How colleges are forcing vaccine participation:

Drareg

You're right, no mandate from MIT or Caltech, at least not yet. Sharp insight, Drareg.

All illegal, but it's interesting to see who thought they could get away with it. No mandate at Harvard yet but Yale is on board. Always hated Yale.

They're hitting historically black colleges hard. Our elites are real racists.
It’s seems the fourth industrial revolution is racially orientated, they are throwing people off the scent by creating hysteria about White supremacy, it will also justify a the government putting down a revolt when they begin ramping up FIR changes to society, clearly it will be Americans from all ethnicity’s fighting back but the media will do their best to frame it.

The idea behind the FIR is to get all kids into STEM for the most part, STEM is good but not under the guise of authoritarians its not.

They want caltech and MIT students reproducing, the FIR is also part contemporary eugenics

achillea

Boycott the Universities! by Miles Mathis
Rutgers and Cornell, as well as several other universities, have now stated they will require vaccines for enrollment in the fall. In response, I am calling for students at those universities to unenroll and demand a full refund. That also goes for any colleges, universities, or other schools requiring vaccination that may join that list between now and August. It also goes for any public or private schools at any level. I remind students and their parents that they are the customers here, and the customer is always right. You are the ones paying big money for an education. You are not paying to be treated like the subjects of a dictatorship. Beyond that, you are not guinea pigs for dangerous experimental gene therapy masquerading as a vaccine. These universities, like the state and local governments, have simply caved or been bought out by Big Pharma, Bill Gates, and the other criminal billionaires and trillionaires running this country. Any college or university that has caved to these people can't possibly give you a decent education, so you better figure that out now. These institutions only exist to shovel propaganda down your throat on a wide variety of issues, including science, the arts, politics, medicine, and anything else they are involved in. That has been true for a long time, but it is now so obvious everyone should be getting it. So if you want to actually learn things, you are going to have to find some other ways to do it. I would suggest a library pass, an Ebay account, and an Abebooks account. You need some old books, written before the modern age. You will say you need a degree to get that job you want. But that job is hardly worth dying over or getting some chronic illness over, is it? If your immune system crashes, you won't be able to hold down any job, not even one at Walmart. You will be bedridden the rest of your short life, wishing you had listened to me. But hopefully it won't come to that. I seriously doubt that every university in the country will require vaccines. Choose one that doesn't. Or take a year off. This will probably blow over by then, and these places like Rutgers and Cornell will realize what a mistake they made. When half their students unenroll or die, maybe they will get the ******* message. And if you have younger kids in public schools, the same thing applies. Do not allow your kids to be vaccinated or to wear masks all day under any circumstances. Now is the time to start that homeschooling program you have been thinking about. Join with your neighbors and hire a teacher. If your state doesn't allow it, move. If things get really hopeless and you are worried about the state stealing your children, take the year off and travel with the whole family. Live in a camper and keep moving if you have to. Again, even Bill Gates is admitting this thing will probably die out in another year, so you will probably only have to flee vaccinations that long. I don't think the vaccine passport will fly, but if it does it will be easy to walk around. You won't get to go to concerts or ballgames, big deal. I don't go to them as it is, so no loss. You won't get to fly. Fine, bankrupt the airlines as well. Tell Coca-Cola, Delta, United, Major League Baseball and all these other companies to bite you. You don't need them. You are better off without them. I haven't had a soda in 30 years, and don't miss them. I'm almost 58 and my teeth and gums are in great shape. That's the main reason why. Which is all to say that if corporate America wants to play hard ball, tell them to bring it on. It is time we divested from about 3/4s of this ***t anyway, so now is a good time to get started.

Steve

What needs to be done is to create a new political party to fight all of this anti-American nonsense.
I realized yesterday one problem is that there is no large organization of people to fight this fight.
If we had an organization we could more easily show everyone what side we are on, and we could create 'marketing' material such as t-shirts & wristbands and a website to help spread the message.

It would feel good to walk into one of these vaccine-loving businesses with a t-shirt or wristband clearly showing I am not on their side.
You wouldn't even have to say a word and yet you'd be spreading the message loud and clear.

T-Shirt Ideas:
America.
Freedom is Not Free.
Sometimes you have to fight for it.
Now is that time.

These Are Not My Leaders:
Pictures of Fauci, Gates, Zuckerburg, Biden
Stand Up and Fight, or Bow Down.
Your Choice.

Now who wants to create a political party? Anyone sitting around bored with nothing else to do?

Lollipop2

What needs to be done is to create a new political party to fight all of this anti-American nonsense.
I realized yesterday one problem is that there is no large organization of people to fight this fight.
If we had an organization we could more easily show everyone what side we are on, and we could create 'marketing' material such as t-shirts & wristbands and a website to help spread the message.

It would feel good to walk into one of these vaccine-loving businesses with a t-shirt or wristband clearly showing I am not on their side.
You wouldn't even have to say a word and yet you'd be spreading the message loud and clear.

T-Shirt Ideas:
America.
Freedom is Not Free.
Now is that time.

Your Choice.

Now who wants to create a political party? Anyone sitting around bored with nothing else to do?
Pam Popper’s Make America Free Again has done something like this:

Steve

Pam Popper’s Make America Free Again has done something like this:

It's frustrating that with all of my readings I've never even heard of that organization or website. That's the problem. I doubt if anyone I know has heard of it either.
I wish we could just instantly have sides established and be able to show it with something like those yellow wristbands.
This is basically turning into a non-violent civil war at this point, so let's choose sides and get it over with.
Still hard to believe this is happening over something similar to the common flu, and still hard to believe some people I thought were quite intelligent are fully on-board with it.

Lollipop2

This is basically turning into a non-violent civil war at this point, so let's choose sides and get it over with.
Still hard to believe this is happening over something similar to the common flu, and still hard to believe some people I thought were quite intelligent are fully on-board with it.
I so get it. Frustrating really, that we have to take a resistance stance to maintain our humanity. I am starting to see this as a bigger good versus evil issue. I truly believe good will defeat evil.

OP
Rick K

Rick K

T-Shirt Ideas:
America.
Freedom is Not Free.
Now is that time.

Your Choice.

While I applaud your zeal, political parties are never the answer. This must come from a grassroots arena of all citizenry. Look how corrupt the current parties are. Where is their concern for the people who elected them and whom they SERVE? Parties are easily bought off by donations from industry. In Vail, Colorado parents banded together and fired their school board for refusing to back down on masks and the other insane tyranny, and voted in a new board who did abolish the restrictions.
Make no mistake: current governors, mayors, police and federal government who are mandating this hysteria and enforcing these insane measures are all CRIMINALS and are not concerned with the well being of those they SERVE or the final outcome of the economy which they are seeking to destroy. Another party will soon follow the same path. Ego dictates that once power is granted it must be exercised over others, once they are in office.
The world has gone INSANE and it was fear that was the driver. Look back in history to the radio broadcast in the 50's by Orson Wells :War of the Worlds. It was a radio play but for folks who didn't tune in during the introduction and hear this disclaimer but tuned in later, believed it was real and mass panic ensued and exodus began in NJ clogging the roadways. My point is that it takes nothing to create fear which is nothing to begin with. Fauci and his ilk of holocaust planners know this. He is a tool of pharma and the NWO.
If we want to end this holocaust before it engulfs us completely we must fight back as individuals. When we find links like the ones shared in this thread then text them to everyone in your phone; email them to all of your contacts, send them by mail to everyone you know and bang on your neighbors' doors and tell them. That's how we will get the message out and unite. Waiting to see them in social media or MSM will never happen as they are the tools of control in this holocaust.
Don't sit on your butts and just vent on this forum; get up and do something before the chokehold by these terrorists becomes complete.
The article by Miles Mathis is spot on. All these institutions that have resorted to thuggery in order to facilitate this holocaust will be brought to their knees if we don't engage their services. They exist ONLY TO SERVE US but have long forgotten this. With your wallet, show them who's boss.
All institutions are beholden to the public and not the other way around.
Nuff said.

Last edited:

Steve

While I applaud your zeal, political parties are never the answer. This must come from a grassroots arena of all citizenry. Look how corrupt the current parties are. Where is their concern for the people who elected them and whom they SERVE? Parties are easily bought off by donations from industry. In Vail, Colorado parents banded together and fired their school board for refusing to back down on masks and the other insane tyranny, and voted in a new board who did abolish the restrictions.
Make no mistake: current governors, mayors, police and federal government who are mandating this hysteria and enforcing these insane measures are all CRIMINALS and are not concerned with the well being of those they SERVE or the final outcome of the economy which they are seeking to destroy. Another party will soon follow the same path. Ego dictates that once power is granted it must be exercised over others, once they are in office.
The world has gone INSANE and it was fear that was the driver. Look back in history to the radio broadcast in the 50's by Orson Wells :War of the Worlds. It was a radio play but for folks who didn't tune in during the introduction and hear this disclaimer but tuned in later, believed it was real and mass panic ensued and exodus began in NJ cogging the roadways. My point is that it takes nothing to create fear which is nothing to begin with. Fauci and his ilk of holocaust planners know this. He is a tool of pharma and the NWO.
If we want to end this holocaust before it engulfs us completely we must fight back as individuals. When we find links like the ones shared in this thread then text them to everyone in your phone; email them to all of your contacts, send them by mail to everyone you know and bang on your neighbors' doors and tell them. That's how we will get the message out and unite. Waiting to see them in social media or MSM will never happen as they are the tools of control in this holocaust.
Don't sit on your butts and just vent on this forum; get up and do something before the chokehold by these terrorists becomes complete.
The article by Miles Mathis is spot on. All these institutions that have resorted to thuggery in order to facilitate this holocaust will be brought to their knees if we don't engage their services. They exist ONLY TO SERVE US but have long forgotten this. With your wallet, show them who's boss.
All institutions are beholden to the public and not the other way around.
Nuff said.
Good points......I try to spread the word, and out here with the Portland State University mandate I emailed them and I emailed our local talk radio station. Hopefully it is brought up for debate and squashed. I don't know if I have a warped view because I live in Portland, but I'm afraid the sheeple out here will literally stand in line to get into these evil institutions and businesses. People around here are just lost. They even hike in the middle of the forest with face masks on. :(

I'm not so confident this will end well. I'm concerned the measures being taken will lead to something more serious that this pseudo-flu, and then the hysteria will become even worse. But regardless I'll keep fighting it and hopefully the outcome is positive.

Nemo

Less than 1/3 of people in the military are fully or partially vaccinated. I saw a chart yesterday showing total vax numbers.

It's crashing like the stock market in 1929.

We won, they lost.

Now we just have to keep the vaxxed from killing us with their Bat Plague cooties. Here's a silver & gold exchange business that has banned the vaxxed from their property. I've now seen about two dozen of these.

Old Irenaeus

My college mandated the vaxxx. I didn't get it but was still able to register for classes. It seems more an intimidation policy than one with teeth at the moment.

OP
Rick K

Rick K

Less than 1/3 of people in the military are fully or partially vaccinated. I saw a chart yesterday showing total vax numbers.

We won, they lost.

Now we just have to keep the vaxxed from killing us with their Bat Plague cooties. Here's a silver & gold exchange business that has banned the vaxxed from their property. I've now seen about two dozen of these.

That's too rich! Ban the vaxxed. Turn the tables on these plebes. "Anyone wearing a mask will be considered a criminal in disguise and treated as such"

OP
Rick K

Rick K

We won, they lost.

Worth it's weight in gold:

Lejeboca

As more and more colleges coming up with their "yes facsine" policies, I see that the outrage is growing. My state supposingly wants to say that facsine will be required only for in-person instruction as long as on-line option is available.
If I had to, I would probably look for an on-line option-school that does not impose any therapies.
I don't believe as that this "madness" would subside if you take a year---or any number of years---off, as achillea's provided article says.
Just say NO,

On another forum, a few people were saying that American Frontline Doctors have templates for the letters to colleges and a lawyer list on their website. (I didn't check them out myself yet.)

Re: military
Just chatted to one locally, and he said that gene therapy is not mandated in the military. Smart! Military should be preserved.

OP
Rick K

Rick K

As more and more colleges coming up with their "yes facsine" policies, I see that the outrage is growing. My state supposingly wants to say that facsine will be required only for in-person instruction as long as on-line option is available.
If I had to, I would probably look for an on-line option-school that does not impose any therapies.
I don't believe as that this "madness" would subside if you take a year---or any number of years---off, as achillea's provided article says.
Just say NO,

On another forum, a few people were saying that American Frontline Doctors have templates for the letters to colleges and a lawyer list on their website. (I didn't check them out myself yet.)

Re: military
Just chatted to one locally, and he said that gene therapy is not mandated in the military. Smart! Military should be preserved.

Advocate2021

Attorney here who is actually working with AFLDS- catching up on this thread due to immersion in fighting all this insanity. Good job to all on this post regarding legal arguments based upon EUA and yes, I agree with your assertions. Many schools are conditioning their "mandates" upon full FDA approval and the presumption is that they will have this by fall semester. I don't know how this could be possible under what we believe to be in place with respect to protocols required for full approval; but the world is so out of kilter and as things we never would have dreamed to happen are happening - this full FDA approval could conceivably happen too and very soon. So, while the EUA argument is valid, in this twisted reality we must operate five steps ahead of where we are at currently. I counsel those who can get medical or religious exemptions (if those are viable as some states have done away with them unbelievably) to get them for back-up and full protection while the constitutional issues are being litigated - which unfortunately is taking time we do not have. As you know, we are living in a world turned upside down with the constitution being thrown out like a Kleenex. While there are incredible lawyers currently fighting for humanity, they are few compared to the population. I agree with sentiments expressed in this thread that the true power here is with the people and citizen action is far more powerful at this moment than pending lawsuits that may not reach the Supreme Court for another year or more. The forces responsible for this are far outnumbered by the citizens. If every citizen had merely said "no" to all of this-- we would have been done a long time ago and there would be no masks, no lockdowns, no vaccines. The biggest problem in all of this has and continues to be the blind following of "authority" so many in our population have adopted. The key is to rally support from the citizenry - if colleges face enough students saying no, the institutions will have no choice but to recoil; otherwise they lose their university with no students. We lawyers will do all we can to help; but at the end of the day, the people really hold the power here and could end this without lawyers if they would only stand up to it as a majority.

achillea

Del Bigtrees ICAN a crowd source funded legal entity
Recently, numerous colleges and universities around the country have announced mandates for students, and some for faculty, requiring receipt of a COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of attendance or employment. ICAN has been receiving a steady stream of complaints from students at these universities. ICAN has asked its attorneys to send letters to these universities making clear that these mandates violate federal law, international laws, civil and individual rights, and public policy.

At the end of March, Rutgers University announced that it would require COVID-19 vaccines for students enrolled in its Fall 2021 semester. Since then, ICAN has been contacted by students and faculty members from dozens of schools whose universities have followed suit with their own mandates. ICAN’s mission states that “you are the authority over your health choices and those of your children” – not a university president or chancellor. Therefore, ICAN, through its attorneys, has contacted dozens of universities that have taken your health choices and your children’s health choices into their own hands.
The letters to schools including Cornell, Duke University, Fordham, Northeastern, Notre Dame, NYU, Pace University, Rider University, University of Pennsylvania, Sarah Lawrence College, St. John’s, Trinity College, University of Colorado, University of Maryland, University of Massachusetts, Wake Forest University, Yale, and many more listed below,* make clear that it is a violation of federal law to mandate receipt of a product that is only available pursuant to an emergency use authorization (EUA). The universities therefore cannot lawfully require students to receive a COVID-19 vaccine that is being distributed under an EUA.

By implementing a vaccine mandate, the universities are deliberately taking away each student’s statutorily guaranteed right to decide whether to accept or refuse administration of the COVID-19 vaccines. These universities are doing so openly, without any regard for the personal and autonomous right of each student to choose whether they want to receive an unapproved and unlicensed medical product. They are effectively forcing each student to choose between facing expulsion from the school or receiving an experimental medical treatment to which they do not consent.

ICAN reminded the schools that the right to informed medical consent is considered a fundamental, overriding principle of medical ethics and international law, first laid down by United States government jurists in the Nuremberg Code which states: “The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person…[is] able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of…coercion.”
Public policy further demands that uncoerced consent is required. Congress made this clear in its laws by assuring that individuals can make their own medical decisions when it comes to EUA products, even during times of emergency. This clear policy choice made at the highest levels of government to protect the individual’s right to choose is further supported by the fact that whether COVID-19 vaccines are actually safe and effective is not yet known, including because the Phase III clinical trials have not yet even concluded!
ICAN pointed out another concerning issue: these schools are failing to take into consideration that a significant portion of their student population is likely to have had SARS-CoV-2 and fully recovered. Putting aside the immunity conferred by having been previously infected, there have been concerns raised by medical professionals that vaccinating those recently infected can lead to serious injury or death by causing antigen specific tissue inflammation in any tissues harboring viral antigens.
ICAN explained that the schools should consider whether they might be liable for any damages, poor health outcomes, and loss of life due to mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policies forced upon its students. While manufacturers and vaccine administrators are protected by the PREP Act, mandating universities are not.
Of course, people also have the right to decline attendance and to take themselves and their tuition to other colleges that support medical autonomy – this is one potential way to allow your voice to be heard. In the meantime, ICAN will continue sending letters to universities that take your medical choices into their hands.

*Additional letters were sent to: Berea College, Claremont, Columbia College Chicago, Drexel University, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Five Towns, Loyola Marymount University, Manhattanville College, Mount Saint Mary’s University, Nightingale College, Nova Southeastern University, Princeton, Rutgers, Skidmore College, Stevens Institute of Technology, Syracuse University, University of Michigan, and Westfield State University, with more to follow.

Advocate2021

Del Bigtrees ICAN a crowd source funded legal entity
Recently, numerous colleges and universities around the country have announced mandates for students, and some for faculty, requiring receipt of a COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of attendance or employment. ICAN has been receiving a steady stream of complaints from students at these universities. ICAN has asked its attorneys to send letters to these universities making clear that these mandates violate federal law, international laws, civil and individual rights, and public policy.

At the end of March, Rutgers University announced that it would require COVID-19 vaccines for students enrolled in its Fall 2021 semester. Since then, ICAN has been contacted by students and faculty members from dozens of schools whose universities have followed suit with their own mandates. ICAN’s mission states that “you are the authority over your health choices and those of your children” – not a university president or chancellor. Therefore, ICAN, through its attorneys, has contacted dozens of universities that have taken your health choices and your children’s health choices into their own hands.
The letters to schools including Cornell, Duke University, Fordham, Northeastern, Notre Dame, NYU, Pace University, Rider University, University of Pennsylvania, Sarah Lawrence College, St. John’s, Trinity College, University of Colorado, University of Maryland, University of Massachusetts, Wake Forest University, Yale, and many more listed below,* make clear that it is a violation of federal law to mandate receipt of a product that is only available pursuant to an emergency use authorization (EUA). The universities therefore cannot lawfully require students to receive a COVID-19 vaccine that is being distributed under an EUA.

By implementing a vaccine mandate, the universities are deliberately taking away each student’s statutorily guaranteed right to decide whether to accept or refuse administration of the COVID-19 vaccines. These universities are doing so openly, without any regard for the personal and autonomous right of each student to choose whether they want to receive an unapproved and unlicensed medical product. They are effectively forcing each student to choose between facing expulsion from the school or receiving an experimental medical treatment to which they do not consent.

ICAN reminded the schools that the right to informed medical consent is considered a fundamental, overriding principle of medical ethics and international law, first laid down by United States government jurists in the Nuremberg Code which states: “The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person…[is] able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of…coercion.”
Public policy further demands that uncoerced consent is required. Congress made this clear in its laws by assuring that individuals can make their own medical decisions when it comes to EUA products, even during times of emergency. This clear policy choice made at the highest levels of government to protect the individual’s right to choose is further supported by the fact that whether COVID-19 vaccines are actually safe and effective is not yet known, including because the Phase III clinical trials have not yet even concluded!
ICAN pointed out another concerning issue: these schools are failing to take into consideration that a significant portion of their student population is likely to have had SARS-CoV-2 and fully recovered. Putting aside the immunity conferred by having been previously infected, there have been concerns raised by medical professionals that vaccinating those recently infected can lead to serious injury or death by causing antigen specific tissue inflammation in any tissues harboring viral antigens.
ICAN explained that the schools should consider whether they might be liable for any damages, poor health outcomes, and loss of life due to mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policies forced upon its students. While manufacturers and vaccine administrators are protected by the PREP Act, mandating universities are not.
Of course, people also have the right to decline attendance and to take themselves and their tuition to other colleges that support medical autonomy – this is one potential way to allow your voice to be heard. In the meantime, ICAN will continue sending letters to universities that take your medical choices into their hands.

*Additional letters were sent to: Berea College, Claremont, Columbia College Chicago, Drexel University, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Five Towns, Loyola Marymount University, Manhattanville College, Mount Saint Mary’s University, Nightingale College, Nova Southeastern University, Princeton, Rutgers, Skidmore College, Stevens Institute of Technology, Syracuse University, University of Michigan, and Westfield State University, with more to follow.​
Excellent! Thank you. And students and all, keep standing up and saying NO!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom