So Not There (mentally). Überman = Solution?

PeatThemAll

Although Peating has resulted in improvements with regards to average energy (physical), I feel like I've been in the Twilight Zone (mentally) for the last year. No real highs, many blahs, last-minute rushes (exams) still somewhat get me out of torpor. But what I've noticed the most is: not looking forward (expecting), no drive. As they say in NLP: moving away. not towards, type. Defense-only.

I can't recall the last time I woke up from a normal night of sleep, feeling like taking on the world. Or having a real, fully restorative full night. I tried cutting naps, didn't change the mental outlook.

So here's the question: can you really reprogram your sleep schedule so that it forces a reset of your recovery cycles (IOW, schedule/event-driven) if you do it long and consistently enough?

Überman mini-days (12-hour chunks) seem for now like the best/closest overlap to my sleep "schedule". I'm thinking that when the mind/body sees I'm serious (constant) with this schedule, it can actually start to relax for, like regular meals, there's no reason to stress/panic as the next 'break' will come soon enough.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals