The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

OP
P

Peatness

I am wondering why the BBC is running this story

A mysterious marketing agency secretly offered to pay social media stars to spread disinformation about Covid-19 vaccines. Their plan failed when the influencers went public about the attempt to recruit them.

I smell a rat

Jam

A friend, formerly informed and regretful he got the shot, emailed yesterday begging me to "get the vaccine." Zappa was right.
?

PhilParma

I am wondering why the BBC is running this story

A mysterious marketing agency secretly offered to pay social media stars to spread disinformation about Covid-19 vaccines. Their plan failed when the influencers went public about the attempt to recruit them.

I smell a rat
"Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty."

akgrrrl

They way I look at it, if I am wrong about the ‘vaccines’ I will look stupid. On the other hand, if they are wrong they have already been injected. I will risk looking stupid but I won’t risk an experimental gene modulating injection with known and unknown adverse effects.

We may have to come to terms with the realisation that some of our friendships were being held together by precarious means.
I have lost yet another. Friends since 1974, shes been calling me "freerider" because I wont take a vaccine. Insists she took the phizer to protect her grandkids, says she wont pay attention to the "internet doctors" posts I keep sending her from our threads. Detente to dissolution in 6months.????

Rick K

I have lost yet another. Friends since 1974, shes been calling me "freerider" because I wont take a vaccine. Insists she took the phizer to protect her grandkids, says she wont pay attention to the "internet doctors" posts I keep sending her from our threads. Detente to dissolution in 6months.????
When things like this happen one really has to evaluate what life is all about. To lose friends and family members because they are so ensconced in fear that they no longer see you as the friend or family member they once said they loved makes one realize that bonds are just illusory.

Doc Sandoz

When things like this happen one really has to evaluate what life is all about. To lose friends and family members because they are so ensconced in fear that they no longer see you as the friend or family member they once said they loved makes one realize that bonds are just illusory.
Propaganda-induced mass psychosis reveals many fault lines in the human psyche.

jay123

I am so sick of the propaganda of hearing 99 percent of the sick admitted in hospitals were unvaccinated. It’s everywhere. Today I was in a hospital visiting someone who had blood clots in their lungs. They had the Moderna gene therapy shot in May. The doctors said they don’t know why she has blood clots. Duh? Anyway they will not admit her. She is still in the ER. And I also know a social worker who works with medical patients and all of them that went to the ER that had the shot were not admitted and sent home. The discharge papers say things like headache, shortness of breath, and headaches. They are sending home the vaxxed or keeping them in the ER and releasing them even though they have beds available. Rigged, scam, and lies!

akgrrrl

Thanks Rick. I have had these illusory lines demonstrated by family early on, so thought I was exempt from it with humans of my own choosing. This has been a shock.

Rick K

Thanks Rick. I have had these illusory lines demonstrated by family early on, so thought I was exempt from it with humans of my own choosing. This has been a shock.
I learned decades ago that I had to see my family as people first as I had some pretty big letdowns by them and was just blown away to see that happen. I've learned to love people for who they are and not who I wish them to be as that is only ego based and it's the ego mind that knows fear and attack. When this gem of realization came to me I stopped feeling pain from other people's words or actions. That's why Jesus said "forgive them Father, they know not what they do". Most people will never realize their true identity and only identify with their ego mind which is an unconscious state to begin with and can be drawn down to the depths of rage and then murder. The world is gripped by this madness which has sunk the collective ego mind to the level we are now seeing of rage, fear and deliberate murder. Forgive your friends, they know not what they do.

Jam

I learned decades ago that I had to see my family as people first as I had some pretty big letdowns by them and was just blown away to see that happen. I've learned to love people for who they are and not who I wish them to be as that is only ego based and it's the ego mind that knows fear and attack. When this gem of realization came to me I stopped feeling pain from other people's words or actions. That's why Jesus said "forgive them Father, they know not what they do". Most people will never realize their true identity and only identify with their ego mind which is an unconscious state to begin with and can be drawn down to the depths of rage and then murder. The world is gripped by this madness which has sunk the collective ego mind to the level we are now seeing of rage, fear and deliberate murder. Forgive your friends, they know not what they do.
This is an excellent post.

Sefton10

Rick you are a wise soul, I appreciate your posts a lot.

Rick K

akgrrrl

Profound and smack on. I needed this, bless you.

How do you prove that you are not vaccinated?
Maybe this could be done by a magnetism test. Hold a coin or other small piece of ferromagnetic metal to the upper arms (the supposed vaccine site) and see if it sticks.

Though I saw some videos of this before, I've seen the effect for the first time in real life today. We did the 'test' at work today. A 2-Euro-Coin stuck to the upper arm of every vaccinated 'test subject'; it didn't stick to the arm of the unvaccinated. I'm still stunned to see this in real life. (Especially since just the inner part of a 2-Euro-Coin should be magnetic and that only slightly; so the magnetism effect of the vaccine has to be very strong.)

I don't know how long this effects lasts after the jab though. Neither do I know how accurate this 'test' really is. (We were just 3 vaccinated and 3 unvaccinated guys.)

OP
P

Peatness

Like most people I have had vaccines in the past. I’ve not taken any covid injections but I am magnetic. I can walk around the room with a magnet stuck to my lower back.

Last edited by a moderator: