The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

Lollipop2

This is the same line the American V.P. is spinning: that global warming is racism. Everything is racism now and since the super wokists Karens are screaming at anyone who doesn't take a knee for BLM, now they have this agenda to latch onto and it's just one more distraction while the NWO continues it's march on plunder and the global digital currency and the vax campaign and, as usual, no one will listen. :wtf:
?

AdoTintor

I don't have any research paper on this. It's my version of reasoned thinking. If the mRNA can modify your DNA in any direction doesn't it stand to reason that once it's done there's no undoing it? What would make your DNA revert back to what it was to no longer manufacture the spike?

yes - there are many statements on Groufs twitter indicating that spikes have been detected in peoples blood at 5-9 month mark now. But I can't find the original source they are using for this, anyone know?

View: https://twitter.com/DGrouf/status/1424986666285084674

AdoTintor

I was happy in the belief that Sweden was doing things right. Am shocked to read the following.

"Same in Sweden. But we are brain washed here so 80% of adults have now taken the first shot, 54% second. We had no real lockdowns and no masks, many of us have natural immunity. Wiped out now. Teenagers starts tomorrow with the jabs. Without parental consent."

No lockdowns but even so it looks like they got to them somehow.

OP
P

Peatness

I was happy in the belief that Sweden was doing things right. Am shocked to read the following.

"Same in Sweden. But we are brain washed here so 80% of adults have now taken the first shot, 54% second. We had no real lockdowns and no masks, many of us have natural immunity. Wiped out now. Teenagers starts tomorrow with the jabs. Without parental consent."

No lockdowns but even so it looks like they got to them somehow.
I was under the same assumption, disappointing. They’ve embraced the digital currency too, pretty much cashless, so am told.

Ben.

“Doctors said the condition of the father could have been worse if he was not vaccinated at all.” ??‍♂️

Did they edit the article? it says this for me:

"Rodriguez was right in her assessment, that her father would have suffered more if he had not been vaccinated."

How they hell did they "measure" the suffering in relation to vaccine status? ...
Now i have no idea how they can state something so unscientific but hey ... everyone needs the vaxx regardless of adverse effects, deaths or data indicating its uselessnes.

Sefton10

Did they edit the article? it says this for me:

How they hell did they "measure" the suffering in relation to vaccine status? ...
Now i have no idea how they can state something so unscientific but hey ... everyone needs the vaxx regardless of adverse effects, deaths or data indicating its uselessnes.
Wow. They’ve edited it.

This was the original.

1628788034790.png

Sefton10

Insanity.

“In a prepared statement, Martinez claimed, "It's our responsibility to protect the public, that includes protecting them from the unvaccinated. The decision to not get vaccinated doesn’t just affect you. We have kids under the age of 12 who are not eligible for the vaccine yet, and someone’s decision to not get vaccinated affects them as well.”

“O'Farrell claimed those who choose not to take the experimental vaccines are "immoral."

Rick K

Insanity.

“In a prepared statement, Martinez claimed, "It's our responsibility to protect the public, that includes protecting them from the unvaccinated. The decision to not get vaccinated doesn’t just affect you. We have kids under the age of 12 who are not eligible for the vaccine yet, and someone’s decision to not get vaccinated affects them as well.”

“O'Farrell claimed those who choose not to take the experimental vaccines are "immoral."

This may just be the tipping point to catapult people into action. I think many areas will try this stunt and it shows how terribly low a nation can sink when people persecute and try to starve others who won't go along with their paranoid requirements for a fictitious bogeyman.

Ben.

Last edited:
OP
P

Peatness

Teaching people that they can collectively, together oppose unjust authority at a young age? No, we can't have that ... we might accidently change things that are thought unchangeable in our society.
I am not sure this kind of teaching is without harm. Imagine the poor boy who was the subject of this little exercise. Perhaps I'm the only one who is missing the point of this

AdoTintor

Imagine the poor boy who was the subject of this little exercise.
never thought of that - lets assume that this enlightened teacher planned ahead and asked the student to play along with it. We should check out whether Steven Webb Sladki has done some really bad things

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals