumor necrosis factor α. These are commonly viewed as pathological cytokines of 'inflammation,' but these are found during inflammatory events because they have an important job to do: These cytokines help to destroy invaders by inducing the enzymes chitotriosidase, NADH dehydrogenase, and iNOS; the first enzyme hydrolyzes chitin, the second creates microbe-destroying superoxide, and the last creates the free radical nitric oxide. This process leads to prostaglandin formation yet the most dangerous 2-series prostaglandins cannot even be created in a person avoiding linoleic acid. The only exception of this being an invasive fungal infection: Candida albicans has a cyclooxygenase enzyme [sic] and can produce prostaglandin E₂ de novo, not even needing linoleic acid becuause it also has a Δ⁶-desaturase. In fact, I think it might be fair to speculate that mycorrhizal networks are responsible for the linoleic acid found in certain nuts and seeds—in other words, linoleic acid is made by symbiotic fungi and then absorbed through the roots. This process could help explain the geographical variability of linoleic acid contents seen in the chemical analyses of olive oil, peanuts, etc. Albert Szent–Györgi had explained the cancer cell as a reversion to a prior metabolic state, the α-state, and this was presumed to be bacterial in nature. However! fungi are certainly more phylogenetically-related to mammals than are bacteria, and if he can get away with his speculation then I can get away with a better one: Certain cancers could be de-differentiated cells that had reverted back to a prior evolutionary phenotype closer to fungi than to bacteria. Cancer is indisputably induced by prostaglandin E₂, and this is also the most powerful lipid hormone of Candida albicans (over a dozen eicosanoids had been tested for this, and prostaglandin E₂ is certainly the most potent for inducing hyphal transformation). Doctor Bob Becker had also seen cancer as de-differentiated cells so this idea is not entirely new. Although I'll never trumpet the slogan 'cancer is fungi' like Simonici—this being far too simplistic and provably wrong is certain cancers—there are certainly enough parallels between some cancers and fungi as to arise suspicion. There are many different tumor types, but I think it's logical many carcinomas are the result of prostaglandin E₂ induction produced by invasive extracellular fungi. This may sound like science fiction to some, but invasive fungal infections are actually somewhat common and prostaglandin E₂ is indisputably the №-1 or №-2 natural cellular carcinogen (competing with the polyamines for the most important)—estradiol takes third place. Thus: an invasive fungal infection would be expected to produce elevated local prostaglandin E₂ concentrations, a situation known to be carcinogenic.

B

Braveheart

"Although I'll never trumpet the slogan 'cancer is fungi' like Simonici—this being far too simplistic and provably wrong is certain cancers—there are certainly enough parallels between some cancers and fungi as to arise suspicion. There are many different tumor types, but I think it's logical many carcinomas are the result of prostaglandin E₂ induction produced by invasive extracellular fungi."

...it sure seems possible

Travis

"Although I'll never trumpet the slogan 'cancer is fungi' like Simonici—this being far too simplistic and provably wrong is certain cancers—there are certainly enough parallels between some cancers and fungi as to arise suspicion. There are many different tumor types, but I think it's logical many carcinomas are the result of prostaglandin E₂ induction produced by invasive extracellular fungi."

...it sure seems possible
Certainly some diagnosed cancers are in a large part a fungal infection. I have seen one case report detailing four cases of 'cancer' truly being fungal masses (I forgot the species).

But while looking for that study, I had found this:

➝ Bodey, G. "Fungal infections in cancer patients: an international autopsy survey." European Journal of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (1992)

'In an attempt to estimate the frequency of fungal infections among cancer patients, a survey of autopsy examinations was conducted in multiple institutions in Europe, Japan and Canada. Fungai infections were identified most often in leukemic patients and transplant recipients (25 % each). Fifty-eight percent of fungal infections were caused by Candida spp. and 30 % by Aspergillus spp. There was considerable variability in the frequency of fungal infections in different countries. Nevertheless, this study clearly demonstrates that fungal infections represent a common complication in cancer patients, especially in patients with leukemia.' ―Bodey

But is sounds as if they'll present this as an ancillary finding, secondary opportunistic infections instead of the primary causative agent. I will certainly make sure to read this study shortly and report my findings.

STEP 11: CONNECTING TO GOD / YOUR HIGHER SPIRITUAL SELF

They indicated it was important to: 1. Ask God for forgiveness of any wrong-doings, 2. Ask God to fill them with white love and light, 3. Ask for the pain to be diminished in Jesus' name [or another spiritual being you pray to], 4. State "Please bless me with white love and light in Jesus' name and let the healing begin", and 5. Thank God, Jesus and the Angels for their healing and your recovery.

serious, dude?

Mito

This process leads to prostaglandin formation yet the most dangerous 2-series prostaglandins cannot even be created in a person avoiding linoleic acid. The only exception of this being an invasive fungal infection: Candida albicans has a cyclooxygenase enzyme [sic] and can produce prostaglandin E₂ de novo, not even needing linoleic acid becuause it also has a Δ⁶-desaturase. Cancer is indisputably induced by prostaglandin E₂, and this is also the most powerful lipid hormone of Candida albicans (over a dozen eicosanoids had been tested for this, and prostaglandin E₂ is certainly the most potent for inducing hyphal transformation). This may sound like science fiction to some, but invasive fungal infections are actually somewhat common and prostaglandin E₂ is indisputably the №-1 or №-2 natural cellular carcinogen (competing with the polyamines for the most important)—estradiol takes third place. Thus: an invasive fungal infection would be expected to produce elevated local prostaglandin E₂ concentrations, a situation known to be carcinogenic.
So avoidance of linoleic acid may not be enough to avoid cancer. How can we avoid the carcinogenic prostaglandin E2 series produced by Candida albicans?

B

Braveheart

Certainly some diagnosed cancers are in a large part a fungal infection. I have seen one case report detailing four cases of 'cancer' truly being fungal masses (I forgot the species).

➝ Bodey, G. "Fungal infections in cancer patients: an international autopsy survey." European Journal of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (1992)

'In an attempt to estimate the frequency of fungal infections among cancer patients, a survey of autopsy examinations was conducted in multiple institutions in Europe, Japan and Canada. Fungai infections were identified most often in leukemic patients and transplant recipients (25 % each). Fifty-eight percent of fungal infections were caused by Candida spp. and 30 % by Aspergillus spp. There was considerable variability in the frequency of fungal infections in different countries. Nevertheless, this study clearly demonstrates that fungal infections represent a common complication in cancer patients, especially in patients with leukemia.' ―Bodey

But is sounds as if they'll present this as an ancillary finding, secondary opportunistic infections instead of the primary causative agent. I will certainly make sure to read this study shortly and report my findings.
thank you for this...I am fighting leukemia...and winning.

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/3b9e/54fbb671cf270ef3d8d7e3d189e89f6b8a40.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:

TreasureVibe

Why is chemotherapy somewhat effective in alot of cases? Why do people mock those that refused chemotherapy and instead went through alternative therapy and died?

Travis

So avoidance of linoleic acid may not be enough to avoid cancer. How can we avoid the carcinogenic prostaglandin E2 series produced by Candida albicans?
We must keep yeast and fungi levels to a minimum. This means eating certain spices (i.e. turmeric), eating certain probiotic foods (i.e. kimchi), avoiding ω−6 fatty acids, and avoiding wheat and oats (high in both glucose and glutamine, the two obligatory molecules for chitin synthesis).

Travis

Why is chemotherapy somewhat effective in alot of cases? Why do people mock those that refused chemotherapy and instead went through alternative therapy and died?
I don't know; perhaps to discourage people from refusing to donate to the Shrine of Modern Oncology? I myself would much rather die drinking pineapple juice at a Gerson retreat in Mexico than bald and puking from taking 5-fluorouracil while being bombarded with γ-rays in Cleveland. And also, the two published studies on this topic that I'd read indicate that simple Gerson-style juicing leads to a higher survival rate than the AMA-style profit-extraction methods therapies.

jondoeuk

No they aren't https://respectfulinsolence.com/2008/08/07/a-fungus-among-us-in-oncology/ Cancer=Fungus?? - www.123hjemmeside.dk/cancer_is_not_a_fungus

Obi-wan

Per @Travis - Albert Szent–Györgi had explained the cancer cell as a reversion to a prior metabolic state, the α-state, and this was presumed to be bacterial in nature.

Both sites just slam Tullio Simoncini. I have advanced prostate cancer. Probably had it for 10 years. I also have toenail fungus for 10 years which started first. Used to get jock itch in the summer. Never took antibiotics but ate a lot of PUFA....nuts and beer...chicken wings and beer etc. Drank a lot of wine. Heard that bacteria can actually pleomorpf into fungi and cancer cells can incorporate chitin into their membrane. Sci Fi or truth?

Last edited:

Obi-wan

We must keep yeast and fungi levels to a minimum. This means eating certain spices (i.e. turmeric), eating certain probiotic foods (i.e. kimchi), avoiding ω−6 fatty acids, and avoiding wheat and oats (high in both glucose and glutamine, the two obligatory molecules for chitin synthesis).

Ray was not into Lactate producing foods

Travis

What aren't? It's well established that fungal overgrowths can cause tumors which have been (mis)diagnosesd as cancer. This is indisputable. If anyone reads my comment carefully they will realize that I never said that 'cancer was a fungus,' and even said explicityly that it wasn't in most cases.

And David Gorski's blog gives everyone brain damage. I hope that you stop reading that trash pretty soon.

Obi-wan

I actually think chitin is incorporated into the extra cellar matrix to protect the cancer cell

Travis

I actually think chitin is incorporated into the extra cellar matrix to protect the cancer cell
I'm still waiting to stumble across some more data on this. I had read a Walter Last article which had depicted a micrograph of a human cell which had grown hyphae, and I'm starting to wonder whether it had de-differentiated into a more evolutionarilly-primitive fungal form. Both mammals and yeast have DNA for a cyclooxygenase enzyme, and you'd expect the genome of a yeast like C. albicans to have more homology to our own than that of any single bacteria. The phylogenetic tree places animals closest to fungi. I am starting to think that perhaps we both had evolved from ocean algae: The proto-mammalian lines first growing flagella as a means of locomotion while the yeast–fungal evolutionary branch perhaps forming spores to propagate. Flagellated algae have been found and characterized, and are species unique in that they're capable of both photosynthesis and motion. I think these could perhaps be some of the oldest 'animals,' and perhaps the oldest yeasts are algae which propagate sporadically?

I just a bottle of 'Oregano oil' pills lying around, but unfortunately it has flaxseed oil (25·mg)—apparently Nature's Way™ did not get the memo. This is another otherwise fine dietary supplement ruined by linoleic acid, made especially annoying since it now sits within eyesight.

linseed.jpg

But wait? Is that α-linolenic acid or γ-linolenic acid? They did not specify, but a quick search reveals that it's α-linolenic acid. Further quick Googling indicates that linoleic acid can range down to a mere 3%, so perhaps this could be worth taking after all.. .

Craig, B. "Quantitative fatty acid analysis of vegetable oils by gas-liquid chromatography." Journal of the American Oil Chemists Society (1959)

linseed.png

Certainly the best of the four, but still often 15–25% linoleic acid. Coincidentally, but perhaps not, this is the same range of linoleic acid found in egg yolks. A quick calculation reveals that each 'Oregano oil' pill should contribute 5 milligrams of carcinogenic and yeast-transforming linoleic acid—still a bit much. This is equivalent to seven egg yolks, which would make me a hypocrite if I were to take one of these.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals