Queen Elizabeth II Died Today September 08, 2022

LeeLemonoil

It really is appalling that, except for some Disney World-type tourist attraction, a monarchy even exists in 21st century Europe, much less one claiming to own 1/6 of Earth's land.

View: https://t.me/UkraineHumanRightsAbuses/9723

Yeah, incredible to me and unsufferable.

But an interesting phenomenon to be observed. Because so different people project onto it or identify with it.

You have the white trash Britons, jingoistic fools. Jingo-Chauvies of the highest order really.

And you have a lot of liberal Brits, Smart People, that somehow think the Royals are a force for good. Progress. A fitting representation for a modern, welcoming, liberal UK.
How can that be? Propaganda and projection.

Especially astonishing since the British I know are extremely funny, humorous (just as they Are Said to be) and self-deprecating. The latter absurdely playing into them being in favour of the Royals.

But there are also strong anti-monarchy factions within all classes. Especially in working class Scotland.

yerrag

Yeah, incredible to me and unsufferable.

But an interesting phenomenon to be observed. Because so different people project onto it or identify with it.

You have the white trash Britons, jingoistic fools. Jingo-Chauvies of the highest order really.

And you have a lot of liberal Brits, Smart People, that somehow think the Royals are a force for good. Progress. A fitting representation for a modern, welcoming, liberal UK.
How can that be? Propaganda and projection.

Especially astonishing since the British I know are extremely funny, humorous (just as they Are Said to be) and self-deprecating. The latter absurdely playing into them being in favour of the Royals.

But there are also strong anti-monarchy factions within all classes. Especially in working class Scotland.

I would still wonder what the world would be like if Tsar Nicholas and his family weren't brutally murdered by the Talmudist Bolsheviks.

The balance of power would have been in favor of the Germans and Italians and the Japanese and the Talmudist forces of the United Kingdom and the United States would have been defeated.

And we would not have a Talmudist Israel. We would not believe in a virus and AIDS and COVID. And there would be no need for heavy taxation for heavy spending on profitable wars. And no continual assassination of good leaders and the continual installment of bird-brained sycophants worldwide.

yerrag

The comments!! "why in gods name is everyone's first thought vaccines?"
:smirk:
He was told to collapse in a collapsing circle but heard it wrong?

Perry Staltic

Queen Elizabeth (center)

10e29ea980a515d8771c0352b7f164e7.jpeg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL5sOKP5Aqw

tankasnowgod

The comments!! "why in gods name is everyone's first thought vaccines?"
:smirk:
It really shouldn't be. Members of the Royal Guard frequently collapse, often during special events-

If you stand too rigidly straight for hours in hot, heavy clothing, and forget to shift your weight, and maybe ignore other bodily signals, you will collapse, too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals