Queen Elizabeth II Died Today September 08, 2022

OP
L

Lollipop2

It's the mascot of the Royal Welsh regiment

"The royal goat tradition dates back to the Revolutionary War and the Battle of Bunker Hill (1775), when a wild goat purportedly led a group of Welsh soldiers from the battlefield. "
Whew…thank you @Perry Staltic! I didn’t have the time yet to look it up. I put it on the list to see why the goat was there.

Perry Staltic

Good news is for some strange reason I am not feeling “always afraid”. I truly see this whole nonsense tumbling down.

Well that's good. I wasn't implying you were, just those lyrics came to mind thinking how easy it is to view things the wrong way looking at everything through a paranoid filter. I guess I've been around the block enough times to know the goat was most likely part of some ceremonial tradition. I've seen it before in that context, just didn't know the specifics

P

Peatness

It's the mascot of the Royal Welsh regiment

"The royal goat tradition dates back to the Revolutionary War and the Battle of Bunker Hill (1775), when a wild goat purportedly led a group of Welsh soldiers from the battlefield. "
And you think I didn't know that when I posted?

Perry Staltic

And you think I didn't know that when I posted?
Yes. If you did know then it was irresponsible IMO to not say so. Lollipop2's reaction is an example of why. You knew a goat is a symbol of the occult, so if you knew it was an innocent Welch tradition you were just trying to spread fear and paranoia and get a reaction from people. That or your brain is not functioning correctly.

P

Peatness

Yes. If you did know then it was irresponsible IMO to not say so. Lollipop2's reaction is an example of why. You knew a goat is a symbol of the occult, so if you knew it was an innocent Welch tradition you were just trying to spread fear and paranoia and get a reaction from people. That or your brain is not functioning correctly.
There you go again. Jumping straight into insults. You don't deserve my response so I won't even bother.

LeeLemonoil

Much Adoo in the kingdom because of Harry and Meghans Netflix-thingy.

What do you make of the renewed „schism“ within the Fam? Is it real or another Psyop.

HarMeg playing all the woke notes: racism, colonialism and so forth why William reacts grim and denying present racism and relativism of colonialism.

ThinPicking

The old firm is rigged for reformation and the pair of these clowns are stacking crude spells to divide the walking dead along any line they can.

Back on earth, the living are paying no attention and don't care for specifics. Personally I'd rather go for a walk or knock a nail in to a can of paint and watch it dribble out all over the floor.

God be with you Mr Lemon, have a lovely day.

Regina

Much Adoo in the kingdom because of Harry and Meghans Netflix-thingy.

What do you make of the renewed „schism“ within the Fam? Is it real or another Psyop.

HarMeg playing all the woke notes: racism, colonialism and so forth why William reacts grim and denying present racism and relativism of colonialism.
Kirby Sommers suggests that Meghan was an 'Epstein girl." fwiw

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals