The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

Birdie

Rick K

Summer

I’m just going to start telling people I’ll get vaccinated once an actual vaccine is released. Not getting gene therapy.

Lollipop2

Not just that, insulin resistance is rampant nowadays causing compensatory hyperinsulemia and leading to ovarian hyperandrogenism. And there’s also the many women who have hypothalamic-pituitary abnormality causing their hyperandrogenism. Nothing to do with being transgender ; just poor health. Sorry for derailing myself.
+1

OP
P

Peatness

No need to panic. This was predicted.

1627247168394.jpeg

Attachments

• 1627247140943.jpeg
    1627247140943.jpeg
    60.7 KB · Views: 2

Phosphor

I don't "do politics" other than finding out who is in favor of what, because I have found people are not going to change their minds. However, I did not say i don't vote, because I do. Every single election, even if it is (as always) trying to choose the lesser of evils.

Doc Sandoz

How do you prove that you are not vaccinated?
Just a political statement really - chases away the vaccinated who'd ludicrously avoid the virus infested joint because they might catch it even though they've been vaccinated. The internal dissonance of these vaccine fascist dupes is astounding.

Rick K

TheCalciumCad

You’ve made my day!!:thankyou
Was it not obvious this would happen? constant polarisation was always gonna create its opposite, this will keep happening alongside the anti lockdown protests. Eventually the "unvaxx'd only" places that naturally spring up will become "all welcome" the true NEW NORMAL.

Birdie

Birdie

A friend, formerly informed and regretful he got the shot, emailed yesterday begging me to "get the vaccine." Zappa was right.

OP
P

Peatness

They way I look at it, if I am wrong about the ‘vaccines’ I will look stupid. On the other hand, if they are wrong they have already been injected. I will risk looking stupid but I won’t risk an experimental gene modulating injection with known and unknown adverse effects.

We may have to come to terms with the realisation that some of our friendships were being held together by precarious means.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals