Ukraine Crisis

Mauritio

It's done

This sets up the stage for war, which sets up the stage for cyber attacks, which sets up the stage for CBDC, which sets up the stage for the digital ID. Which leads to total control of the lower classes. That's the end goal.
Always look at the bigger picture.

Perry Staltic

View: https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1495872756981850116

Ukraine should immediately disavow and repudiate all communist acts, past and present

FMJQ_yrXoAEEc9w

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

This sets up the stage for war, which sets up the stage for cyber attacks, which sets up the stage for CBDC, which sets up the stage for the digital ID. Which leads to total control of the lower classes. That's the end goal.
Always look at the bigger picture.

Either that. So scenario 2.

Or scenario 1.
If 1, this was a rather sensible move by Putin. All factions have sabotaged Minsk accords from the get go. Now he has taken the minimum of what Minsk would have provided: autonomous donbass and a long-term frozen conflict, instability in Ukraine which prevents nato membership.

The west could even save face by reacting with minimal additional sanctions so not to compromise energy supplies.

I really hope so. In any case we will soon learn for certain if Putin is part of the globalist elites of the west or truly an adversary

Peachy

Always look at the bigger

Either that. So scenario 2.

Or scenario 1.
If 1, this was a rather sensible move by Putin. All factions have sabotaged Minsk accords from the get go. Now he has taken the minimum of what Minsk would have provided: autonomous donbass and a long-term frozen conflict, instability in Ukraine which prevents nato membership.

The west could even save face by reacting with minimal additional sanctions so not to compromise energy supplies.

I really hope so. In any case we will soon learn for certain if Putin is part of the globalist elites of the west or truly an adversary
It'll be interesting how things unfold, particularly with Germany and all of Europe. I'm also curious to see how hard Ukraine - with all its militias - will fight this. That'll be the determining factor in how the line is ultimately drawn.

I've never once thought of Putin as part of the globalist elites. $0.02

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

It'll be interesting how things unfold, particularly with Germany and all of Europe. I'm also curious to see how hard Ukraine - with all its militias - will fight this. That'll be the determining factor in how the line is ultimately drawn.

I've never once thought of Putin as part of the globalist elites. $0.02

I don’t think Ukraine will Attack as Long as Russian troops stay in the Separatist territories.
If they do, they will get repelled very quickly . That’s the reason after all for Russia’s massive military presence. Not to invade Ukraine but to absolutely crush every offensive of Ukrainian troops in response of taking Donbass.

I don’t claim that Putin is a playactor, but it’s a possibility. We can’t know.

The actions today indicate he isn’t. If Russia invaded Ukraine entirely, that would have been an entirely different indication. This today was in line and congruent with Putins anti-globalist politics so far

Drareg

2/22/22 is the date, if your conspiratorial minded the numerology here is impressive.

Perry Staltic

English translation of part of Putin's speech (a work in progresss, it appears). Interesting excerpt:

So, I will start with the fact that modern Ukraine was entirely created by Russia or, to be more precise, by Bolshevik, Communist Russia. This process started practically right after the 1917 revolution, and Lenin and his associates did it in a way that was extremely harsh on Russia – by separating, severing what is historically Russian land. Nobody asked the millions of people living there what they thought.

Then, both before and after the Great Patriotic War, Stalin incorporated in the USSR and transferred to Ukraine some lands that previously belonged to Poland, Romania and Hungary. In the process, he gave Poland part of what was traditionally German land as compensation, and in 1954, Khrushchev took Crimea away from Russia for some reason and also gave it to Ukraine. In effect, this is how the territory of modern Ukraine was formed.

Grapelander

Elderly starved on purpose
Any more background on the elderly abuse? Do they try to take you out at a certain age? Blaming Covid?
Destroying good food is something we do in the West; but it seems to be going past making sense for the times.
It seems like the same World Order in control everywhere; even in the countries pretending to be enemies.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom