Peatness

We need to start keeping records of misinformation and reporting them to

This one is beyond belief

OP
P

Peatness

1638379927911.png

-Luke-

Can I just post links to the front pages of mainstream media websites and write "pick something"?

OP
P

Peatness

Can I just post links to the front pages of mainstream media websites and write "pick something"?
Yes you can also use this thread as a name and shame thread

Drareg

We will need a data center for this, the MSM is basically an advert for big corporate profit, behave like this with this product, being a retard is cool especially with our new product for retards.
Believe and behave like this and we will amplify you and give you tokens, spend said tokens on retarded items you don’t need and symbolize your retarded virtuosity and adherence to the cult of megacorp.

Ben.

Fauci in July 2020: “I don’t think we’ve ever had a situation where you mandated for the general population. … I don’t see it on a national level, merely because of all the situations you have encroaching upon a person’s freedom to make their own choice of their own health.”

“The other way to do it is to have many, many more mandates,” Fauci said during an interview at the 2021 national convention for the NLGJA: The Association of LGBTQ Journalists.

I am not saying one cannot change his/her opinion by changing circumstances, but we essentially got lied to by the goverment and all health officials over and over again the past 1,5 years. Does that count for misinformation?

AlaskaJono

I wouldn't have enough time with a front end loader and a dump truck! But if it is on the main street medium you know what it is.... . UK column debunks propaganda 3X from official health sources and Legacy medium weekly.

OP
P

Peatness

I wouldn't have enough time with a front end loader and a dump truck! But if it is on the main street medium you know what it is.... . UK column debunks propaganda 3X from official health sources and Legacy medium weekly.
I am grateful to UK Column. They are doing an amazing job.