The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

-Luke-

Austria plans lockdowns only for the unvaccinated, when a certain number of ICU beds are occupied (and we now know that these figures have been manipulated in the past).

I only have links in German.

haidut

Austria plans lockdowns only for the unvaccinated, when a certain number of ICU beds are occupied (and we now know that these figures have been manipulated in the past).

Yep, saw it on a few Eastern European news sites as well. The next step is ghettos...oooops I mean concentration...oopps I mean"quarantine" camps for the unvaxxed. If this does not lead to civil unrest, Western Europe (and possibly entire EU) is finished.

Last edited:

-Luke-

Yep, saw in on a few Eastern European news sites as well. The next step is ghettos...oooops I mean concentration...oopps I mean"quarantine" camps for the unvaxxed. If this does not lead to civil unrest, Western Europe (and possibly entire EU) is finished.
The funny thing is that the new Austrian chancellor recently warned of a two-class society. Two weeks later, he introduces it himself.

Ben.

Yes ... gonna be great here ...

Besides the mask wearing everything is normal where i live. Locking down healthy people makes alot of sense ofcourse.

Jinju

Today I had a conversation with a relative who is a pathologist (MD, I believe) in Illinois, US. During the conversation, she mentioned very confidently that virtually all the patients in the ICU in her hospital are 'unvaccinated'.
Now I do not believe this and I know that there is no point asking such people for hard data to substantiate what they are saying. They probably do not have it and are either parroting the mainstream narrative, or going by hearsay.

Somewhere along the conversation she also mentions (again confidently) that transmission is much lower among the vaccinated. There is really no point to having these conversations with such people. I know this and try and avoid it as much as possible but I think I needed to vent.

Andman

The funny thing is that the new Austrian chancellor recently warned of a two-class society. Two weeks later, he introduces it himself.

not to mention theyve introduced mandatory vaxx or testing for being able to go to work (doesnt count in the parlament ofc ?)

ilovethesea

Today I had a conversation with a relative who is a pathologist (MD, I believe) in Illinois, US. During the conversation, she mentioned very confidently that virtually all the patients in the ICU in her hospital are 'unvaccinated'.
Now I do not believe this and I know that there is no point asking such people for hard data to substantiate what they are saying. They probably do not have it and are either parroting the mainstream narrative, or going by hearsay.

Somewhere along the conversation she also mentions (again confidently) that transmission is much lower among the vaccinated. There is really no point to having these conversations with such people. I know this and try and avoid it as much as possible but I think I needed to vent.
Do you think she is aware of how they’re classifying “unvaccinated” - i.e. anyone with only 1 shot or had their 2nd shot less than 2 weeks before? I read somewhere that 80% of adverse reactions happen within 14 days of getting jabbed so it’s the perfect cover. If she hasn’t looked into how they’re coming up with the numbers then no wonder she seems so confident in the narrative.

How does an MD not know at this point that these shots don’t prevent transmission? Mind boggling...

OP
P

Peatness

I hear this a lot too. When asked to provide evidence they usually can't

Jinju

Do you think she is aware of how they’re classifying “unvaccinated” - i.e. anyone with only 1 shot or had their 2nd shot less than 2 weeks before?
I mentioned this but as usual this comment was 'pooh pooh-ed' away as irrelevant.

It is even worse discussing this issue with a physician because they take automatically take the stand (almost a higher moral ground, if you will) that 'my sources and information are credible but yours are not'.

Jinju

Most of them know by now they are all complicit in wrong doing
So this one seemed to have very sincere faith in her profession (deluded, I would conclude) and kept harping on the number of physicians that had succumbed to Covid. I do not know what point she was trying to make by that, to be honest, other than to justify whatever the government has been doing.

On a side note - she also got her booster a few weeks ago apparently. So 3 shots down already.

OP
P

Peatness

So this one seemed to have very sincere faith in her profession (deluded, I would conclude) and kept harping on the number of physicians that had succumbed to Covid. I do not know what point she was trying to make by that, to be honest, other than to justify whatever the government has been doing.

On a side note - she also got her booster a few weeks ago apparently. So 3 shots down already.
I have heard it said that medical schools are indoctrinating medical students so by the time they are fully qualified doctors they are like parrots and all common sense has been educated out of them.

Seven

I mentioned this but as usual this comment was 'pooh pooh-ed' away as irrelevant.

It is even worse discussing this issue with a physician because they take automatically take the stand (almost a higher moral ground, if you will) that 'my sources and information are credible but yours are not'.

There is a term for it: higher truth.

ilovethesea

So she’s fully indoctrinated. The only positive out of this fiasco is that a good % of the general public is waking up to the fact that doctors aren’t that smart... they’re just compliant brainwashed order followers.

Someone posted this in the adverse reactions thread - a forum of doctors talking about their adverse reactions. Finally they get to experience these so called “rare” side effects and what it’s like to be gaslit by mainstream medicine. Maybe some will have a come to Jesus moment and see what they’ve been complicit in.

Jinju

There is a term for it: higher truth.
?

I have heard it said that medical schools are indoctrinating medical students so by the time they are fully qualified doctors they are like parrots and all common sense has been educated out of them.
I had heard that too - and after Covid believe it fully!

So she’s fully indoctrinated. The only positive out of this fiasco is that a good % of the general public is waking up to the fact that doctors aren’t that smart... they’re just compliant brainwashed order followers.
Sadly, yes. But then my entire extended family is.
Do you really think more among the general public are leaning towards that opinion? In Canada, the vast majority seem to have blinkers on still.....

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals