Trump Elected Again?

Donttreadonme

Epstein has a severely recessed gums that make him look like a creature from another planet when he smiles, the wealthier they are the easier it’s is to use cosmetics to cover up poor appearance. They are exceptions in some cases, it’s likely trump and Biden engaged in this behavior in their 40’s when testosterone declined, the general rule is correct IMO, checking a composite image of faces would prove this, I often think the Freemasons are a paedophile club because most of the higher degree males have a paedo phenotype.

Face reading - Physiognomy - Wikipedia
I thought Ray Peat was supposed to be a place where intelligent people discussed things....... This thread might as well be about drowning women to see if they were witches.

daveoutside

Asking primarily the Americans on here that follow the developments.
I‘m not from the US and it is difficult to get a serious overview about polls and surveys and chances of the coming election.

In Germany virtually all msm are extremely anti-Trump and predict his loss or wishing him a severe loss. Voices that are more cautious or neutral about the possible outcome are scarce despite the previous „upset“

So, what I gather is that most polls see Biden in front but with differing margins. It’s unclear how reliable those polls are when there is increasing pressure not to openly support Trump.
Then there are the swing states that really decide the electoral college/the election, I’m at a loss how things stand there and which states are especially close and crucial this year.

What is your assessment? Is there a real chance that Trump could be elected again or no? And why?

Thanks!
He will be selected, not elected, remember fear and division is all the controllers want. He would be great for the invisible enemy crowd.

Doc Sandoz

I thought Ray Peat was supposed to be a place where intelligent people discussed things....... This thread might as well be about drowning women to see if they were witches.
Some members do go down some pretty deep and twisty rabbit holes on this forum. After reading a number of posts, you get to know what their thing is and can just ignore them when they get onto that topic. On other unrelated topics though, they often may make worthwhile contributions.

Drareg

Im not sure why you use an analogy of drowning women in relation to my comment, the individuals Im speaking about are more likely to be the type of personas in the past that drowned women to see if they were witches, Epstein's scientific inclinations and general behaviour highlight this persona quite well.
It sounds like you are apologising for said personas under the guise of more evidence needed.

This forum is about developing intelligence via dialogue, an ongoing process.

Drareg

This has got to be akin to 100 years ago when people's intelligence was determined by the shape of their heads....
Head size does correlate with brain size and intelligence, Peat speaks about this regularly.
The skin is the second biggest hormone producer in the body, a lot can be seen by the overall phenotype, we are mammals and primed to see it, its an unfortunate aspect of reality that many baulk at talking about in contemporary times, it was clearly taken to extremes by imperialists in the past.

Peatful

No traffic on here regarding the spying?

7E5280B9-EC53-4021-8B2E-D48086DC6A7C.png

haidut

Forum Supporter
No traffic on here regarding the spying?

View attachment 33710

There is a separate thread on it, but for some reason it is not getting a lot of attention. Maybe people's reaction is just "duh!" and they move on...

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

M
There is a separate thread on it, but for some reason it is not getting a lot of attention. Maybe people's reaction is just "duh!" and they move on...

And the Power of the Mainstream

If Trump was found to have executed such criminal stuff, every media including social and email providers + politicians all over the world - celebrities etc would talk about it and demand justice 24/7 for days

But it’s Clinton. And this radio silence in all but the already informed circles

yerrag

The sword of damocles ever hanging over his head:

Be nice to us. And we will be nice to you. Sparing you from imprisonment and bankruptcy. We have you by the balls.

nomoreketones

Will be an interesting road to 2024:
Won't be interesting at all. The propaganda media and giant social media companies will continue to coverup the criminal behavior. Any anti-corruption candidate simply cannot win. Even if significantly more voters vote for the anti-corruption candidate, millions of fake ballots will be put through the system and the election will be stolen.

There is a reason the people in power don't want an election system with checks, balances, chain of custody, and voter verification.

Peatful

Won't be interesting at all. The propaganda media and giant social media companies will continue to coverup the criminal behavior. Any anti-corruption candidate simply cannot win. Even if significantly more voters vote for the anti-corruption candidate, millions of fake ballots will be put through the system and the election will be stolen.

There is a reason the people in power don't want an election system with checks, balances, chain of custody, and voter verification.
Unfortunately, I agree with everything you said.

More division. More hate.

More evil.

Dean

I don't know that there will be an election in 2024, at least not one that holds legitimacy in a majority of the population.

I think this year's midterms will see both sides contesting elections in states and districts across the country in effort to hold or seize power. That will strip off what remains of the democracy veneer.

nomoreketones

I don't know that there will be an election in 2024, at least not one that holds legitimacy in a majority of the population.
Yup, the faux elections will be held to placate the hypnotized masses and give them the illusion that they live in a democracy.

The establishment democrats and establishment republicans play for the same team. There are some minor issues where they differ on to give people the illusion that their vote can make a difference. This is good enough for many people I know. The Democrats/Republicans are allowed to have some differences at the state level too to further the illusion.

Birdie

picture-182748.jpg

manofthenorth

36 minutes ago

The American voter needs to "move on" from all these recycled deep state parasites.
The greatest threat to Americans is in D.C.
There is absolutely NO DOUBT that widespread fraud took place.
Answering the questions of who and how was this charlatan's ONLY job and he FAILED completely.

Dean

Has any election ever held "legitimacy" with the majority of the population? "Legit" insofar as to what measures overall exactly; what consequences; to what end?

quote-a-man-is-no-less-a-slave-because-he-is-allowed-to-choose-a-new-master-once-in-a-term-lysander-spooner-28-0-058.jpg
In terms of people choosing to believe, having faith that elections are legitimate, yes, the vast majority have always managed that. Legitimacy is in the eyes of the beholder, I guess.

Clearly though, there have been elections of late that have started to challenge the capacity to believe. Once several elections are disputed at the same time, some by each side, as is almost certain to occur in this year's midterms, that goes well beyond a lack of confidence in a particular election or the election process in general. That is system failure.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals