The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

Davsey85

I don't see the problem with blm with what has been going on with police brutality over the last few years objectively speaking and Trump trying to Republicans trying to suppress black voters.In a perfect world libertarianism would work,but given human nature I think some of these movements may be necessary

Rick K

I don't see the problem with blm with what has been going on with police brutality over the last few years objectively speaking and Trump trying to Republicans trying to suppress black voters.In a perfect world libertarianism would work,but given human nature I think some of these movements may be necessary
BLM relative to police brutality may be an issue but for Kamala to say global warming is racist is simply insane and is jus co-opting one cause into another and obscuring things; bundling things and making issues where none need exist.

Rick K

Please someone tell me this is not happening. If true it’s unbearable to imagine what the poor parents will be going through. Please could someone translate?

Israel now taking children from unvaccinated parents​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ik7VkIJsjMAb/

If all these things are really true; if Israel is really destroying their citizens and families like this then they no longer deserve any sympathy for the first Holocaust as they are now facilitating their own which is far worse; to do this to your own is beyond comprehension. These people are monsters.

OP
P

Peatness

If all these things are really true; if Israel is really destroying their citizens and families like this then they no longer deserve any sympathy for the first Holocaust as they are now facilitating their own which is far worse; to do this to your own is beyond comprehension. These people are monsters.
I think they deserve our compassion not least because we don’t know why they were fooled into an agreement with Pfizer. I would be hesitant to bring the Holocaust into it. Children should not suffer because of the incompetence of the adults around them.

Rick K

I think they deserve our compassion not least because we don’t know why they were fooled into an agreement with Pfizer. I would be hesitant to bring the Holocaust into it. Children should not suffer because of the incompetence of the adults around them.
I have nothing but compassion for the children and those that have refused to take the vax. My vexation is directed at the government and their tools of thuggery; the police. They are destroying their own society.

Lizb

More under 50s in ICU - unvaccinated - Public health England chart.
I don't like this!

Attachments

• received_1006787640141434.jpeg
    received_1006787640141434.jpeg
    112.7 KB · Views: 25

Jinju

We may have to start presuming these are fake numbers, more propaganda
I agree, Pina.
There was this article doing the rounds that some pastor in Florida was urging his congregation to get the jab because 6 people in his parish (under age 35 and 'healthy') had all died within a week. They were all 'unvaxxed', that being the headline of the article. No other details whatsoever.
But they might just be cooking up stuff.....

Rick K

I agree, Pina.
There was this article doing the rounds that some pastor in Florida was urging his congregation to get the jab because 6 people in his parish (under age 35 and 'healthy') had all died within a week. They were all 'unvaxxed', that being the headline of the article. No other details whatsoever.
But they might just be cooking up stuff.....
Or they died from car wrecks, cancer, gunshot wounds...no doubt inflicted by a variant. Sigh. For people to think that a flu like illness can suddenly take 6 lives of healthy people in a week is mind numbing.

Rick K

I think the criminal federal gov'ts are handing off the executioner task to private corps. now so they can wash their hands of it. I believe these minions of Satan believe this will get the "task" done. As we are now starting to see, the covid narrative is being replaced by the next wave of "terror" that our good buddy Klaus has promised:

Jinju

Or they died from car wrecks, cancer, gunshot wounds...no doubt inflicted by a variant. Sigh. For people to think that a flu like illness can suddenly take 6 lives of healthy people in a week is mind numbing.
True Rick, or perhaps they were hospitalised (for whatever reason), put on some anti viral medication and intubated!
At this point I do not even know if any of the so called reported facts are true. Zero credibility in the mms or published 'statistics'

Rick K

True Rick, or perhaps they were hospitalised (for whatever reason), put on some anti viral medication and intubated!
At this point I do not even know if any of the so called reported facts are true. Zero credibility in the mms or published 'statistics'
Nothing surprises me anymore. Open political assassinations' of leaders who refuse to allow vaxxes into their country and crushing oppression for those who speak out.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals