Post Media Misinformation and Lies Here

Birdie

Here's a reaction I got:

Well, I'm not shocked by this. It fits perfectly with all the staged deceptions (9/11, Boston Marathon, Ukraine). But it leaves me wondering how to assimilate a "life purpose" into this reality of illusions. I mean, chronic mental depression seems the only rational response. Anything else requires conscious self-delusion.
Am I taking it too far?

Z

Zsazsa

Didn't Bolsonaro oppose mandates and lockdowns?
He did, but the Supreme Court ruled that this decision would be made by the state governors and they decided for mandates and lockdowns.

Mossy

He did, but the Supreme Court ruled that this decision would be made by the state governors and they decided for mandates and lockdowns.
So what would be their justification in charging him with genocide? Sounds like the strategy to accuse your opponents of doing the things your are.

Z

Zsazsa

So what would be their justification in charging him with genocide? Sounds like the strategy to accuse your opponents of doing the things your are.
Because they made the Brazilian people choose between a thief and a purported genocidal in the ballots.

Z

Zsazsa

View: https://twitter.com/michaelbd/status/1587081568551673859

grv.png

Birdie

Wrong about what @Birdie? I do not have time to listen until the weekend. Do you mind giving a synopsis even a sentence?
Wrong only to catch attention of viewers I think. In video he says he didn't go far enough. Seems artificial snake venom and other venoms are being made and possibly put into vaccines... I wish there were a printout on this interview.

Genetic engineering and synthetic venoms for killing(children) it would seem... At the end he is talking about half human DNA being changed into reptilian DNA.

Last edited:

Lollipop2

Wrong only to catch attention of viewers I think. In video he says he didn't go far enough. Seems artificial snake venom and other venoms are being made and possibly put into vaccines... I wish there were a printout on this interview.

Genetic engineering and synthetic venoms for killing(children) it would seem... At the end he is talking about half human DNA being changed into reptilian DNA.
😱 Thank you! Have bookmarked for this weekend.

David PS

burtlancast

Lol... :grin

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals