Megaspore warning

karw

I stopped taking it entirely, waited for a while so my body could return to normal and then experiment with the dosage.

OP
eugenics4dumies
I stopped taking it entirely, waited for a while so my body could return to normal and then experiment with the dosage.
Did you have similar symptoms? Palpitations, slight shortness of breath, really mild chest pain, adrenaline feeling?

catharsis

Salt and Niacinamide can help cut down on the sympathetic response. Activated charcoal with either vinegar or coconut oil (dissolved in mouth and mixed with saliva for a bit) can work as an antibiotic.

@eugenics4dumies how did you make the L. Reuteri based yogurt? Open a capsule of it and mix it into some whole milk?

edit: I have not had any heart-related side effects from soil-based probiotics but certainly some GI distress. It cleared up after a few days after coffee, consistent dosing, and some riboflavin. I attributed it to a Herxheimer reaction but it could easily be endotoxin, histamine, or serotonin. My mental state and GI state is better after this side-effect, compared to before trying the probiotics. My brand is YouTheory spore probiotic (B. clausii, B. subtilis, B. coagulans, Triphala blend).

OP
eugenics4dumies
Salt and Niacinamide can help cut down on the sympathetic response. Activated charcoal with either vinegar or coconut oil (dissolved in mouth and mixed with saliva for a bit) can work as an antibiotic.

@eugenics4dumies how did you make the L. Reuteri based yogurt? Open a capsule of it and mix it into some whole milk?
Awesome thanks I'll try mixing the coconut oil with charcoal. Been eating a lot of raw carrots.
To make the yogurt I crushed up 10 L reuteri tabs. I used 3 quarts of half and half, and a few spoonfuls or inulin powder ( i know, not ideal ). I mix the inulin powder in with just a small amount of half and half because it clumps. Then I mix everything together and put it in an instant pot for 36 hrs and 100F

catharsis

Awesome thanks I'll try mixing the coconut oil with charcoal. Been eating a lot of raw carrots.
To make the yogurt I crushed up 10 L reuteri tabs. I used 3 quarts of half and half, and a few spoonfuls or inulin powder ( i know, not ideal ). I mix the inulin powder in with just a small amount of half and half because it clumps. Then I mix everything together and put it in an instant pot for 36 hrs and 100F
This is amazing, thank you so much. I have a slow-cooker but I need to see what kind of temperature it reaches. You use half and half? Why not whole milk?

karw

edit: I have not had any heart-related side effects from soil-based probiotics but certainly some GI distress. It cleared up after a few days after coffee, consistent dosing, and some riboflavin. I attributed it to a Herxheimer reaction but it could easily be endotoxin, histamine, or serotonin. My mental state and GI state is better after this side-effect, compared to before trying the probiotics. My brand is YouTheory spore probiotic (B. clausii, B. subtilis, B. coagulans, Triphala blend).
I concur!

OP
eugenics4dumies
This is amazing, thank you so much. I have a slow-cooker but I need to see what kind of temperature it reaches. You use half and half? Why not whole milk?
The first time I made it, I used half and half because the recipe I was going by called for it. I really didn't like eating so much fat at once so I tried using whole milk and it turned out bad. Like smelly bad. So idk if I messed that batch up somehow or it was the milk. But I went back to half and half. It's insanely delicious. Like ice cream.

IVILA

You're probably just having a herxheimer reaction due to it's high content of probiotics at once. Probably just need to fight through it or split the capsule in half for a while then slowly go up.

OP
eugenics4dumies
You're probably just having a herxheimer reaction due to it's high content of probiotics at once. Probably just need to fight through it or split the capsule in half for a while then slowly go up.
Thank you for the reply. I hope that's the case! I'm fighting through it. Definitely not taking any more of those lol I'm sure I can improve my gut without them. **** ever feeling anything like this again.