B

Braveheart

AntiVaxxMW_5x.jpg

Ell

nyah, I'd give it a 3 on a scale of 10 for imagery and effectiveness. its weak

Birdie

The words hit hard.

yerrag

If this was the plan, I think they were off by about 4-5 Billion.

Sure, in the early days, many people were begging for it. They hit a wall around May (my guess is roughly 2 billion worldwide), and had shift to high pressure sales tactics. It hasn't been going as well since.
The Zionists and Freemasons know the long game. They see each loss as a mere battle in a war, and view this covid saga as part of a long war of attrition on humanity.

We're just in the early innings in this saga. Whether they win in this saga is of no consequence. Just as the 911 War which ended after 20 years could be seen by many as a loss, but in reality a victory as losing to the Taliban meant nothing as Israel is made invincible and Arab states weakened and destitute. Arabia's leverage in the world stage is no more. The climate change hoax made sure of that in the drop in oil prices.

In the long game, from WWI to WWII (not that the war started in he last century), Zionists benefited. Israel was created, and Zionism carved a piece of land and had official status in a country, where before it was merely a parasite sucking off Western countries, especially off the British Empire. A controlling parasite. Arab nationalists have been vanquished, and vassals in Arabia that make peace with Israel are now in vogue. The Palestinians have been forgotten, as their land continues to be forcibly taken from them. This is the Zionist victory in the 911 saga. But we can only see this in hindsight - after 20 years.

The irony is that GW Bush is still alive, lecturing us, instead of being beheaded for treason. The "freedom" "they" hated us for is so much a mirage now.

What is left of our freedom may only be known as the COVID saga comes to an end a decade or two from now.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals