“Sophie’s Choice”: Jab or Containment Camp. With Ray’s Response.

tankasnowgod

@tankasnowgod the voice of reason that I draw upon during this insane moment in history. Thank you for this post. BTW...how do you think this whole thing will eventually play out for the US and for the world? Just speculation - curious as to your thoughts?

I think what we are seeing is the death of long "trusted" industries and organizations. And I think their panic is making things seem crazy and haphazard (because it is), and ultimately exposing themselves.

I think the MSM destroyed all their credibility, as well as the propaganda hidden in "entertainment."
I think much of the "Medical Cartel" harmed themselves, especially drug companies and Federal "Health" agencies.
Governments are exposing themselves as incompetent and/or tyrannical on all levels.
All sorts of companies and industries are shooting themselves in the foot with "vax mandates." They started this game of chicken, and I think they are either going to be forced to back down, or fire a huge number of employees and go out of business.

I suspect it might get crazier over the next few weeks/months..... and then maybe be very quickly over, if some key institutions collapse. Ben Fulford suggested this model, as it supposedly mirror what happened in the last days of the Soviet Union.

Yusef El suggested we have a choice coming up, whether we really want to be "free," or if we want to be slaves to a corporate government. I think there will be a significant amount that chose the later, but for those of us who chose the former (which I would think would be the majority on this forum), we will ultimately have a more rewarding and interesting life, even if there are some rough months ahead.

tankasnowgod

Anybody seen this before it was scrubbed from YouTube, butchute and rumble?

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@brendaleeriels/video/6999357711037091078

I've seen this meme, but it didn't make much sense. Why not just reopen nightclubs and make them compulsory? If the vaxxed really did light up, that would be a super cool effect.

Officially, it's due to a "defective LED"

Makes sense to me, much moreso than random vax detection. I have had problems with several LED lights.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

I've seen this meme, but it didn't make much sense. Why not just reopen nightclubs and make them compulsory? If the vaxxed really did light up, that would be a super cool effect.

Officially, it's due to a "defective LED"

Makes sense to me, much moreso than random vax detection. I have had problems with several LED lights.
Trusting mainstream media I see?

I understood it to be smart LED lighting set up for surveillance- as it does in airports.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

Trusting mainstream media I see?
Lol, when does local news constitute the Mass Satanic Media?

I don't know if I'm "trusting" them so much, but they seem to be faithfully repeating claims from energy companies that LED street lights are having some sort of defect. Based on the quality of some LED products I've had personal experience with, that seems to be a very likely explanation.

What would any of that have to do blacklights being installed on streets? Even the subhead of the CBC article says "System equipped with cameras, sensors, computer network raises privacy concerns."

Badger

So, do you have any proof this is about shots and not the end of a bitter custody battle or some other situation? Try your hardest not to project what you think my views are before you respond. Just because I’m not engaging in this emotional hyperdrive with you right off the bat and I’m asking for some proof this is what you are implying it is, doesn’t mean you have any notion of what my education on history is.
There is no proof in that video whatsover of a "bitter custody battle" occurring, what a ludicrous idea. I'm all for imaginative interpretations of images, videos, words, etc., as I do many of such myself. But I base them on reality or some facet of it, or a few facets of it. Your suggestion is just blowing air over your keyboard as your fingers move. Given the times we are living in, and that video recently came out of Australia, what the hell other explanation has a high probability of showing what I said it was? Try your hardest not to seem like a vacuous pedant in your reply.

Badger

And also, why is it always going back to the gestapo, the evil Germans, etc. If the western foundational myth is that the allies destroyed an inherently evil enemy, and that the victors and survivors of that war built and rule the society of today, doesn’t that make you question the narrative a bit? What is the excuse for the situation today, then?

I’m a little tired of people trying to pigeon hole me or acting exasperated when I start asking questions about things. On both sides.

I admit, the way you responded in italics to me as if the images in the video must obviously depict the narrative which you are emotionally invested in, is highly annoying. As if I should be expected to recognize something so obvious to you and that it’s obscene or something for me to ask for more information.

At risk of being guilty of projecting myself, too, I think there’s a big cognitive dissonance going on with both “sides” here. I can’t quite put my finger on it but it doesn’t look good. I made a post about this just now if you want to read further on it.
Are you trolling me? I did not pigeon hole you or felt exasperated with your questions. I answered your question. Maybe that you dislike my rejection of your response shows your are the one projecting exasperation. My use of italics was not intended to annoy you or act condescending. It was intended to highlight whatever you apparently missed in the video, to better clarify my interpretation of it. Can't you debate people without taking it so personally and emotionally? Proof you did so here is your admission of being annoyed. Yet you project on me your emotionalism by accusing me of exasperation and being "emotionally invested" (which I'm not) in what I said - classic projection/accusation on an innocent the very thing that's inside of you. Talking about cognitive dissonance, projection is what's done to relieve oneself - as you did here, as is obvious to see - of the anxieties that build up within when too much cognitive dissonance builds up. If you don't like my theory of what is going on the video, fine, then give one that is based in what is to be seen there. There is NOTHING, ZERO in that video showing a custody battle. If the wife was there and arguiing with the husband and trying to pull the girl away from him, and you said it was likely a custody battle, I'd give that theory equal or more credit. Outside of some evidence to be gained from video and wider context I referred to above, your theory is completely arbitrary, a typical sign of a troll. You might as well theorize with a straight face aliens from a UFO nearby were controlling this situation with invisible rays or invent a thousand other fanciful theories unmoored to what is seen there.

Badger

People stay calm please. The concentration camps, etc. is just scaremongering. Don't bite the bait.

THEY KNOW there are going to be legal consequences on the long run. They don't want to end on the electric chair.
Said to the Jews in Germany in 1932-1935.

Badger

This thread makes me think hard.

Brethren, the camps were also during the Nazi era. Please don't forget what they were used for. There is nothing new under the sun. Do not allow your heart to be troubled, do not let anger and fear guide you!

Trust in God!

No form of government will save man, nothing proposed by the people, regardless of the environment from which they come, can not guarantee for your safety!

Love and help one another as long as you have the opportunity, nothing can save us from what is and will come into force, except faith in the only son of God, Jesus Christ! He is our salvation!

We live in a "sick" world, it is obvious from what is seen that progress will not come upon us. I do not intend to discourage you, my message is one of encouragement. God is our strength, let us seek the Lord with all our heart and He will not let us perish!

God bless you brothers and sisters!
Some truth, some things arguable. But bear in mind that killing - if necessary - and resisting evil people and demons is an act of love.

jnklheimer

There is no proof in that video whatsover of a "bitter custody battle" occurring, what a ludicrous idea. I'm all for imaginative interpretations of images, videos, words, etc., as I do many of such myself. But I base them on reality or some facet of it, or a few facets of it. Your suggestion is just blowing air over your keyboard as your fingers move. Given the times we are living in, and that video recently came out of Australia, what the hell other explanation has a high probability of showing what I said it was? Try your hardest not to seem like a vacuous pedant in your reply.
So, no proof, is what you're saying.

jnklheimer

Are you trolling me? I did not pigeon hole you or felt exasperated with your questions. I answered your question. Maybe that you dislike my rejection of your response shows your are the one projecting exasperation. My use of italics was not intended to annoy you or act condescending. It was intended to highlight whatever you apparently missed in the video, to better clarify my interpretation of it. Can't you debate people without taking it so personally and emotionally? Proof you did so here is your admission of being annoyed. Yet you project on me your emotionalism by accusing me of exasperation and being "emotionally invested" (which I'm not) in what I said - classic projection/accusation on an innocent the very thing that's inside of you. Talking about cognitive dissonance, projection is what's done to relieve oneself - as you did here, as is obvious to see - of the anxieties that build up within when too much cognitive dissonance builds up. If you don't like my theory of what is going on the video, fine, then give one that is based in what is to be seen there. There is NOTHING, ZERO in that video showing a custody battle. If the wife was there and arguiing with the husband and trying to pull the girl away from him, and you said it was likely a custody battle, I'd give that theory equal or more credit. Outside of some evidence to be gained from video and wider context I referred to above, your theory is completely arbitrary, a typical sign of a troll. You might as well theorize with a straight face aliens from a UFO nearby were controlling this situation with invisible rays or invent a thousand other fanciful theories unmoored to what is seen there.
No, you still haven't shown a shred of evidence that video is about a forced medical treatment for the girl. You annoyed me with the italics because I have enough emotional intelligence to understand where you're coming from, and actually-- I realize I'm more annoyed at myself for thinking you'd actually admit that you've got zero proof the video shows what you are saying it implies. Your other reply about killing people / demons proves it. You are using an emotional video to suit your agenda and satisfy your desire to exert some sort of power outcome. If you commit acts of violence or retribution based on images in videos, without having detailed information verified in some way about what is actually going on, you're just being a willing pawn. You're desperately wanting it to be what you say it is because that will give you the right to feel justified about the desire to commit violence you've expressed. I've seen it a hundred times, and I admit it is partly based out of projection because I can recognize when I feel that way myself. At least I can admit it, though.

Badger

Lol, is he serious!? What society?? It is just a fake veneer on top of a gang of brutal, psychopathic, (self)destructive freaks. After decades of oppressive environment, toxic drugs/food/water, complete degradation of medical care / education / human relationships, and generally meaningless existence, it is little surprise "society" is in this position. The only reason the illusion of "society" still stands is that there have been no food shortages yet. Once that starts, that "society"...will eat itself, as the Joker so eloquently explained.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gokiXWSaPUc

Has your husband seen the brutal physical fights that happened in early 2020? People fought (and even killed) each other like mindless beasts over...toilet paper. Imagine what will happen if people have to fight over food. The videos coming out of Afghanistan lately are a pretty good guide to our future if this psychopathic plan continues. So, I am curious just what benefit of being part in this "society" does your husband think exists that justifies the risks of taking an experimental jab, especially when it is being force-fed to us using every possible manipulation/coercion technique the govt has in its arsenal?

Applause for haidut. He not only speaks truth to power. He speaks truth to naivety.

jnklheimer

Some truth, some things arguable. But bear in mind that killing - if necessary - and resisting evil people and demons is an act of love.
You can't even show proof what you claim is happening in that video yet you talk like you have an authority about who gets to live and die.

jnklheimer

Said to the Jews in Germany in 1932-1935.
That really says it all about you. You couldn't resist the reference to the Germans. I've got some documents I could show you from that period of time but proof doesn't really matter much to you. These non-stop references to the jews and ww2 germany are obscene at this point.

Badger

You can't even show proof what you claim is happening in that video yet you talk like you have an authority about who gets to live and die.
I never claimed proof, I said it's highly probable. Second part of your reply is an irrelevant, meaningless, distracting non sequitur. What's your next troll, Bozo?

Badger

That really says it all about you. You couldn't resist the reference to the Germans. I've got some documents I could show you from that period of time but proof doesn't really matter much to you. These non-stop references to the jews and ww2 germany are obscene at this point.
You got documents, huh? Show em! I LOVE proof, even more than you love to troll.

jnklheimer

I never claimed proof, I said it's highly probable. Second part of your reply is an irrelevant, meaningless, distracting non sequitur. What's your next troll, Bozo?
Why did you reference jews and germans from the ww2 era?

jnklheimer

You got documents, huh? Show em! I LOVE proof, even more than you love to troll.
I'm not trolling you. You're projecting again. You can't really understand my position so you have to tell yourself that I'm not being serious. The whole "muh jews" thing is really getting old.

Rick K

Spot on. One never knows who one's messing with until it blows up in your face. The first rule of self defense is to never look for trouble. There are shadows in the night that will stop even heir Klaus's heart with fear.

Lollipop2

I think what we are seeing is the death of long "trusted" industries and organizations. And I think their panic is making things seem crazy and haphazard (because it is), and ultimately exposing themselves.

I think the MSM destroyed all their credibility, as well as the propaganda hidden in "entertainment."
I think much of the "Medical Cartel" harmed themselves, especially drug companies and Federal "Health" agencies.
Governments are exposing themselves as incompetent and/or tyrannical on all levels.
All sorts of companies and industries are shooting themselves in the foot with "vax mandates." They started this game of chicken, and I think they are either going to be forced to back down, or fire a huge number of employees and go out of business.

I suspect it might get crazier over the next few weeks/months..... and then maybe be very quickly over, if some key institutions collapse. Ben Fulford suggested this model, as it supposedly mirror what happened in the last days of the Soviet Union.

Yusef El suggested we have a choice coming up, whether we really want to be "free," or if we want to be slaves to a corporate government. I think there will be a significant amount that chose the later, but for those of us who chose the former (which I would think would be the majority on this forum), we will ultimately have a more rewarding and interesting life, even if there are some rough months ahead.
This makes soooo much sense @tankasnowgod. I think you have sound logic: frankly gives me hope.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom