It's Jerry Garcia's Birthday. Funny LSD Anecdote!

OP
marcar72

marcar72

General consensus tends to think this concert here was the cream of the crop. Enjoy!! :cool:

OP
marcar72

marcar72

OP
marcar72

marcar72

Here's a show of the band in action that's more of my era. It's pretty hot up to the 25 min mark so far!! Enjoy!! :):

Energizer

Verry garCIA

Amazing how many spooks hid in plain sight in those days. What better way to cover for LSD social engineering as per MK-Ultra and related psychological programs than to be the premier symbol of the so-called counter-culture through seemingly-innocuous jam-band music.

OP
marcar72

marcar72

Amazing how many spooks hid in plain sight in those days. What better way to cover for LSD social engineering as per MK-Ultra and related psychological programs than to be the premier symbol of the so-called counter-culture through seemingly-innocuous jam-band music.

Sounds like you all got it figured out, guy!! Have a cigar!!... hahahahaha!! :bucktooth:

LUH 3417

Or wait —-

even better!!!!

Good morning little schoolgirl, can I come home with you?
Tell your mama and your papa I'm a little schoolboy too
Come on now pretty baby I just can't help myself
You're so young and pretty I don't need nobody else

Nice pervert promoting tunes you got there

OP
marcar72

marcar72

Why not post Candyman to celebrate pedophilia and drugging young girls. In the spirit of Escapestein’s death!

You're fishing. Nice try, though!! You only wish some young schoolboy would come calling unto you!! hahahahaha!!!

Energizer

Sounds like you all got it figured out, guy!! Have a cigar!!... hahahahaha!! :bucktooth:

Judging by your sarcastic comment, you sound like a die-hard fan that can't even entertain the idea of a conspiracy of his precious sacred cow. If anyone sounds like they have it "figured out", it's the die-hard fan that bristles at even the mere notion that their favorite band could be involved in a conspiracy involving MK-Ultra and the CIA.

Last edited:

ken

Yeah, who knew. I thought I was taking them for fun in late sixties.

OP
marcar72

marcar72

As usual per the Ray Peat forum: share some enlightening content and just sit back and wait for the "woke" folks to come and poo poo your parade!! Must be the serotonin or something. :rolleyes:

LUH 3417

You're fishing. Nice try, though!! You only wish some young schoolboy would come calling unto you!! hahahahaha!!!
looks like the acid melted more than just your brain. Not sure in what world the Grateful Dead would be considered enlightening. Maybe to a hillbilly?

BRMarshall

“For a long time I dragged my feet over total commitment (to the Grateful Dead),” he told me in an interview I did with him in 1989. “For a while, I thought the Grateful Dead might be a CIA plot. For a long time I vacillated.” - Jerry Garcia

Thanks!
I had never heard that quote before, but certainly leave it to Jerry for giving us the proper insight that he well understood what the score was...certainly lyrics like "hauling items for the mob" from the song West LA Fadaway or as he pleads in a version of Big Boss Man from 81 "....you won't let Jerry stop...big boss man, can't you hear me when I call"

The context here of this forum might well be Monday night quarterbacking as regards his healing in the midst of what was a harrowing rapid decline into the mid eighties blob period where in my estimation the clip from 1981 was basically the time he needed a long rest, but rest for Jerry when not trucking was to play in his own eponymous band, which were in some ways the real treat...

Yes Dead shows became rolling DEA sting operations to which a very sordid concoction of hedonism was yearly getting more and more insane and deadly, seeing folks age as fast as Jerry on the Persian subway to hell....but hell where else could one find some LSD, and glimmers of a vision of reality outside of those forces turning fields to parking lots, the commodification that then became the very commodification that was the dead end trap around the dead, but there was something that went beyond, as some continuation of Whitman's poetry and of Blake, and of that which sought to unleash the very energy of lightning and thunder if in some dance indeed a plaintiff voice would ring as here in the middle of the 1980's, this sort of harsh reality of Morning Dew, the song about a post nuclear annihilation to which high volume music is in essence a certain annihilation of sorts and then there is that, in contrast, that a drop of dew in a field in the morning, the subtle colors, the heart wrenching connection to what is real amidst as the cavern of a hockey rink.... a full on monster rendition in the electric universe of Bonnie Dobson's classic from the raw perspective of the appreciative audience...

BRMarshall

Or wait —-

even better!!!!

Good morning little schoolgirl, can I come home with you?
Tell your mama and your papa I'm a little schoolboy too
Come on now pretty baby I just can't help myself
You're so young and pretty I don't need nobody else

Nice pervert promoting tunes you got there

Yes you are correct about this song....fits the MK-Ultra modus operandi to a tee
maybe something Warner Brothers might have stipulated inclusion...
perhaps further explains why they also covered Viola Lee Blues about having lifetime jails sentences...!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals