The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

David PS

The tweet states "Canada is going to mandate psychiatric medication for those that refuse mRNA injections or any kind of vaccination.", and the speaker clearly states it is not mandated. That's not to say they don't neccessarily want to, but it's worth noting that they have not mandated it.
The scary part is they are thinking about it and conditioning us to start thinking about it. The new normal is a moving target and it appears to be moving in a direction that that I would not have anticipated.

OP
P

Peatness

The tweet states "Canada is going to mandate psychiatric medication for those that refuse mRNA injections or any kind of vaccination.", and the speaker clearly states it is not mandated. That's not to say they don't neccessarily want to, but it's worth noting that they have not mandated it.
Yes, I know it's not mandated. However, this will not stop various agencies with vested interests making a spurious link between vaccine refusal and mental illness. This is dangerous territory. It will happen eventually. Agenda 2021 is not just story telling.

TheCalciumCad

It was Fear mongering nonsense, not even worth sharing.

The scary part is they are thinking about it and conditioning us to start thinking about it. The new normal is a moving target and it appears to be moving in a direction that that I would not have anticipated.
To insinuate mental illness if one doesn’t comply is planting more seeds of discord against the unvaccinated and those who don’t go along with whatever is decided for them. Free countries are envied by others who don’t have freedom, and governments envy other governments who have strict control of their people, so it is a no win for freedom by any measure, and is deserved by those who protect and fight for it. MOST television watching people still don’t realize that the vaccines are an EXPERIMENT. It is very terrifying to think that anyone who got a vaccine and signed their name to the contract gave up their human rights. “They” have collected many signatures, from people signing away their rights for literally donuts or for nothing. When the devil comes calling, what else is he gonna ask for? People need to wake up here real quick.

Mossy

Yes, I know it's not mandated. However, this will not stop various agencies with vested interests making a spurious link between vaccine refusal and mental illness. This is dangerous territory. It will happen eventually. Agenda 2021 is not just story telling.
I definitely understand the potential for that (@David PS), and I was not attempting to call you out in any way; I just wish the tweeter would've been more accurate. In our current age of bad information, less fear mongering (@TheCalciumCad ) and more accuracy would be helpful.

-Luke-

We have a winner:

Fear mongering and misinformation being peddled by people with no scientific training to terrorise people into staying unvaccinated is not just causing people to remain susceptible to viral outbreaks, but could also be causing more side effects seen in the vaccination process. This brief review will offer data that may demonstrate that misinformation perpetuated by the anti-vaccination movement may be causing more deaths and side effects from any vaccine.

Mossy

We have a winner:

Wow. Nothing is their fault. Ever. How does a society get to a place of justice and equity with an I'm-never-wrong-but-my-political-enemy-always-is philosophy? If that philosophy works it's way into our laws and courts, that is when the chaos really begins.

Maybe I should say if it predominately works it's way in—for it's surely already begun.

Peatress

J.R.K

It's a cult
The amount of contradictions Penn makes in various statements in this article is incredulous. How anyone can consider his statements to be credible let alone science based is beyond me.
Like Bill Gates who has no medical or science background, but is somehow considered to be a leading expert on vaccines and pandemics. As well as making obscene amounts of money in a wake of human carnage. It reminds me of Dr Peats comment on the ultra rich, obtaining there wealth but having to do horrible things to acquire it (paraphrasing here).
I think that there is a possibility Penn might have been trotted out to spread this message to further divide people, and try to hold back the rising tide of evidence that is building relentlessly.

Peatress

The amount of contradictions Penn makes in various statements in this article is incredulous. How anyone can consider his statements to be credible let alone science based is beyond me.
Like Bill Gates who has no medical or science background, but is somehow considered to be a leading expert on vaccines and pandemics. As well as making obscene amounts of money in a wake of human carnage. It reminds me of Dr Peats comment on the ultra rich, obtaining there wealth but having to do horrible things to acquire it (paraphrasing here).
I think that there is a possibility Penn might have been trotted out to spread this message to further divide people, and try to hold back the rising tide of evidence that is building relentlessly.
Listen to him speak in this interview. It's the opening interview.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/SwM8VnheNq7j/

J.R.K

Listen to him speak in this interview. It's the opening interview.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/SwM8VnheNq7j/

Thank you for posting this @Peatress it enhanced my knowledge on 5G. I am unsure of how to or if it is possible to protect against 5G the woo woo thread offers some ideas such as grounding and blushield but given the strengths we are looking at described in the video, my initial concern was the danger of forcing an inter cellular calcium situation to be produced leading to fibrosis and cancer metabolism. But this seems to be much more intense.

Peatress

Thank you for posting this @Peatress it enhanced my knowledge on 5G. I am unsure of how to or if it is possible to protect against 5G the woo woo thread offers some ideas such as grounding and blushield but given the strengths we are looking at described in the video, my initial concern was the danger of forcing an inter cellular calcium situation to be produced leading to fibrosis and cancer metabolism. But this seems to be much more intense.
LOL woo woo thread. I'm afraid I don't have much of a solution to offer other than to warn people to avoid x-rays/ct scans or climbing into a 5G powered MRI scanner. No wifi at home. I doubt that red light or vitamin E can mitigate over exposure to radiation. I speak from personal experience.

J.R.K

LOL woo woo thread. I'm afraid I don't have much of a solution to offer other than to warn people to avoid x-rays/ct scans or climbing into a 5G powered MRI scanner. No wifi at home. I doubt that red light or vitamin E can mitigate over exposure to radiation. I speak from personal experience.
Possibly potassium iodide, but again long term use and thyroid becomes a question.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals