Low Toxin Videos You'll never look at beans the same again after watching this video!

Ras

Beans inhibit pancreatic lipase ( needed for fat digestion) and α-Glucosidase ( crucial enzyme that catalyzes the final stage of carbohydrate digestion). I think it is not always desirable. Hence it makes sense to eat beans separately from main meals unless you are trying to loose weight or suffer diabetes.
Same thing about coffee and cocoa. They are anti-obesity drugs.
I'm going to cut on beans for now. (maybe late afternoon snack only)

Pancreatic lipase is the only source for the enzymatic digestion of fat. Lipase hydrolyzes dietary triglycerides to monoacylglycerols and free fatty acids. Deficiency of pancreatic lipase results in serious fat malabsorption.

------------------------

Abstract

Total phenolic and saponin components were extracted from 13 commonly consumed food legumes produced in China, and then a systematic comparative study was conducted to investigate their inhibitory effects against digestive enzymes, pancreatic lipase, and α-glycosidase, respectively. Saponin extract (1 mg/mL) from black bean exhibited the highest (41.8%) pancreatic lipase inhibitory effect, followed by phenolic extract from adzuki bean with 36.3%, saponin extract from yellow soybean with 34.1%, saponin extract from pinto bean with 32.6%. It is worth mentioning that both phenolic and saponin extracts from the mung bean, adzuki bean, lima bean, and pinto bean exhibited inhibitory effects against pancreatic lipase. Among four beans, the adzuki bean had the highest inhibitory effects against pancreatic lipase activity. In the α-glycosidase assays, phenolic extracts exhibited stronger α-glycosidase inhibitory activity than that of saponins in general. Phenolic extracts of the adzuki bean, black bean, fava bean, lentil, rock bean, and red kidney bean inhibited over 80% of α-glycosidase activity at the concentration of 1 mg/mL. Both phenolic and saponin extracts from the adzuki bean and rock bean exhibited inhibitory effects against α-glycosidase. The results indicate that adzuki bean is one of the best target beans for further study on their anti-obesity and anti-diabetes effects via cell and animal models.

Materials

A total of 13 food legumes, such as yellow soybean , mung bean, adzuki bean , black bean, green pea , fava bean, cowpea , lentil , red kidney bean, lima bean , pinto bean , rock bean , and black soybean.
Do you have anything in vivo?

Kyle970

@youngsinatra ya I hear you. I've been all about beans for 20+ years when a gastro told me high fiber was the way. It definitely did not help me or maybe things would be much worse or maybe my situation is just weird, who knows. I've been following Karen long before I knew who Peat was. I've heard her stories about chrohns/colitis, and other diseases being resolved. But I think it should come with a huge disclaimer about introducing anything that could beome gaseous into an inflamed intestine. This is where I think a Peat approach is seems more common sense. Just my $.02.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals