The Cause Of Infectious Diseases

MaxVerstappen

I've been thinking a bit about the etiology of infections lately, but the axioms that germ theory is based upon, is derived from fraudulent science (1). And thus, one needs to start over.

In the case of tuberculosis, it is estimated that about 25% of the world population has the bacteria. A few percentage of these are actually sick (2). The disease doesn't really correlate with the bacteria. Weston Price showed that the younger generations of a modernized part of the Isle of Lewis were not showing the same resistance to tuberculosis as their ancestors (3).

Hans Selye showed that injecting toxic amounts of ACTH and cortisone induced an infection by bacteria considered non-pathogenic (the infection was prevented by injection of somatotropin (GH)) (4).

Broda Barnes showed that people with repeated infections can be treated with thyroid therapy.

Whats for sure is that bacterial infection is not necessarily contingent on the bacteria. It seems to be somewhat contingent on the endocrine system. What i further want to understand is: can a bacteria do different "jobs" if their environment is different? E.g. they have one function in presence of catabolism, and another function in presence of anabolism. Or is a proper endocrine function just responsible for inhibition of bacterial decomposition of organs?

I'd be glad if someone could send relevant litterature or input on this topic. I'd also like to understand the role of viruses and funguses, but relevant litterature is a little bit hard for me to find.

(1) THE DOCTOR'S WORLD; Revisionist History Sees Pasteur As Liar Who Stole Rival's Ideas (Published 1995)

(2) The Global Prevalence of latent tuberculosis: a systemic review and meta-analysis. The global prevalence of latent tuberculosis: a systematic review and meta-analysis

(3) Weston Price. Nutrition and Physical Degeneration. (Page 46).

(4) Hans Selye (1951). The Influence of STH, ACTH and Cortisone Upon Resistance to Infection.

BearWithMe

Are you familiar with the work of Thomas S. Cowan, especially The Contagion Myth?

LLight

I've just finished his new book.

I'm a bit disappointed. He bash aspirin and methylene blue.

Some of his claims are unsubstantiated, like measles virus and the connection with water metabolism.

tankasnowgod

What i further want to understand is: can a bacteria do different "jobs" if their environment is different? E.g. they have one function in presence of catabolism, and another function in presence of anabolism.

Maybe, but they don't need to. Think about a town of 1,000 people, who are well armed. Now let's say ten malnourished soldiers with inadequate weapons try to take over that town. Chances are, the soldiers are defeated pretty quickly. Contrast that with a well trained, well fed, and well armed battalion of 10,000 soldiers with the same task. In that one, the town likely falls quickly. Yet both sets of soldiers were going to do the same "job."

It's pretty well known that many mostly benign and omnipresent germs can become pathogenic and lethal in an immunocompromised state. Many things have shifted us toward a state of ill health, including PUFA, stress, and excess iron. As far as the last one, that is particularly relevant to bacteria, and likely other microbial invaders. E.D. Weinberg started his research on iron, when in a lab experiment in the 50's, he discovered that iron could completely neutralize tetracycline. No other substance he tested had that effect. You can read about it in the intro to his book "Exposing the Hidden Dangers of Iron."

https://www.amazon.com/Exposing-Hidden-Dangers-Iron-Professional/dp/1581823363/ref=sr_1_2?crid=2SIFY907I2S5V&dchild=1&keywords=exposing+the+hidden+dangers+of+iron&qid=1606928116&sprefix=exposing+the+hidden+dangers+of,aps,338&sr=8-2

I personally believe simply the amount and well nourished status of bacteria can go a long way in explaining so called "Antibiotic Resistant Superbugs." After all, a bacterial infection of 10 Billion is probably way easier to kill or control with antibiotics than an infection of 100 Trillion of the same bacteria.

boris

PUFA seems to play a crucial role in allowing pathogens to infect our cells and I made direct experience with it recently.
I would regularly get a cold sore (lip herpes) about 2 times a year. Under stress I would get into the habit of rubbing and sucking my lips until the pustules developed. Ever since stopping the PUFAs it never happened again, even with stress and rubbing, my lips would get sore, but no pustules ever developed. Until recently when I ate at a restaurant where they cooked with copious amounts of margarine instead of butter. I know because I asked for extra butter and they served me a slab of margarine instead. I didn't think any further of it at first because of course I didn't use it, but it turns out they already put it into the rice and melted it on top of the meat. It was right in a stressful work phase and the very next day I had that peculiar itching on my lip and a full blown cold sore developed.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals