Supplements - Treatment - Therapy For A Sociopath

TreasureVibe

Hey all. What would be good supplements or treatment for a sociopath? And what would Dr. Peat think of sociopathy?

This made quite some sense if it holds truth:

Sociopaths have different brain function from "normal" people. A sociopath's amygdale (the region for emotion in the brain) is shrunken and doesn't communicate with the orbitalfrontal cortex ( the region fro logic, reason and daily function.

Source: Comment from the page: Any Herbal Remedies For Sociopath

Oxytocin was also relevant according to that page's comments.

Perhaps someone knows how to treat such a shrunken brain part, and absence of communication with another region?

Asking for a relative.

CC @haidut

Also this is a seemingly interesting link: Area-1255: 10 Neurological Abnormalities in Psychopaths (Neurotransmitter and Brain Region Differences in Psychopaths/AntiSocial PD)

Said relative also puts objects neatly in a row alot, so possible OCD symptoms might be present too.

See: Area-1255: OCD : A Matter of "Low-Activation Syndrome" In Many Patients... (Low CNS Stimulation State and OCD/Obsessions Explored) which mentions Ray Peat.

Said relative also received all available vaccinations by parents, was born in 1999, in the Netherlands, so possible also Thiomersal which is a preservative used in vaccins used in the 90s which contains mercury. Relative also has autism related symptoms, and multiple amalgam fillings. As heavy metals are involved with shrunken/underdeveloped amygdala, and violence, aggression, impulsiveness etc, this could be very relevant. Relative also received bottle instead of breast milk, and had a tendency to touch mother's breast with hand while laying in bed, in child years till puberty.

Also see following study: Persistent behavioral impairments and alterations of brain dopamine system after early postnatal administration of thimerosal in rats. - PubMed - NCBI

Last edited:

Constatine

Hey all. What would be good supplements or treatment for a sociopath? And what would Dr. Peat think of sociopathy?

Sociopaths have different brain function from "normal" people. A sociopath's amygdale (the region for emotion in the brain) is shrunken and doesn't communicate with the orbitalfrontal cortex ( the region fro logic, reason and daily function.

Perhaps someone knows how to treat such a shrunken brain part, and absence of communication with another region?

Asking for a relative.

CC @haidut
High serotonin reduces the communication between brain regions, low serotonin increases it. Caffeine and vitamin C can increase oxytocin. Aspirin can reduce brain serotonin activity, meadowsweet is an alternative to aspirin that doesn't irritate the stomach.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

High serotonin reduces the communication between brain regions, low serotonin increases it. Caffeine and vitamin C can increase oxytocin. Aspirin can reduce brain serotonin activity, meadowsweet is an alternative to aspirin that doesn't irritate the stomach.
Thanks! Wouldn't vitamin C raise serotonin levels however?

And is there an alternative to aspirin with likewise effects that wouldn't block estrogen, as person in question is already very androgenic by nature, and inhibiting estrogen could theoretically worsen behavioral symptoms related to aggression. (which the person already displays at moments)

Last edited:

goodandevil

Asking for a relative.

CC @haidut

Also this is a seemingly interesting link: Area-1255: 10 Neurological Abnormalities in Psychopaths (Neurotransmitter and Brain Region Differences in Psychopaths/AntiSocial PD)

Said relative also puts objects neatly in a row alot, so possible OCD symptoms might be present too.

See: Area-1255: OCD : A Matter of "Low-Activation Syndrome" In Many Patients... (Low CNS Stimulation State and OCD/Obsessions Explored) which mentions Ray Peat.

Said relative also received all available vaccinations by parents, was born in 1999, in the Netherlands, so possible also Thiomersal which contains mercury. Relative also has autism related symptoms, and multiple amalgam fillings. As heavy metals are involved with shrunken/underdeveloped amygdala, and violence, aggression, impulsiveness etc, this could be very relevant. Relative also received bottle instead of breast milk, and had a tendency to touch mother's breast with hand while laying in bed, in child years till puberty.
I shouldnt speak for ray, but i think he's say "sociopath" is an appelation made by the ruling class to assert control over their subjects

OP
T

TreasureVibe

I shouldnt speak for ray, but i think he's say "sociopath" is an appelation made by the ruling class to assert control over their subjects
Would he also reflect that when it comes from the psychology and psychiatry faculties?

Constatine

Thanks! Wouldn't vitamin C raise serotonin levels however?

And is there an alternative to aspirin with likewise effects that wouldn't block estrogen, as person in question is already very androgenic by nature, and inhibiting estrogen could theoretically worsen behavioral symptoms related to aggression. (which the person already displays at moments)
Vitamin C shouldn't raise serotonin as far as I know. Studies showing that vitamin C raises serotonin is showing that it prevents serotonin depletion invoked by neurotoxic substances (due to its antioxidant activity). Lowering estrogen should reduce aggression, not increase it. Androgenic aggression is at least partially mediated via estrogen. Roid rage is due to excess estrogen. That said if he already has low estrogen further lowering it could cause depression, joint pains, and other problems. Has this person had a difficult life and hostile upbringing? Sometimes sociopathic tendencies are an adaptation to a hostile environment. Increased antioxidant consumption can help with environmental stressors both chemical and situational. I think matcha green tea is especially good for this.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Vitamin C shouldn't raise serotonin as far as I know. Studies showing that vitamin C raises serotonin is showing that it prevents serotonin depletion invoked by neurotoxic substances (due to its antioxidant activity). Lowering estrogen should reduce aggression, not increase it. Androgenic aggression is at least partially mediated via estrogen. Roid rage is due to excess estrogen. That said if he already has low estrogen further lowering it could cause depression, joint pains, and other problems. Has this person had a difficult life and hostile upbringing? Sometimes sociopathic tendencies are an adaptation to a hostile environment. Increased antioxidant consumption can help with environmental stressors both chemical and situational. I think matcha green tea is especially good for this.
Mostly had parental neglect from father, was spoilt by mother, (still is, to sick degrees), indeed had hostile upbringing from father's side (constant yelling, shouting verbal agression and intimidation and delusional accusations to children), mother would punish with cold water on the head from the sink (which happened quite alot), has indeed abused steroids, but was verbally agressive and agressive in behavior already before use of it, already since a young toddler. Could become very angry and agressive as a toddler, was always screaming. Even wielded kitchen knives as toddler running after people he got mad at, locking himself in bedroom. Would chase after friend who came over with broomstick to hit him in fit of anger, Would throw computer screen out of first floor window from bedroom. Really extreme bizarre behavior. Psychologist said back in toddler's year that he was actually really sweet, because in his aggressive fits he would instead smash things on the floor or against the wall instead of at you, pointing out he was aiming his uncontrollable rage away from you. Not sure if this statement bears truth. Also have the feeling that his mother isn't telling all details.

He had all the vaccins that were offered back in the 90s. I wouldn't disclose heavy metal poisoning.. Autism symptoms which he also has point to this as well.

Last edited:

Constatine

Mostly had parental neglect from father, was spoilt by mother, (still is, to sick degrees), indeed had hostile upbringing from father's side (constant yelling, shouting verbal agression and intimidation and delusional accusations to children), mother would punish with cold water on the head from the sink (which happened quite alot), has indeed abused steroids, but was verbally agressive and agressive in behavior already before use of it, already since a young toddler. Could become very angry and agressive as a toddler, was always screaming. Even wielded kitchen knives as toddler running after people he got mad at, locking himself in bedroom. Would chase after friend who came over with broomstick to hit him in fit of anger, Would throw computer screen out of first floor window from bedroom. Really extreme bizarre behavior. Psychologist said back in toddler's year that he was actually really sweet, because in his aggressive fits he would instead smash things on the floor or against the wall instead of at you, pointing out he was aiming his uncontrollable rage away from you. Not sure if this statement bears truth. Also have the feeling that his mother isn't telling all details.

He had all the vaccins that were offered back in the 90s. I wouldn't disclose heavy metal poisoning.. Autism symptoms which he also has point to this as well.
Yes to me it sounds like high serotonin and high brain oxidative stress. I think plenty of antioxidants would be one of the more effective strategies. Most foods have less antioxidants than is typically thought. Again I think organic matcha tea is very good for this.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

A one time dose of 500 mg of mixed tocopherols made the relative aggressive and verbally aggressive for 3 days.. Mixed tocopherols is a known aromatase inhibitor so, that is why we are reaching out for different options at first. At the time of the mixed tocopherol administration he had come off of steroids.

His mother just said as well that before the vaccins he had he was an easy and happy child. Mother could be biased but it gives hope.

He had brain scans as an adolescent which showed no abnormalities whatsoever I just heard. Could it be that mercury from the vaccins and his amalgam fillings sitting in the brain could be causing most of the symptoms?

Also to lower prostaglandins, eicosanoids etc from his thymus I was thinking about ketotifen, cyproheptadine, emodin, sulforaphane, glycine, and some more herbals perhaps. What do you think of this?

Constatine

A one time dose of 500 mg of mixed tocopherols made the relative aggressive and verbally aggressive for 3 days.. Mixed tocopherols is a known aromatase inhibitor so, that is why we are reaching out for different options at first. At the time of the mixed tocopherol administration he had come off of steroids.

His mother just said as well that before the vaccins he had he was an easy and happy child. Mother could be biased but it gives hope.

He had brain scans as an adolescent which showed no abnormalities whatsoever I just heard. Could it be that mercury from the vaccins and his amalgam fillings sitting in the brain could be causing most of the symptoms?

Also to lower prostaglandins, eicosanoids etc from his thymus I was thinking about ketotifen, cyproheptadine, emodin, sulforaphane, glycine, and some more herbals perhaps. What do you think of this?
Does he have digestive issues? Vitamin E can irritate the gut and thus produce aggression-anxiety behaviors in some. Those supplements are definitely helpful in some circumstances but don't put him on too much at once. If he were to have a negative reaction you can't know for sure what supplement invoked it.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Does he have digestive issues? Vitamin E can irritate the gut and thus produce aggression-anxiety behaviors in some. Those supplements are definitely helpful in some circumstances but don't put him on too much at once. If he were to have a negative reaction you can't know for sure what supplement invoked it.
It was only the vitamin E I gave him that day. No idea if he has digestive issues though, could very well be. He doesn't necessarily eat healthy.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Could he have PTSD?

If so tianeptine could help. It's anti-serotonegic
He got infected with the Rotavirus as a child and was hospitalized because of that for a short while, but I don't think it's necessarily PTSD, but it could be from verbal and emotional abuse and neglect by parents that could have caused the PSTD..

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals