Styes, light sensitivity, redness in nose/peeling skin on tips of nostril, mucosal membranes, and fungus overgrowth via acute Keflex 500mg use.

SS@runalien

Started to notice a “rudolf“ nose upon certain times of the day (3-5pm) usually, 3 hours after I have my first meal. I have peripheral redness and circulation issues in my hands. have been to countless fucntional med and because of my fit build and younger age (24) some of these serious EBV overload, mold/mycotoxin, and fungus overgrowth seem to be ignored. I had chronic swelling in my left cervical lymph node, and got a scan and blood work done, scared it was lymphoma. Nothing. The node hasn’t changed in size, and I believe it is a trapped infection.

My diet is peat esk, although I don’t eat cheese, seems to aggravate the issue. Starches like hot potatoes are the worst for symptoms. My assumption is that I have a mucosal issue from extreme amounts of fat and fiber intake from nuts and seeds in high school, while try to stop carbs to curb my acne. My low carb diet was more like a PUFA bomb and oxalate bomb too.

The eye infections and styes started after I came off the low carb, high fat diet, and the oxalates seemed to shed through my mucosal membranes leading to a clogging effect causing the oil to stagnate and acute staph infection would soon follow. Brutal infections, nothing helped.

Keflex was prescribe for the acute infection, but at 500 mg of Keflex, made from spore fungus, my bacteria was being smoked and fungus seems to be the root of this red nose holiday I have been having.

Curious about fibrosis from systematic inflammation from high pufa, high oxalates, and concerns that 3-5 pm involves the inflammation from kidney overload due to die off or downstream detox reactions in the afternoon.

Supplementing with Thyroid, ox bile, b2 and b1 form LifeGivingStore. Haven’t started, but just ordered. Taking 2000 mg of niacinamide too.

Who tf knows how I can manage this? Anything would help, all perspective welcomed and encouraged.

@haidut

Last edited:
B

Blaze

Started to notice a “rudolf“ nose upon certain times of the day (3-5pm) usually, 3 hours after I have my first meal. I have peripheral redness and circulation issues in my hands. have been to countless fucntional med and because of my fit build and younger age (24) some of these serious EBV overload, mold/mycotoxin, and fungus overgrowth seem to be ignored. I had chronic swelling in my left cervical lymph node, and got a scan and blood work done, scared it was lymphoma. Nothing. The node hasn’t changed in size, and I believe it is a trapped infection.

My diet is peat esk, although I don’t eat cheese, seems to aggravate the issue. Starches like hot potatoes are the worst for symptoms. My assumption is that I have a mucosal issue from extreme amounts of fat and fiber intake from nuts and seeds in high school, while try to stop carbs to curb my acne. My low carb diet was more like a PUFA bomb and oxalate bomb too.

The eye infections and styes started after I came off the low carb, high fat diet, and the oxalates seemed to shed through my mucosal membranes leading to a clogging effect causing the oil to stagnate and acute staph infection would soon follow. Brutal infections, nothing helped.

Keflex was prescribe for the acute infection, but at 500 mg of Keflex, made from spore fungus, my bacteria was being smoked and fungus seems to be the root of this red nose holiday I have been having.

Curious about fibrosis from systematic inflammation from high pufa, high oxalates, and concerns that 3-5 pm involves the inflammation from kidney overload due to die off or downstream detox reactions in the afternoon.

Supplementing with Thyroid, ox bile, b2 and b1 form LifeGivingStore. Haven’t started, but just ordered. Taking 2000 mg of niacinamide too.

Who tf knows how I can manage this? Anything would help, all perspective welcomed and encouraged.

@haidut
With symptoms like that I would try a short term all meat diet.

OP
SS@runalien

SS@runalien

With symptoms like that I would try a short term all meat diet.
Not A bad idea, which I have thought of… just not sure how long. I am not keen on nose to tail for more than 2-3 weeks, especially because of die off and hormonal implications with lack of glucose and elevated lipolysis. I guess I could also supplement with niacinamide and coconut oil to curb lipolysis and glucose stabilization.

B

Blaze

Not A bad idea, which I have thought of… just not sure how long. I am not keen on nose to tail for more than 2-3 weeks, especially because of die off and hormonal implications with lack of glucose and elevated lipolysis. I guess I could also supplement with niacinamide and coconut oil to curb lipolysis and glucose stabilization.
Since carbs cause you so much trouble, I would watch some of Nutrition with Judy stuff on CIRS to see if your issues matchup with that condition. I am not a fan of carnivore diets, but with mold exposure or fungal issues, or any extreme autoimmune condition, I certainly am.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYQ58iwg_yo&embeds_euri=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.survivingmold.com%2F&feature=emb_imp_woyt

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom