“Sophie’s Choice”: Jab or Containment Camp. With Ray’s Response.

yerrag

Yusef El suggested we have a choice coming up, whether we really want to be "free," or if we want to be slaves to a corporate government. I think there will be a significant amount that chose the later, but for those of us who chose the former (which I would think would be the majority on this forum), we will ultimately have a more rewarding and interesting life, even if there are some rough months ahead.

I am not sure if you are talking of absolutes or in a relative manner. It would be absolute if we are part of the 500 million left, and the masters see the reduced population as mission accomplished, and we are back to multiplying as we freely choose to do so - until the next culling a century later.

But in a relative sense, we would feel justified as we see those vaxxed die or degenerate and disintegrate around us, watching from our tent cities, feeding on grub. As the masters restrict our food supply and tarnish whatever is left of it. We would be happy to be noble savages, metabolically sound and immunological sufficient, not dependent on health insurance and the pharma-medical complex, and looking at the Amish or Mennonite blueprint for a community to. build.

One is living in comfort and subjugation, which is like what we are living now, and the other is in a struggle to survive, finding meaning and more hope in the struggle.

None of the above is out of the question, as civilization has hemmed us in its walls and we cannot but let civilization decide the course it set under the control of Zionists and Freemasons.

Badger

I'm not trolling you. You're projecting again. You can't really understand my position so you have to tell yourself that I'm not being serious. The whole "muh jews" thing is really getting old.
It's not old at all. It's close enough in time to be easy to relate to. Saying you are trolling me is actually a kindness, as a more honest assessment of it is it's incoherent. Nobody can understand it.

mariantos

Some truth, some things arguable. But bear in mind that killing - if necessary - and resisting evil people and demons is an act of love.

Yes, we have to defend ourselves and resist, about the part that involves killing, I don't think it's a good idea.

Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

Matthew 26:52

I know that there are many capable people here on the forum, who believe that we must fight against the system, because only in this way will we be able to defeat them. I have a different opinion and I don't think I'm the only one. But I did not express it in detail.

Everything they do now, is done intentionally because they need chaos, so that later they also come up with the solution.

Chaos will be created at the micro level first, we see that people are already being trained through confusing manipulation, which is used to induce fear and those vaccinated are turned against others and vice versa, but also because their fundamental rights and freedoms are increasingly endangered. Immediately in the next stage of this barbaric process used by the devil, many, whether vaccinated or not, will march together to restore the common goal, "freedom," believing that they will become masters of the situation, but and that the newly reclaimed world is the one they want.

Therefore, by another sub-process of exposing the dirty things that satanists do gradually, they will succeed in uniting people in one thought, they will turn against the system in the end, because that is what is being pursued, people's dissatisfaction will be abysmal, in all this time there will be backstage games and fights between atheists who lead and among others, so-called christians who use biblical verses in their favor, but with old, pagan, gnostic (new age) ideologies. Between these two categories of individuals, the latter will take the lead.

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

2 Corinthians 11:14‭-‬15

So a fairly large number of deaths will precede the establishment of the new system of leadership at the macro level, which will be considered by many probably the best system that mankind has had. "Christians" will turn even against christians, and will persecute them, kill them, believing that they will do good in the name of God. But there can be nothing more deceptive. The irony is that the New World Order will be successfully installed after the battle between the "murderous patriots" and those behind the supposed new world order, that is very strongly exposed by the devil. (trafficking in minors, pedophilia networks, symbolism, the toxic potential of the food we eat, vaccines etc.)

They are revealed to us with criminal intent, all the evils that have been done to us and are done to us. Thus the world will kill itself again in the hope that they will obtain peace, since they have removed from power those who oppressed them. Our enemy, the devil, is not stupid and will play his card as well as possible, so that in the end he will reach his goal, to be offered worship!

They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

John 16:2

They have people at their service in the media, who incite the world to violence through horrific tricks, such as "if you're not standing up for the rights of humanity and to awaken society and elevate their consciousness, then you are just like the NWO and you deserve to be killed" . Be careful not to be fooled by these individuals who take advantage of your "emotion".

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places .

Ephesians 6:12 KJV

For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.

2 Corinthians 2:17

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Yes, we have to defend ourselves and resist, about the part that involves killing, I don't think it's a good idea.

Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

I know that there are many capable people here on the forum, who believe that we must fight against the system, because only in this way will we be able to defeat them. I have a different opinion and I don't think I'm the only one. But I did not express it in detail.

Everything they do now, is done intentionally because they need chaos, so that later they also come up with the solution.

Chaos will be created at the micro level first, we see that people are already being trained through confusing manipulation, which is used to induce fear and those vaccinated are turned against others and vice versa, but also because their fundamental rights and freedoms are increasingly endangered. Immediately in the next stage of this barbaric process used by the devil, many, whether vaccinated or not, will march together to restore the common goal, "freedom," believing that they will become masters of the situation, but and that the newly reclaimed world is the one they want.

Therefore, by another sub-process of exposing the dirty things that satanists do gradually, they will succeed in uniting people in one thought, they will turn against the system in the end, because that is what is being pursued, people's dissatisfaction will be abysmal, in all this time there will be backstage games and fights between atheists who lead and among others, so-called christians who use biblical verses in their favor, but with old, pagan, gnostic (new age) ideologies. Between these two categories of individuals, the latter will take the lead.

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

So a fairly large number of deaths will precede the establishment of the new system of leadership at the macro level, which will be considered by many probably the best system that mankind has had. "Christians" will turn even against christians, and will persecute them, kill them, believing that they will do good in the name of God. But there can be nothing more deceptive. The irony is that the New World Order will be successfully installed after the battle between the "murderous patriots" and those behind the supposed new world order, that is very strongly exposed by the devil. (trafficking in minors, pedophilia networks, symbolism, the toxic potential of the food we eat, vaccines etc.)

They are revealed to us with criminal intent, all the evils that have been done to us and are done to us. Thus the world will kill itself again in the hope that they will obtain peace, since they have removed from power those who oppressed them. Our enemy, the devil, is not stupid and will play his card as well as possible, so that in the end he will reach his goal, to be offered worship!

They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

They have people at their service in the media, who incite the world to violence through horrific tricks, such as "if you're not standing up for the rights of humanity and to awaken society and elevate their consciousness, then you are just like the NWO and you deserve to be killed" . Be careful not to be fooled by these individuals who take advantage of your "emotion".

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places .

For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.

Excellent

Badger

I encounter so many amateur bible interpreters online who cherry pick verses that favor their own pre-conceived, biased, interpretations while ignoring those passages that don't. How come, for instance, you failed to mention, "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. (Matt 10.34)." How does that fit in with your Gentle & Mild model of Jesus? Or how about, "He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one." Luke 22:36. What did Jesus expect his listerners to do with the sword, chop up some kebab meat? Or how about Jesus' violence against the money changers in the Temple? There's a passage in one of the Gospels where Peter is carrying a sword and Jesus obviously has no problem with it. Swords then were the functional equivalent of carrying a gun now. They were necessary to use for protection against robbers and other bad boys. I can go on and on. Get a graduate education in seminary or university program in theology and/or New Testament before quoting the Bible to support your pet ideas, please. Then you can quote the in a way that shows you know what you are doing.

jnklheimer

It's not old at all. It's close enough in time to be easy to relate to. Saying you are trolling me is actually a kindness, as a more honest assessment of it is it's incoherent. Nobody can understand it.
Don't speak for others. I know what you're trying to do.

jnklheimer

I encounter so many amateur bible interpreters online who cherry pick verses that favor their own pre-conceived, biased, interpretations while ignoring those passages that don't. How come, for instance, you failed to mention, "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. (Matt 10.34)." How does that fit in with your Gentle & Mild model of Jesus? Or how about, "He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one." Luke 22:36. What did Jesus expect his listerners to do with the sword, chop up some kebab meat? Or how about Jesus' violence against the money changers in the Temple? There's a passage in one of the Gospels where Peter is carrying a sword and Jesus obviously has no problem with it. Swords then were the functional equivalent of carrying a gun now. They were necessary to use for protection against robbers and other bad boys. I can go on and on. Get a graduate education in seminary or university program in theology and/or New Testament before quoting the Bible to support your pet ideas, please. Then you can quote the in a way that shows you know what you are doing.
You're really insufferable. Do you have a degree in holocaust studies or any of the other topics you've mentioned in this thread?

mariantos

I understand, thank you for your recommendations made with a lot of love but also for the fact that you labeled me a "biblical amateur". I am neither an amateur nor a professional. I am a nobody out of nowhere, who has expressed his opinion in relation to God's teaching.

Personally, I think I don't need degrees to share with the brothers and sisters from the God's "Sword"! Therefore, I renounce the attributes you have appropriated to me.

I knew from the beginning that they could appear but also that there were people at the same time who would not agree with what I wrote, because that's how it should be and I'll develop it here later. What you write only reinforces the statements I made, the way you wrote the message, to be more precise, but they are not my ideas, because I quoted from the Bible, I did not interpret.

III. I've already discussed the Savior and the money changers in the temple in another topic, so I will not write here again. If it is not a threat to your precious time then you can find my message on page 2 of this thread, "Catholicism as the great whore of Revelation 17 and present-day Baal worship." I have a lot to add there on that topic, but unfortunately I don't have that much time available at the moment.

I. About Matthew 10:34, please don't take things out of context, I won't accuse you of interpreting in I don't know which way, I'm just asking you to be careful. You will also find in Micah 7: 6, something similar to the words of the Savior, also there immediately after in 7: 7, you will find the solution to the problem and that's not the sword, literally.

The word sword is not literary here. If this were the case, then the Savior would not have given His life for us, but would have tried to overthrow the government of that time by physical struggle. The Sword of God is His Word, the Word of God is the Truth, the Truth cuts and the cut separates, divides.

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Hebrews 4:12

Jesus Christ did not come to bring peace on earth, but He offers true peace to those who seek Him and trust in His holy name and in His blood that has washed away all our sins. Jesus knew that his teachings would lead to division and that those who followed Him would face opposition.

Glory to God in the highest, And on earth peace, good will toward men.
Luke 2:14

Therefore those who became His disciples would suffer certain consequences. Of course, Jesus' purpose was not to divide, but to make known the truth about God, and through the warnings in the text in question He warns that God's people will experience opposition and persecution, even in their families at times.

Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
2 Timothy 3:12

Because the course of the world is toward degradation, those who want to live godly with others who are driven by their earthly nature will be in opposition.

For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
Galatians 5:17

Choose to live here for Him and although you will suffer here, your eternal peace and not only is assured. The purpose of these trials is to strengthen the character of those who will have the first resurrection.

if we suffer, we shall also reign with him : if we deny him , he also will deny us:
2 Timothy 2:12

II. As for Luke 22:36, why didn't you write what Jesus Christ said at the end, when they said they had two swords?

The disciples did not understand at all what the Lord meant, as evidenced by the fact that they brought two swords, as if they thought they could solve the difficult problems they would soon face. Apparently, they believed that by using swords they would be able to defeat the efforts of His enemies to kill Him, but that totally contradicted the thinking of the Lord Jesus. That is why the Savior ended the conversation by saying, "Enough."

Do you really think that Christ the Lord would have said these things if He had agreed to the violence?

Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
John 18:36

but I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
Matthew 5:39

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
Matthew 5:44

It seems obvious that He could not have referred to the need to use the sword for offensive purposes against other people, for such an exhortation would contradict His clear teaching set forth in the biblical passages listed above. It seems that even in His defense, the Savior did not accept violence when He told Peter what I had already written in my previous message - Matthew 26:52

They did not understand the words of the Savior then, but only later, after giving His life for them and for all of us, did they understand His words. You have found, I suppose, that most of the Savior's disciples have suffered some "unusual" deaths: tortured, flogged, beheaded, crucified. None of them drew their swords, but they were willing to die for their faith.

Would any follower of violence ask for forgiveness for his enemies as they crucified Him, after they tore His back with whips, spat in His face and mocked Him first? A person who tolerates and urges violence or justifies violence in some particular way cannot change death in life, because that is what Christ the Lord did. He overcame death through the Word of the Father!

It is about that forgiveness that brings life, in our hand there is the power to give life to the one who has wronged us, also in our hand there is the power to kill the one who has wronged us, because unforgiveness does nothing but deprive of life the one or those who have wronged us.

I know God's cup can be bitter, but it's life-giving. The cup of the wicked one is sweet, but it brings death. May the Lord our God give us discernment, protect us from being deceived, and guide us by the Holy Spirit!

yerrag

Good people are in a conundrum, a pickle.

The entire human existence has always been about evil winning, never good victorious. Ever since Cain murdered Abel. Have you ever heard a story about retribution about Cain getting his just desserts? Never.

So life goes on. It's the valley of darkness all throughout. True?

A dark spell permeates.

History written is like a fairy tale that hides the dark underbelly of the bestiality of victory. Those who win do so not by honor - a myth. Gentlemen lose. Barbarians win. So it was that barbaric Rome defeated Hannibal, a gentlemanly general cut down by his tragic nobility of heart and honor. This story is repeated throughout history. No race or creed is free from this scourge.

If good people rise up and extinguish all the evil doers, from the top to bottom, the darkness simply enters the hearts of good and turns good into monsters.

But to stand by while evil mocks us and rapes us and shed us of our dignity is intolerable.

To act or to be sitting ducks makes no difference.

Will you be the victim or will you be the ogre?

That is the existential question, isn't it?

Last edited:

Badger

I understand, thank you for your recommendations made with a lot of love but also for the fact that you labeled me a "biblical amateur". I am neither an amateur nor a professional. I am a nobody out of nowhere, who has expressed his opinion in relation to God's teaching.

Personally, I think I don't need degrees to share with the brothers and sisters from the God's "Sword"! Therefore, I renounce the attributes you have appropriated to me.

I knew from the beginning that they could appear but also that there were people at the same time who would not agree with what I wrote, because that's how it should be and I'll develop it here later. What you write only reinforces the statements I made, the way you wrote the message, to be more precise, but they are not my ideas, because I quoted from the Bible, I did not interpret.

III. I've already discussed the Savior and the money changers in the temple in another topic, so I will not write here again. If it is not a threat to your precious time then you can find my message on page 2 of this thread, "Catholicism as the great whore of Revelation 17 and present-day Baal worship." I have a lot to add there on that topic, but unfortunately I don't have that much time available at the moment.

I. About Matthew 10:34, please don't take things out of context, I won't accuse you of interpreting in I don't know which way, I'm just asking you to be careful. You will also find in Micah 7: 6, something similar to the words of the Savior, also there immediately after in 7: 7, you will find the solution to the problem and that's not the sword, literally.

The word sword is not literary here. If this were the case, then the Savior would not have given His life for us, but would have tried to overthrow the government of that time by physical struggle. The Sword of God is His Word, the Word of God is the Truth, the Truth cuts and the cut separates, divides.

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Hebrews 4:12

Jesus Christ did not come to bring peace on earth, but He offers true peace to those who seek Him and trust in His holy name and in His blood that has washed away all our sins. Jesus knew that his teachings would lead to division and that those who followed Him would face opposition.

Glory to God in the highest, And on earth peace, good will toward men.
Luke 2:14

Therefore those who became His disciples would suffer certain consequences. Of course, Jesus' purpose was not to divide, but to make known the truth about God, and through the warnings in the text in question He warns that God's people will experience opposition and persecution, even in their families at times.

Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
2 Timothy 3:12

Because the course of the world is toward degradation, those who want to live godly with others who are driven by their earthly nature will be in opposition.

For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
Galatians 5:17

Choose to live here for Him and although you will suffer here, your eternal peace and not only is assured. The purpose of these trials is to strengthen the character of those who will have the first resurrection.

if we suffer, we shall also reign with him : if we deny him , he also will deny us:
2 Timothy 2:12

II. As for Luke 22:36, why didn't you write what Jesus Christ said at the end, when they said they had two swords?

The disciples did not understand at all what the Lord meant, as evidenced by the fact that they brought two swords, as if they thought they could solve the difficult problems they would soon face. Apparently, they believed that by using swords they would be able to defeat the efforts of His enemies to kill Him, but that totally contradicted the thinking of the Lord Jesus. That is why the Savior ended the conversation by saying, "Enough."

Do you really think that Christ the Lord would have said these things if He had agreed to the violence?

Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
John 18:36

but I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
Matthew 5:39

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
Matthew 5:44

It seems obvious that He could not have referred to the need to use the sword for offensive purposes against other people, for such an exhortation would contradict His clear teaching set forth in the biblical passages listed above. It seems that even in His defense, the Savior did not accept violence when He told Peter what I had already written in my previous message - Matthew 26:52

They did not understand the words of the Savior then, but only later, after giving His life for them and for all of us, did they understand His words. You have found, I suppose, that most of the Savior's disciples have suffered some "unusual" deaths: tortured, flogged, beheaded, crucified. None of them drew their swords, but they were willing to die for their faith.

Would any follower of violence ask for forgiveness for his enemies as they crucified Him, after they tore His back with whips, spat in His face and mocked Him first? A person who tolerates and urges violence or justifies violence in some particular way cannot change death in life, because that is what Christ the Lord did. He overcame death through the Word of the Father!

It is about that forgiveness that brings life, in our hand there is the power to give life to the one who has wronged us, also in our hand there is the power to kill the one who has wronged us, because unforgiveness does nothing but deprive of life the one or those who have wronged us.

I know God's cup can be bitter, but it's life-giving. The cup of the wicked one is sweet, but it brings death. May the Lord our God give us discernment, protect us from being deceived, and guide us by the Holy Spirit!
I have no intention of getting into a long, drawn out debate that would take one or multiple books of analysis to resolve. Especially because, despite your protestations to the contrary, you are indeed an amateur at Bible interpretation, a kind of hobbyist really, a free-lance theologian, with no formal training or guidance from those who have proper training. Such training - which takes years to acquire, which requires sacrificing a lot of time and effort in deep study, as it does with any science, or music, or history, etc., would keep you from making a thousand or more errors in your analysis and allow you to say or discover something worthwhile, useful, meaningful and above all, true. You are among hundreds of thousands or millions of enthusiastic Bible students who are too ignorant to know when their analysis amounts to a bunch of crap and is full of errors that was made by others before who suffered from the same lack of training.

mariantos

Good people are in a conundrum, a pickle.

The entire human existence has always been about evil winning, never good victorious. Ever since Cain murdered Abel. Have you ever heard a story about retribution about Cain getting his just desserts? Never.

So life goes on. It's the valley of darkness all throughout. True?

A dark spell permeates.

History written is like a fairy tale that hides the dark underbelly of the bestiality of victory. Those who win do so not by honor - a myth. Gentlemen lose. Barbarians win. So it was that barbaric Rome defeated Hannibal, a gentlemanly general cut down by his tragic nobility of heart and honor. This story is repeated throughout history. No race or creed is free from this scourge.

If good people rise up and extinguish all the evil doers, from the top to bottom, the darkness simply enters the hearts of good and turns good into monsters.

But to stand by while evil mocks us and rapes us and shed us of our dignity is intolerable.

To act or to be sitting ducks makes no difference.

Will you be the victim or will you be the ogre?

That is the existential question, isn't it?

I'm sorry brother yerrag because I didn't make myself understood, I hope there are no more doubts now.

Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Matthew 16:24‭-‬26 KJV

I am firmly convinced that my choice is not very well seen, because "coward", because "girlie" etc. The hatred is already spreading among us in the media, it will be sooner or later that most "men" will kill others, because if they have not joined their ways, it means that they are against them, and if those who choose not to fight are against them, then they are against freedom and implicitly against God, they will say. This is how the carnage between us will begin.

I am afraid that those who will kill, will consider that they have done well, rightly so, you know how they say, in war everyone is "bad". Therefore, no matter how I will be considered by people or treated, it is not important, what matters is what God wants me to do.

yerrag

I'm sorry brother yerrag because I didn't make myself understood, I hope there are no more doubts now.

Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Matthew 16:24‭-‬26 KJV

I am firmly convinced that my choice is not very well seen, because "coward", because "girlie" etc. The hatred is already spreading among us in the media, it will be sooner or later that most "men" will kill others, because if they have not joined their ways, it means that they are against them, and if those who choose not to fight are against them, then they are against freedom and implicitly against God, they will say. This is how the carnage between us will begin.

I am afraid that those who will kill, will consider that they have done well, rightly so, you know how they say, in war everyone is "bad". Therefore, no matter how I will be considered by people or treated, it is not important, what matters is what God wants me to do.
I have understood your position as the position of most of humanity.

The hearts of men of goodwill is that of Christ's, regardless of faith.

It is the heart men of dark hearts know well enough, as tested by time.

The choice that comes is martyrdom and conquest by evil or resistance and hope for humanity.

Faith in God is not mutually exclusive of either choice. One demands action by God from without, the other demands acton by God from within.

The duality serves its purpose.

mariantos

I have no intention of getting into a long, drawn out debate that would take one or multiple books of analysis to resolve. Especially because, despite your protestations to the contrary, you are indeed an amateur at Bible interpretation, a kind of hobbyist really, a free-lance theologian, with no formal training or guidance from those who have proper training. Such training - which takes years to acquire, which requires sacrificing a lot of time and effort in deep study, as it does with any science, or music, or history, etc., would keep you from making a thousand or more errors in your analysis and allow you to say or discover something worthwhile, useful, meaningful and above all, true. You are among hundreds of thousands or millions of enthusiastic Bible students who are too ignorant to know when their analysis amounts to a bunch of crap and is full of errors that was made by others before who suffered from the same lack of training.

I understand, thank you for the characterization and for the suggestions, but I have the impression that you do not see the forest because of the trees.

The Holy Spirit is enough for ANYONE to understand and comprehend the Holy Word of God. The Pharisees and scribes were masters of the knowledge of the Scriptures, please note this. They ate bread with laws of the Old Testament for breakfast, lunch and dinner, they were knowledgeable, much more knowledgeable than me, even if I did the courses or studies you recommend me, I still would not reach their worldly knowledge with ease, but I don't want that.

We all know what happened, they even used the law to condemn the Savior, they were blind, whitewashed graves, as they were called by the Lord Jesus! They did not seek compatibility with Jesus at that time, but diligently followed the law in its letter, until they finally nailed the innocent Jesus to the cross, accusing Him of disobeying the law of Old Testament and that He was not the Messiah.

They were obsessed to the point of every word of Scripture, paying no attention to the will of the Savior, nor to the steps and methods of His work. They were not people who sought the truth, but people who clung rigidly to words, they were not people who believed in God, but people who believed in the Bible. In essence, they were the guard dogs of the Bible. To protect the interests of the Bible, uphold the dignity of the Bible, and protect the reputation of the Bible, they went so far as to crucify Jesus Christ the Lord on the cross.

Please try to understand the essentials, look at the big picture, do not remain blind friend. I liked to communicate, but if in the next message you tell me for the third time that I need studies, then I'm sorry, I can't help you ...

Badger

As usual, you cherry pick the Bible to fit your preconceived notions. You never cite anything from the Bible that contradicts them, a sure and certain sign of an amateur. Jesus said, "Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. So you must obey them and do everything they tell- you." Mt 23:1. He follows this with criticism of the Pharisees. Without getting into pages of tedious writing, one can infer from this that Jesus has nothing against learning and scholarship.

Jesus is a big, big fan of the truth, as is obvious much in else he says, and you can't get at the truth with poor scholarship based on ignorance. Here and what follows he criticizes the Pharisees for what we now call "virtue signaling" and burdening people with their knowledge, which is the other extreme that scholarly types often fall prey to, something I saw in seminary. But I also saw those professors (who were clergy) who could balance out superb and inspiring scholarship AND great spirituality that did not burden people at all but helped them. One thing complimented and reinforced the other. You can have it both wyas, which you fail to see. Please try to understand the essentials, look at the big picture, do not remain blind friend. I liked to communicate, but if in the next message you tell me for the third time that I need to forget about the scholarly pole of the spiritual life necessary for finding truth, then I'm sorry, I can't help you ...

Quote Reply

Last edited:

mariantos

As usual, you cherry pick the Bible to fit your preconceived notions. You never cite anything from the Bible that contradicts them, a sure and certain sign of an amateur. Jesus said, "Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. So you must obey them and do everything they tell- you." Mt 23:1. He follows this with criticism of the Pharisees. Without getting into pages of tedious writing, one can infer from this that Jesus has nothing against learning and scholarship.

Jesus is a big, big fan of the truth, as is obvious much in else he says, and you can't get at the truth with poor scholarship based on ignorance. Here and what follows he criticizes the Pharisees for what we now call "virtue signaling" and burdening people with their knowledge, which is the other extreme that scholarly types often fall prey to, something I saw in seminary. But I also saw those professors (who were clergy) who could balance out superb and inspiring scholarship AND great spirituality that did not burden people at all but helped them. One thing complimented and reinforced the other. You can have it both wyas, which you fail to see. Please try to understand the essentials, look at the big picture, do not remain blind friend. I liked to communicate, but if in the next message you tell me for the third time that I need to forget about the scholarly pole of the spiritual life necessary for finding truth, then I'm sorry, I can't help you ...

Quote Reply

Look Badger, you cut some fruit into pieces with the peel, put them on a plate and gave them to me to eat, telling me it was a fruit salad.

In my previous post, I presented concrete facts to you, without using the Bible this time, and you are writing to me for the third time, unfortunately, that I am using the Bible in my favor.

Look, I don't care if you have a PhD, a ThD, a D.D., if you are coming against the Word of God, you have the intelligence of a learning disabled fruit fly.

I notice that you are a person who puts a lot of value on paper. I don't care about your papers brother, if you don't know how to be human, you can have walls covered in diplomas. I do not interact with you and I do not relate according to your social status, your diplomas and other achievements, I do not give a damn if you are an individual who suffers from degrees or who is represented by such things, man can do more than that, believe me. I can very well find the pleasure of talking to a man of the street, as I have done before, you can learn more from a poor man, but rich in soul, than from "whitewashed graves".

Please reread our conversation from the beginning, I don't want you to appreciate my patience, I want you to notice this. You have constantly repeated the same thing to me, like a broken mill, and yet I have tried to answer the same questions that you have repeatedly raised in all your messages and you still omit the essentials. You don't seem to understand the example of the pharisees I gave you, just as the pharisees did not understand the Savior's teaching.

Look, I don't know if you're a christian and it's none of my business, but I feel obligated to write to you that you don't need decades of study to be saved, you need a pure heart, a broken soul, the Blood of the Savior has washed us all of all our misery. It's simple, you don't need studies, worshiping icons or statues or I don't know what great deeds you do.

Trust in Christ the Lord, ask Him for help. Love God and your neighbor!

I have a presentiment that your next post will be similar, so I wish you all the best from now on, peace be with you!

OP
Peatful

Peatful

I’m at work. Not fact checked...

Attachments

• CB3290DA-53FF-46C2-99FC-CD5668709204.png
    CB3290DA-53FF-46C2-99FC-CD5668709204.png
    65.6 KB · Views: 27
  • DB4521CA-7099-49C4-A4C5-42596E08E9D4.png
    DB4521CA-7099-49C4-A4C5-42596E08E9D4.png
    238.2 KB · Views: 25

yerrag

You cannot be both civilized and not be a coward.

Civilization is built on the dregs that survive. The sweet wine is consumed, extinguished as the act of bravery is consummated.

Left behind are scalawags, written as heroes by storytellers' embellishments.

The royalty, the blue blood- mere props.

Pompous. Vacuous. Laid bare and exposed by Covid.

Soldiering on. Surrounded and protected by mercenaries.

Hirelings.

Devolving. Disintegrating. Crumbling. Decaying. Cursed. Civilized. Imploding.

Last edited:

Badger

Look Badger, you cut some fruit into pieces with the peel, put them on a plate and gave them to me to eat, telling me it was a fruit salad.

In my previous post, I presented concrete facts to you, without using the Bible this time, and you are writing to me for the third time, unfortunately, that I am using the Bible in my favor.

Look, I don't care if you have a PhD, a ThD, a D.D., if you are coming against the Word of God, you have the intelligence of a learning disabled fruit fly.

I notice that you are a person who puts a lot of value on paper. I don't care about your papers brother, if you don't know how to be human, you can have walls covered in diplomas. I do not interact with you and I do not relate according to your social status, your diplomas and other achievements, I do not give a damn if you are an individual who suffers from degrees or who is represented by such things, man can do more than that, believe me. I can very well find the pleasure of talking to a man of the street, as I have done before, you can learn more from a poor man, but rich in soul, than from "whitewashed graves".

Please reread our conversation from the beginning, I don't want you to appreciate my patience, I want you to notice this. You have constantly repeated the same thing to me, like a broken mill, and yet I have tried to answer the same questions that you have repeatedly raised in all your messages and you still omit the essentials. You don't seem to understand the example of the pharisees I gave you, just as the pharisees did not understand the Savior's teaching.

Look, I don't know if you're a christian and it's none of my business, but I feel obligated to write to you that you don't need decades of study to be saved, you need a pure heart, a broken soul, the Blood of the Savior has washed us all of all our misery. It's simple, you don't need studies, worshiping icons or statues or I don't know what great deeds you do.

Trust in Christ the Lord, ask Him for help. Love God and your neighbor!

I have a presentiment that your next post will be similar, so I wish you all the best from now on, peace be with you!
"you have constantly repeated the same thing to me, like a broken mill,"
Because you don't get it. I futilely think further explanation will enable you to. Nope, you don't.

"you that you don't need decades of study to be saved, you need a pure heart, a broken soul, the Blood of the Savior has washed us all of all our misery. It's simple, you don't need studies, worshiping icons or statues or I don't know what great deeds you do. Trust in Christ the Lord, ask Him for help. Love God and your neighbor!"

All fine and good, especially if one could actually practice these tenets at least part of one's day. But it's elementary school, Sunday school religion. Good for children, but shallow and boring for adults. The Christianity of milk, not meat. To use a Biblical allusion I'm sure you heard of. No wonder people are leaving churches. They are leaving your kind of Sunday School Christianity, they are leaving unintelligent Christianity, which leads to uninspired Christianity, which is, above, what they are leaving the most. I don't blame them.

Back
Top Bottom