The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

OP
P

Peatness

Last edited by a moderator:

mariantos

Hand-picked sociopath.

While never a looker, there has been an extreme deterioration in her own health. The head and skull is deforming; as are the chin and teeth.
I didn't spend more than a couple of seconds finding these pics.

View: https://twitter.com/Poletical/status/1254914205162983424

This person is not a she.
Brothers and sisters, this person is just one of a lot of transsexuals in the American continent, including Ocasio Cortez, Rose Mofford, Janet Napolitano, Jan Brewer, Kay Ivey, Sarah Palin, Ella T. Graso, Jodi Rell, Ruth Ann Minner, Linda Lingle, Kathleen Sebelius, Jane Swift, Jennifer Granholm, Judy Martz, Kay Orr, Maggie Hassan, Christine Todd Whitman, Bev Perdue, Kate Brown, Niki Haley, Ann Richards, Cecile Richards, Susan Rice, Condoleezza Rice, Nancy Pelosi, Stephanie Grisham, Gretchen Withmer, Nancy Reagan, Betty Ford, Roslin Carter, Pat Nixon, Lady"boy" Johnson, Melanie Trump, Eleanor Roosevelt, Mamie Eisenhower, Henry Hoover, Michelle Obama and his Boy and the list goes on.

Lollipop2

This person is not a she.
Brothers and sisters, this person is just one of a lot of transsexuals in the American continent, including Ocasio Cortez, Rose Mofford, Janet Napolitano, Jan Brewer, Kay Ivey, Sarah Palin, Ella T. Graso, Jodi Rell, Ruth Ann Minner, Linda Lingle, Kathleen Sebelius, Jane Swift, Jennifer Granholm, Judy Martz, Kay Orr, Maggie Hassan, Christine Todd Whitman, Bev Perdue, Kate Brown, Niki Haley, Ann Richards, Cecile Richards, Susan Rice, Condoleezza Rice, Nancy Pelosi, Stephanie Grisham, Gretchen Withmer, Nancy Reagan, Betty Ford, Roslin Carter, Pat Nixon, Lady"boy" Johnson, Melanie Trump, Eleanor Roosevelt, Mamie Eisenhower, Henry Hoover, Michelle Obama and his Boy and the list goes on.
Reference? Evidence?

mariantos

I wrote her name, but there are a lot of them that I didn't write anyway.

I was watching on YouTube something motivational about God and as I finally read the messages, I saw something written about some investigations made by a certain MrE, who was censored on YouTube every time regardless of the new nickname he adopted . I mention that I had suspicions about the actors and some royal houses, but immediately after that comment I read on a motivational video, which had nothing to do with transsexuals, I started looking for transvestigations made by this MrE but also by other people, on bitchute I found more videos because there is qualified censorship on YouTube. If you want, I can leave you some bitchute links with some archives. I have almost 200 videos on the phone about this not at all new phenomenon, which actually dates back to ancient Babylon.

Lollipop2

I wrote her name, but there are a lot of them that I didn't write anyway.

I was watching on YouTube something motivational about God and as I finally read the messages, I saw something written about some investigations made by a certain MrE, who was censored on YouTube every time regardless of the new nickname he adopted . I mention that I had suspicions about the actors and some royal houses, but immediately after that comment I read on a motivational video, which had nothing to do with transsexuals, I started looking for transvestigations made by this MrE but also by other people, on bitchute I found more videos because there is qualified censorship on YouTube. If you want, I can leave you some bitchute links with some archives. I have almost 200 videos on the phone about this not at all new phenomenon, which actually dates back to ancient Babylon.
Please post evidence links. This is a huge accusation without any support given. Our forum is mostly a data driven forum.

Sefton10

26FEBDC3-9A3A-47CD-B4C3-2EFEF76B86E1.jpeg

T

TheBeard

We are going to see a lot more of this over the winter I think. The vaccine only vaccinates you against the spike protein, which is the most rapidly mutating part of the virus, leaving people with imperfect immunity, as well as the prospect of Antibody-Dependant Enhancement.

It's funny you talk about all these things like they exist.
Sometimes I have the feeling of living in a parallel universe.

mariantos

OP
P

Peatness

I don't know why the video doesn't load, and coincidence or not I see that this channel has a video with another transsexual who manipulates the masses, namely Catherine Austin Fitts.
I'm tired of seeing them everywhere with those giant jaws, some shark heads and the muffled laughter or that silly, goofy smile on their faces.
Please leave this thread.

mariantos

Please leave this thread.
If you were serious and didn't joke, then I will comply with your requirement.

I suggest you calm your heart and open your mind and you will see clearly beyond the cheap charade.

All the best!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals